=SEVENTEEN=

After class you had lunch with the boys. You walked with ringo to the lunch tables. Everyone was talking about you.

"eh, Jude there's a party tomorrow. I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" A guy walked up to you snaking his arm around your waste. Pulling you closer to him. You pushed his arm aside and ringo put his arm around your shoulder protectively.

"I'm sorry but I going with my boys." You say smiling at ringo. He smiles back laughing. The boy just frowns and walks away muttering names to you and ringo.

You two walked toward the table everyone in their seats. Paul still had his arm around you seeing if he didn't you would get asked to go out on a date. You really were thankful that ringo and the guys would help you. You were happy you had friends. But you wondered if they would of done the same back on middle school.

Ringo, John, George must of gone to another middle school. You wondered if they would of treated you nicely like they do now.

"eh, ringo. You're stealing my bird." John laughs.

"well you lost her imma treat her right." Ringo responds laughing and lets go of you heading towards his seat. Between Paul and George.

You sat next to Lennon facing Paul. You smiled and waved at George and Paul seeing you only saw them at lunch.

"George I brought you that vinyl you wanted." You say taking out the buddy holly album.

George's eyes grew wide and he smiled so brightly. He looked so happy to just be holding it.

"thank you Jude! I'll give it back soon!" He says.

"eh, just keep it. My aunt is gonna send more in a week ill ask her to get me another copy." You say. George jumped out of his seat and headed towards you he hugged your neck tightly and messed up your hair.

"thank youuuuuu!" He said. While moving you left to right.

"George you're choking her" Paul said pulling George away. George apologized but also said thank you again. Sitting down and admiring the vinyl.

"so Jude is coming to the party lads" John says.

"yeah, after all this talk might as well go. Plus I wanna hear you sing John." You say.

"I will sing but Paul will be singing the most." John says.

"really? Paul you're gonna drive the girls crazy. Plus its cute how you dance when you sing" you say looking in your bag for something to eat. Ringo and George brought their bagged lunch.

"I don't dance when I sing" Paul says embarrassed.

"yes you do! If you don't you're swinging your hips and tapping your foot. It's rather adorable." You say

He blushed madly, you enjoyed messing with him like that. It was like you two would act before your fall out.

"Jude you're not gonna eat?" John asks eating his sandwich from his lunchbox. It was just a black metal lunch box. Everyone but you and Paul and lunch.

They all were eating but you looked through your bag realizing that you had left your bagged lunch at home.

Crap.

"apparently not, left my lunch at home." You say sadly.

"you want my sandwich Jude?" Ringo said handing it to you but you nodded no.

"it's fine Richie, I'm good. You eat it" you say.

"come on Jude, follow me" Paul says getting up and walking toward the crowd of students.