=THIRTY-ONE=

You woke up.

You're going on a date with Paul McCartney.

You headed toward your closet and picked out some pants and a blouse. You were probably going on a lot of crazy rides. You didn't want a dress to show your underwear. You laid them on the bed and head down stairs. Your mom not in the kitchen you check her room. She was still sleeping in her room. She must be really tired. You headed to the kitchen and just made some bacon and eggs. You left a plate out for your mom as well. Once you were done your mom walked into the kitchen.

"Hi honey. How was the film?" She asked going to make some coffee.

You cleared your throat and pointed at the empty seat next to you. You had made her coffee as well.

She sat down with a smile. She mumbles a thank you drinking her coffee and picking up a fork to eat her eggs.

"It was great we watched that new Disney movie" you lied. Your mom would of freaked out if she knew you watched a horror movie instead.

"That's great hun, are you doing anything today? Why up so early?" She says taking a bite of her bacon.

"Oh, I'm going to the fair today with a friend." You say drinking your orange juice.

Your mom thankfully didn't question you any further. She must of been really tired.

After you were done you cleaned your plate and walked back upstairs.

Okay now for simple elegant makeup.

You took your shower first and then put on your clothes. You brushed your hair and then did your makeup.

You smiled at your new face. You felt dread knowing that you were going to tell Paul who you really were.

Will he never speak to me again? Will he hate me?

You shook the thought away and headed out. You were gonna meet Paul at the park. You headed there and waited. Paul wasn't there yet. After a few minutes you saw a familiar boy walk up to you. He was wearing a white collared shirt and dress pants. He also had a black tie. His hair looked like he had brushed it for a while. You blushed.

"Wow, why so dressed up McCartney?" You smirked.

He smiled blushing a bit. His hand scratched the back of his neck.

"Well I wanna look good to impress you. Am I doing bad?" He asked blushing but winking.

You smiled. "No, you're doing pretty great" you admitted. He was just always so adorable.

"You look really lovely Jude." He says. You smile brightly at him.

He took your hand and you two started walking toward the bus stop.

"Is the fair far? I never been." You say.

"Well it's not far if you take the bus. The bus should be here. Doesn't take long." He says looking down the street.

The bus was heading your way. It stopped and opened its doors. You went ahead and paid for you and Paul. Which he wasn't happy about. But you sat down in a empty seat and Paul sits next to you.

The bus was almost empty just three other students were on the bus. Talking and all. You then felt Paul's hand grabs yours and he smiled. That cute smile that could make anyone melt.

You looked out the window watching the many things pass by. You and Paul didn't talk but it wasn't ackward. He didn't mind. After some time passed the bus stopped and Paul grabbed your hand and stood up. You stood up and head out the bus with Paul. You looked at the sight in front of you. Exactly what a pop up carnival looked like. You smiled looking at it.

Seeing all the colors of the different rides. Also the many signs advertising food or some game. You saw the many prizes that we're hung up on the tents. You were in awe.

"This is gonna be so cool!" You say.

"Yes it will, I'll be right back." Paul said he went to a ticket booth. He came back and put a bracelet on your wrist. It was one of those paper bracelets.

"Here, now we can go on any ride without having to wait." He says smiling. He holds out his arm, you take it and head to the entrance of the fair. You look around and notice a ride that caught your eye. It was a roller coaster.

"Let's go on that one!" You say point at it. Hearing the man screams from the people on the ride.

"Let's go, you sure you won't get scared." He smirks.

"Oh stop, it looks fun" you say heading toward the ride. You didn't have to wait in line so you got to go on the ride rather quickly. Everyone looked at you two jealous looking seeing we had those bracelets.

You two sat there waiting for the ride to start. But the people checked if everyone had belts on. You smiled wide, loving the thrill of rollercoasters.

The ride started and you grabbed Paul's hand tightly. The ride went slow seeing all rides were slow before a big drop. You heard people yelling from the dread. You also heard a little kid tell his friend he didn't want to ride it anymore. You felt bad no turning back now.

The drop came and so did the many screaming people. You looked at Paul who was tightly gripping your hand. You giggled at him and he screamed at the top of his lungs. He looked rather funny you couldn't help but have a big smile. He looked at you and tried to stop yelling. Maybe to impress you by not yelling, he was failing but he still impressed you anyway.

After the ride you saw him get out of the ride. You just hop out no problem Paul on the other hand almost tripped coming out.

"Fok, that was insane Jude. How were you just smiling?" He asks. Resting a hand on your shoulder trying to keep his balance.

"I love these rides. Was this your first time on one?" You say.

He nodded shyly.

"What! You should of told me, that was a insane ride to have you start on" you say worried.

"Yeah it was, I just wanted to impress ya Jude." He says winking.

You roll your eyes heading toward the center of the fair. Looking for a bench to sit on. You had a arm around Paul's waist helping him with his balance.

"You know I'm not drunk. I'll be okay Jude." He laughs you sit him on the bench.

"I'm not taking any chances. So how about I get us some candy floss." You say
(Cotton candy btw if you didn't know)

"Okay I'll go with you" he says standing up again taking a comb from his pocket and fixing his hair.

"Really macca?" You giggle.

He gives you a wink and puts the comb in his pocket. He then holds your hand and you two walk to find candy floss and maybe other snacks.

______________
I'mma delete the last an. I just don't like having chapters like that. So I'm gonna add this here again. For new readers who won't see the an.

My friend and I made a Beatles fan page. Follow it for facts and cute Beatles pics.

@thebeatlesaregolden