=FOUR=

"Bye mom!" You yell.

You walk out of your home and toward the side walk. You hum in your head. Something you would do when you would walk to school.

Your hand would grace over the wooden fences. If they were dirty they would give you gray fingers.

You had your sketch book in had. Walking down your backpack still on your back.

"Boo!"

You feel grabbing at your shoulders and you jump, letting out a terrified scream. Your glasses fell, and you grabbed them holding onto them.

You turn and see it was paul.

"Paul! You could of killed me out of fear!" You say.

Putting back your glasses before he can see you with out them.

"Im sorry y/n, but it was worth it." He says.

"Why are you here?" You say walking to school Paul following you.

"Ouch, can't a friend walk with his friend?" He says.

You smile. "You're my friend?" You say surprised.

"Well yeah, do you not want to be friends?"He says his cheeks turning a mixture of pink.

You nod your head not noticing it.

"Well, I never had a friend" you admit.

"What no way, a bird like you has to have friends" he says resting his elbow on your shoulder.

"Yep, if they do become my friends it's always for something they want " You say.

You look at the ground remembering your old "friends". You sigh and feel tears prick your eyes. You blink them away trying not to cry this morning.

You look at Paul, this was all so similar to the past. You hoped Paul wouldn't end up like the others.

"I'll be your friend y/n promise" Paul says petting your head.

You smile at him.

You two got to school. Everyone of course was looking at Paul, saying hi to him. You felt so small around him.

You didn't enjoy all the attention he got. But you knew it couldn't be helped Paul was just cute.

Paul walks you to your first class.

"Bye y/n" he says.

"Bye mccartney" you say getting into class. You head into the back of the class. You were head of the class so it was a free class.

You doodled in your sketch book. Trying to draw Paul, it did end up looking like him. You blushed looking at the sketch of him.

He does have cute features you think.

No, I can't start looking at him that way.

You closed the book hiding Paul's face.

You stared at the teacher who would write in the chalkboard.

After a few classes and a lunch break, you headed to your last class. The one with Paul in it.

When you walked into class you noticed Paul giving Mr. Vega his homework.

Mr.vega wide eyed. 

"Paul, you really were able to get caught up!" He says.

He picks up the papers and gives Paul a good job sticker.

Paul just took it and walked back to his desk.