=THIRTY=

"That movie was terrifying" you said still gripping your bucket of popcorn. You still had half of it full.

"It was okay. I've seen scarier" John says.

"What could be more scary?!" You say curious.

"Ringo when you wake him. He needs his beauty sleep undisturbed." John says.

Ringo just chuckles and Paul nods his head in agreement.

"Yes nothing scarier than that. Never wake Ringo" George says warning you.
He looked like he was recalling a past incident.

You took note of not to wake Ringo up. But all the talking made you feel a bit better.

"You still scared Jude? I knew you were gonna get scared. Speak for yourself" he said. The last part he said in a high pitch voice mocking what you had said the other day.

"Well it was too scary Lennon. I'm sorry I'm not cold like you" you joke.

John laughed and the group started walking. The sun was about to set. The sky was a mixture of that light blue with a bright pink.

"Wow I don't think I've seen the sun set like this" you say in awe.

"Well let's get going home before it gets dark. I'mma go. Paul you're gonna walk Jude?" Ringo says. Paul nods and you wave goodbye to the boys. John had to head somewhere before the night ended. He said he needed to get a notebook for school before he forgot. So he couldn't walk you home.

"Let's go luv" Paul said holding his arm out so you could link arms.

You sighed and did. You two started walking it was silent. The sun then turned into a more orange pink. You looked at it again in awe. It was so bright and pretty.

"So will you meet me at the park noon my lady" Paul says in a silly gentleman voice.

"Okay, Paul why didn't you want me to go with Ryan?" You say.

"Oh, well him and us have some history. We don't talk about. But also I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous" he blushed.

But why didn't he kiss me that one night. Maybe It just wasn't the right time

As much as you didn't want to admit it. You really wanted to kiss Paul again. Being Paul's girlfriend again made you feel special again. It hurt when he didn't kiss you.

"Jude?" Paul says snapping his fingers in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was thinking about something" you said.

"What was it" Paul said he was rather close to your face. You gulped and backed away only to be stopped by a fence from one of the homes you were walking by.

"Jude you okay? Your face feels hot" he says placing his hands on your cheeks. You were reminded of that one day when he was sick. You blushed. You were trapped you couldn't move.

"I need to tell you something Paul." You say.

"What's wrong?" He says worried.

"Ugh, I'm scared you will hate me afterwards" you say.

"Jude I could never hate you. Your my girl." He says smiling.

"Paul. Im-" you were cut off by something. Or rather someone.

"Paul!" A person yells. Sal. You back away annoyed.

"What do you want sal" Paul asked. He looked annoyed also a bit pissed. You were also quite annoyed.

What is she doing here now. I thought she was out of my sight.

"Well the fair is in town and I hoped if could with me tomorrow. Like a date" she said.

Paul sighed "Sal, you know my opinion on you won't change. I can't go. I'm going with my girlfriend" he says.

"What? You got another girlfriend?" Sal said. She looked at you, he gave you the same look she would give you back in middle school. It made your stomach turn and you rolled your eyes. You flipped her off and rolled your eyes.

"Yes. I would appreciate it if you butt out of this one as well." He said bitterly.

"But Paul, you and me. We were a thing." Sal said trying to hold Paul's hand.

He backed away from her.
"No, you hurt the one I loved and now I'm not letting you hurt another person I love." He said grabbing your hand and walking off angrily.

"Jude. If that girl ever tells you anything ignore her." He says still looking a bit mad.

"Okay" you say softly.

"Please, I just wanna keep you safe Jude." He says worried.

You nod and feel Paul hug you tightly. You pay his back and he lets go smiling.

You see him lean towards you. You stay still and he leans closer to your lips. You felt his breath on his lips.

"Well the sun is starting to set we should get going. My mom will kill me." You say walking down the sidewalk. You're home was only a few minutes away.

Paul chuckled nervously and you two started walking. You made it home and went to lay down in the couch. Your mom wasn't home. She must of stayed late at work you thought.

You put your hand in your pocket and felt a crimple. You took out a piece of paper and you took it out.

Oh yeah ryan. I should call him and cancel. Tell him Paul is taking me.

You headed toward the phone and dialed the number. You heard the ring and he picked up.

"Hello"

"Hey Ryan, it's me Jude" you said.

"Oh Jude hey, what's up?" He said.

"Nothing, I just had to call you. To cancel our plans tomorrow" you said.

"What? Well we can go next week." He said.

"No it's not that. Paul just asked me and now I'm his girlfriend. So yeah, I'm sorry Ryan" you say softly.

"It's okay Jude." He chuckles

"I'm sorry really" you say feeling guilty.

"Jude it's fine, don't worry about it okay. We're cool" he says.

You smiled and said goodbye and hung up. You headed toward your room and went to the bathroom washing your face.

Tomorrow is the day. I'm going to tell Paul who I am. I'm gonna tell him I'm
y/n.

_________________

Happy birthday to the special boi!