=EIGHT=

"Hello paulie boy" you say jumping on your love. Hugging his neck from behind. Which caused him to jump.

"Hello love, are you that excited for that dance?" He says smiling.

"Yes! But also cause I get to see this face every morning" you say holding his face in your hands. Pinching his cheeks.

"Ow! Stop it you're not my mum" he says laughing.

You let go and laugh. It had been a week and a half since Paul and you became a thing. It was great. Of course people didn't enjoy the fact that the great Paul McCartney was dating the lowest girl in school.

You did get a lot of problems from the girls. But Paul always stuck by your side and protected you.

You appreciated it.

"Can you believe it's tomorrow!" You say.

"Ever since I asked you to be my gal, you have been so energetic. I like that" he smiles.

"Yeah I guess I've just been really happy, I never really had a guy like me before." You say

"That's a shame, but I'm glad I'm your first." Paul says blowing a kiss.

"You know my mom is gonna wanna take a million photos of us before we go to the dance." You say.

"That's gonna be funny" he says.

You two were walking home from school.

"Aren't you excited school is over now! Vacation is here!" You say

"Yeah I can spend the whole summer with you love" he says.

"Really? You wanna do that" you smile

"Of course, we can go do lots of things over the summer, not having to worry about all the classmates" he says

You two continue walking.

"Wanna head to the park?" Paul says.

"Yeah I would love too." You smile.

"I've been wanting to play on the swing for a while. I'm not sure why." He says laughing a bit.

You poke his tummy.
"You childish child!" You laugh.

"Says the child poking me!" He smiles.

You tickle his stomach playfully.

"No stop!" He laughs.

"You're so ticklish!!!" You say

You stop and run toward the park.

"Come and caught me lover boy!" You say.

Paul dashes toward you and you take off getting to the park first. You stop to caught your breath.

Paul tackles you down the grass and tickles you.

"No paul!" You laugh.

"Revenge!" Paul says.

"Please stop, Imma cry!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?" You laugh feeling tears forming in your eyes and your cheeks hurting from the constant smiling.

"Okay?" Paul says he stops and picks you up bridal style.

"Paul put me down!" You say.

"You're so easy to carry, like a leaf. Plus I wanted to do this" he says.

Then he spins around.

"Ah Paul! We're gonna fall" you say hugging Paul's neck.

He stops and sits on the floor you sitting on his lap. He laughs and runs a hand threw his hair.

His shortish hair standing up.

"Are you mad?" You say.

"Very" he says kissing your cheek.

You blush and look into his eyes.

"I'm happy I have you" you say.

You kiss his lips lightly, he chuckles.
He pulls you into his arms and kisses your lips softly. His fingers running up and down your back. It made you shiver.

You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck and the kiss was deepened.

You felt Paul lick your bottom lip, asking for permission.

You break the kiss.

"Sorry I don't know how to do that" you say shyly.

He kisses your cheek, and places his hand on your chin. He places a light his on your lips and hugs you burying his face into your neck.

"You're so perfect" he says.

"No I'm not" you say sarcastically

"Im serious you are. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I know we've been friends for a while but you feel like one of my closest friends." He says.

"What the fuck are you friend zoning me?" You laugh.

"Yeah you're like a brother to me" he laughs.

"No stop you idiot" you say kissing his cheek.

"Okay I will" he says kissing your cheek and picking you up and standing you up on your feet.

"Okay are you picking me up tomorrow night?" You say.

"Yeah I will" he says.

You two walk to the swings.

"Hold up let me go to the bathroom" you say.

"Okay love, I'll wait" he says.

You hop to the bathroom.

After doing your business you wash your hands and here the door open.

"Y/n?"

"Sal?" You say her walk in. Luckily she was alone her friends weren't with her this time.

" y/n is Paul's girl now?" She mocks.

"Yeah, he asked me" you say shyly. Your legs shaking.

"I know we had a deal, but I need that locket! It's my locket that you stole in the first place" you speak up.

"Remember our deal, if you got Paul to go to the dance with me you would have your dad's locket back" she says crossing her arms.

"But he didn't wanna go with you, he always said no. I would still have that locket if you didn't steal it from me!" You yell.

"Well too bad, no Paul no locket." She sassed

"Please, I need that locket. It's the last thing my dad gave me before he passed. Please. Please sal." You say in a defeated voice.

"No Paul, no locket" she says.

You sigh, "bye Sal" you say leaving the bathroom.

As you left you heard the sounds of foot steps running away.

Odd.

You turned around the corner toward the play ground.

Paul was swinging on the swing. He wasn't swinging as high as he usually does. Which was strange.

"I thought you would be way high up by now" you say taking the swing next to him.

"Oh yeah well I just started ha" he laughed. He looked nervous.

"You want me to push you?" You giggle.

You expected him to pop his head up and smile brightly at the idea. But instead he just gave you a simple nod no.

He was thinking.

"Paul you okay?" You ask.

"Yeah, I just forgot I have to go, things I have to get ready for tomorrow" he says.

"Oh okay" you say sadly.

Paul gets off the swing and kisses the top of your head and leaves.

You swing alone feeling kinda upset about your locket.