=THIRTY-THREE=

You headed out your home. Ready for school. You saw John standing by your fence waving good morning.

You smiled and walked up to him to start walking to school.

"So how was your little date with macca?" John says.

You blush and punch him.
"Oh hush Lennon." You say

"So is he a good kisser?" He smirks.

"I don't know, you should know huh?" You tease rasing a brow at him.

He laughs at your joke. You chuckled with him but then it got silent. The sudden change of tone made you nervous.

"So. Did you tell him your y/n?" John asked.

You sighed.

"I couldn't. I can't tell him. I feel like he will get hurt." You admit.

Paul will get hurt. You didn't want to hurt Paul. Or get him mad at you. It scared you making him angry at you. It would break your heart.

"Well yeah, he's gonna get hurt. But your gonna hurt him more if you don't tell him sooner." John says.

"I know. But I just can't tell him." You say.

"What if you don't tell him. What you're gonna do keep up the act with being Jude?" He says sounding a bit more irritated. He was most likely annoyed that you didn't tell Paul.

He knew Paul for years, so he knew that it would be in best interest for Paul to know. Even if it hurt him or pissed him off for a few days. But he knew in his heart Paul would forgive you.

"I don't know! It's complicated John." You sighed.

John Pat's your back. His voice being soft.
" I know y/n, but you have to tell him soon. Whatever your scared of I'm telling you it won't get to that point. Paul loves you" John says.

You smiled at him and see someone walk up to you. Speaking of him.

"Mornin' " Paul says winking at you and holding your hand.

"Paul why are you here?" You asked. You were glad he was here but if he walked here it means he had passed the school. He could of been at school already.

"Well I wanted to walk my lovely girl to school." He says kissing your cheek.

You blush and hear John make a gagging sound. You glare at him and Paul just chuckles.

"It's good to see macca happy again." John says smiling. He really seemed relieved to him happy.

"So you doing anything after school love?" Paul says.

"No not really." You say.

"Well I was hoping we could hang out. What you think?" Paul says.

You eyed John, he looked at you. You could tell by the look of his face what he was trying to say. Tell him.

You look down. "Yeah Paul we can hang out" you say fixing your hair.

You three walked to school. Everyone looking at the fact that you and Paul we're holding hands.

You heard the many whispers.

"She's dating Paul?"

"Wasn't she dating Lennon?"

"She will be dating Richard next week"

"Such a slut"

"She doesn't deserve Paul"

You felt yourself hiding. You clung close to Paul feeling the eyes on you. Paul kissed your forehead.

"You okay luv?" He says looking into your eyes.

You smiled "yeah I'm fine Paul" you said.

"You sure luv, are people getting to you?" He says. You looked at him surprised he figured this much out already.

"How did you know? I mean no it's fine Paul" you say.

"Don't let them get to you luv. I'm here for you." Paul says kissing your forehead once again.

" You're too sweet Paul" you say Paul walks you to your class and you smile. And wave bye.

You sat back with John who looked at you. He mocked you and gave you fake love struck eyes. You laughed.

"Shut it Lennon" you say walking down to sit at your desk.

"You're blushing luv" he says.

"Cut it, I'm just happy okay" you say smiling.

"Good seeing you happy as well, you two seem really happy with one another you know that?" John says.

You just smirk and watch the teacher walk in starting the class. You just draw again and sneak notes to John. Stupid jokes and stupid things making fun of one another.

John walked to your second class. And you walked to your seat and looked at Ringo.

"So you found out my secret huh?" You said Ringo looked at you surprised. He smiled and winked at you.

"Yeah, I won't tell anyone y/n. But ya know you should tell Paul. He would always talk about ya. We couldn't get him to shut up about it. He was all torn up when you left." Ringo said looking through his notes.

"I wanna tell him. But I'm scared. What if he gets mad at me or hates me for lying." You say.

"Come on jude, it's macca your talking about. He can't get mad at anyone for long" he patted your back.

You sighed " You think so? I'm just worried. Plus I don't know who I am as well. I don't know if Jude is me, or if
y/n is me. Would Paul still like the old me if I go back?" You say.

Ringo laughs. You look at him shocked.
He wipes the tears from his eyes and Pats your back once again.

"You hearing yourself y/n, you and Jude are the same. Just cause you look different doesn't mean anything. Paul fell in love with ya twice. If you were a different person you really think he would love ya again? You're the same person, the person Paul loves." Ringo says petting your head.

You smile. "Thanks Ringo, your right. I should tell him today after school." You say.

Ringo gives you a thumbs up and you both laugh. You two talk about the weekend and music.

You focus waiting for the day to pass by so you could see Paul again. Today was the day you were gonna tell him.

The day passed by really fast, you were already in your last class just waiting for the bell to ring. You were drawing to pass the time. The bell rings and you walk to the door and someone graps your wrist rather harshly.

What the fuck?