(1)Um..sorry?

Shadow

I have noticed my boyfriend sonic has been sneaking out alot. But only on Tuesdays. I want to ask him but my mind immediately went to the worst.
So I followed him and saw him leave a bar with a green hedgehog.

That cheating son of a bitch. I'll make him beg for mercy.

I waited till it was night to put my plan into action.
I walked up behind him while he was making dinner. I put my hands on his hips and my head on his shoulder.
"Um shads I'm trying to cook somthing right now can you wait?" Sonic said as he was trying not to not burn himself and the food. I didn't say anything. Instead I turned off the stove and put his things aside. "Shadow? What are you doing?" Sonic said concerned. I started to laugh. Sonic didn't like that laugh. I grabbed him and dragged him to the bed. We had sex before but I was always gentle with him. But not today. No I'm gonna make him understand that he is my boyfriend,my slut,my property.

No ones POV

Shadow turned his property around and rammed into him. Sonic screamed in pain. "AHHHH~~♡ SHADOW STOP~I-IT HURTS" shadow didnt pay any mind of his screams. He kept going till all the blue heggie can feel is pleasure.

"Shadow~♡♡ pl-please~♡ ng fill me~~"

Shadow then stopped thrusting. This was immediately noticed as sonic started bucking his hips and him whining. "Why? Why did you stop?Keep going please~♡" "Hmm how about we stay here till you beg for forgiveness." Shadow said in a teasing tone.

"Wha-what? Mm shadow~♡ I dont know what your talking about but I'm sorry whatever it is. NOW PLEASE JUST FINISH.~♡"

Sonic was throbbing at this point. Needing to release but was not able to shadow also blocking his tip of his member. "No you know what you did with that green hedgehog on Tuesdays. NOW BEG BITCH" Shadow said in a demanding voice as he started to pull out.

"NO SHADOW please just SORRY OH MY CHAOS IM SORRY NOW JUST FUCK ME TILL IM SORE!"

Shadow was pleased with his apology so he removed his finger from the tip of his member and started thrusting hard and fast. The room was full of moans and screams of pleasure. After a few more thrusts shadow finally came deep into his boyfriend.

"..... that's... thats.... why you dont ever ...ever cheat on me." Shadow said between pants.

"I ... I... didnt cheat... my brother broke up with his girl and...and I was.... comforting him on Tuesdays... its.. its ... hi-his only day off."sonic said between paints and before completely passing out from exhaustion.

"Oh I'm uh....sorry?" Shadow said Before shadow also passed out.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Well that was my first time making a one shot. How did I do? Ask if you want another or if you may have a request.