(19)Emergency care

Sonic nurse
Shadow doctor

Shadows P.O.V

I heard we had a new nurse today. Good I've been needing an assistant to help me keep tract of myself and schedule. You know surgeries, lunch, appointments, those kind of things. Also word around is that hes hot. Like he has it all. I'm curious about him.

As i walked down the hall fastly as I had two stacks of personal files(all my patients) and a coffe in my hand. I couldn't see where I was going but everytime I asked someone for help they would be busy. I am in the surgical area so I would assume so- I couldn't finish my thought as I fell over someones box of files WHICH IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL?! I managed to save my coffe but the files were everywhere.

"Oh do you need help Doctor?" A voice I didnt recognize said. I looked up and saw the most beautiful hedgehog I've ever seen. He had a royal blue coat of shiny fur, but emerald eyes,and a body of aphrodite if I say so myself. Well except the chest. Since I'm guessing he was a Male nurse,due to his attire. OHHHHH He is the new nurse!!

'Wow I'm slow...I need some stress reliever'

I gave a nod and a smile to him. As I felt my dirty desire start to grow.

Yeah sure he is new buuuuuuut he also is expendable. I'm not. Im the best here they CANT fire me.

As I thought that a smirk grew onto my face as I watched him bend over multiple times helping me. I looked around and saw no one in the hall. So I came up behind him and grabbed his hips. He shot up and shivered as he was in my hold. "U-Um doctor? What are you doing? L-Let go." He tried to push me away but I stood my ground and said into his now twitching ear with a husky sexual tone,"I wouldnt mind having an assistant but.. to see if you have the stuff meet me in supply closet on floor 26.At 11 tonight" I let go of his hips and left with my files and coffe. I had a smirk the whole day

Le time skip to the closet#

We were making out for quit a while now. His mouth is so soft I couldn't believe it. His moans were like music to my ears."Mmwa~ ahh s-show me what you got doctor~" he stuttered out as he panted after for air.He was a lot dirtier then he acted to be in front of everyone. I loved it~

I chuckled as I looked down at him. I had pinned him against a wall. Hands above his head and a string of saliva connecting our tounge."A little warning then... I play rough. And call me shadow. Nurse~" I said in a deep seductive tone.

He shivered a little then began to undress.

"Prove it"

I let out a playful growled at his cockyness. He has no idea. I had sex many times but they always say they cant be with me right after because I'm 'too rough'.

Once he was completely naked I unbuckled my pants. And pulled down my boxers and began to rub my hard member against his entrance. He was against the wall moaning at the teasing. As I lifted his legs it was like an instinct to him as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I thrusted in fast and didnt stop. His screams of pleasure filled my ears. I took one of my hands away from his waist and covered his mouth. To muffle his screams. I didnt want people to come in and see us. "MM AH ~ MHHM" His screams increased as I hit a specific spot. His prostate.

My claws now dug into his right hip as my left hand had gripped harder. As giving a warning I'm not going easy anytime soon.

Sonics P.O.V

God damnit he was so good. Fuck was he good. I felt like I was in pure bliss as he completely dominated me. I licked his hand to get him to let go. We were in supply closet 26. I know when I studied this place that 26,15,10,47, and 1's supply closets are sound proof. He let go and used the hand to grip my sides and he dug his claws in. Like the animal he is. His thrusts were hard and fast. He moved his head towards my neck and began to leave bites and hickeys. He found my sweet spot and bit down on it hard."Ahhh~ h-harder make me scream your n-name♡" I said as drool ran down my mouth due to the pleasure. He growled again and began to thrust so hard at my prostate it was far beyond bruised. I felt myself raw. I felt close and so did he. His thrusts began to be sloppy but still rough. He bit down on my neck and making bleed. I felt my blood drip down my chest and back. He pulled at my quills and made me let out a screaming moan as I came on us both. He kept on going for a few more minutes till he came deep inside me. I looked down and saw his cum mixed with my blood dripping onto the floor. He dropped me to the floor. He was a panting mess he stood on weak legs as he grabbed me by my quills as he said in a demanding voice,"Suck bitch." He leaned against the wall as I began my work. I haven't done this since the first year of college.

I licked the tip of his member and trailed my tounge slowly all the way to the base. He groaned at my teasing as his grip on my tightened as he thrusted into my mouth. I was taken back a bit but I kept on sucking and bobbing my head. Grazing my teeth once in a while against it. He let out deep moans as he started to thrust into me. Hitting the back of my throat multiple times. I gagged at his actions. Moans were stuck in my throat. "Ack!"

His hot sticky cum shot straight down my throat. I swallowed it all and licked his member clean. I layed down on the cold cum covered floor. He was on top of me panting hard. So was I. He looked really tired. But I still wanted more. "More♡" I moaned out.

"Your a bigger bitch then I though...heh" he said to me as he also let out a chuckled.

"Y-You cant take round two?" I panted out. I didnt care how exhausted I was I needed him.

" You know your the first person who asked me for round two~"

"Give it to me then,"

"Or is that all you got?~" I said in a tone I know he would probably pound me for. Which I counted on. He gave a sexual smile and lifted my hips off the ground.

"Then let's go till the day shift hmm~"

<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷

Ello I KNOW ITS BEEN A WEEK IM SORRY I REALLY AM!

This was requested by the magnificentMarblesworld Thanks for the request ♡

-Emma