(6)Forced or kinky

Sonics P.O.V

I was in shadows room trying to look for my book that he decided to not give back. I was at the end of the book so I thought it was ok for shadow to borrow it. But he NEVER gave it back and I'm on edge who Jason had killed first, Nora or kim.

He said that, 'if I wanted it , go look for it' that he was 'busy'. As I was looking for it i knocked over a box that once it feel it opened. "OOF fuck I gotta pick that up." I said as I started to pick the things up. But once I picked one thing up I looked at it. My face went crimson. It was lube. How I know that? Says it on the bottle with tape in marker. I looked at the other things that fell. There was a ring? Lube. A whip.And cuffs

My face is hot and red I could tell. I was on my knees sitting and I heard foot steps. Metal ones in fact.

Shadow . Oh no.

I put everything back in the box as fast as I could and put it on a random shelf. I then stood there waiting for him to come in. And he did. "Sonic? The hell you doing in my room?" Shadow said as he had his smirk. "Oh um I'm looking for my book,the one you said that I had to get myself. I cant find it hehe." I said as sweat started to build up. The taller Male in front of me and looked around. His eyes stopped as he saw his box was out of place.

Shadow faced me and started to walk towards me while saying," well looks like you found my box. Guessing your adorable self knocked it over huh? And knowing you you tried to pick it up. Well you know I got those things for you my little sexy slut." He grabbed me and pinned me to the closest wall.

"Shadow I swear I didnt mean to- what? Why would you think I would want that stuff?! And d-dont call me that!" I yelled with a blush that went all the way up to my ears. He had pinned both my hands above my head with one hand so he had a free hand.

He started to trace my hips and went to my back side and started to rub my back while going lower each time. I tried to hold back moans but a little whimper left my lips as I felt him right above my tail. "S-Stop I-I dont want this.... GET OFF OF ME!" I said as I started to thrash and scream,'GET OFF'.

3rd person P.O.V

Shadow didnt like how defiant sonic was being so he smashed his lips against his and forced his tounge in. He moaned as his azure hedgehogs lips where the softest thing he ever felt. He loved the taste of Sonics mouth.sweet. sonic was surprised at first but then he came back out of his daze and started to thrash again. Even biting his tounge. Shadow jumped back and held his mouth in pain. Sonic took this moment to run. He made it down the stairs and to the front door but was thrown back.

Shadow had picked up the azure and chaos controlled him to his room and used the cuffs to cuff his hands behind his back . He turned him around so Sonics face was in the bed. Shadow had blood still on his mouth. He grabbed his ball gag that was under the bed and put it on his prey. Sonic was a squirming mess. He then felt somthing rub against his ass. Sonic looked back and it was shadow holding his whip. Sonics face and ears where flushed a deep red. He knew what was going to happen so he braced himself. Shaodw said in an angry voice " Now it's time to punish you for hurting your master Slut." He brought the whip up and came down hitting the uke. Sonic yelped in pain. "MMHG" Sonic had tears in his eyes.

"One" shaodw said.

Whip

"Two"

Whip

"Three"

This went on till it hit ten. Sonic was quaking. All he felt was pain. Shadow then put the whip down and lifted Sonics face with his two fingers. Shadow was pleased with the sight. Sonic had tears in his eyes and faced was flushed gag ball still on. Shadow grabbed the lube and squeezed some in his hand he then started to rub himself against Sonics entrance so he could get hard enough for his member to emerge from his seth.
It heavily coated with lube and aligned his member. He then rammed him.

"MHG MWAA~" Sonic screams were muffled by the gag. Shadow wanted to hear his moans right so he took the gag off. "Ahh~shadow p-pull out please it-it doesn't fit Mh it -IT HURTS" Sonic begged. Shadow pulled out to the tip. "Uhg t-thank you please just let me g- AHH " sonic screamed as he was rammed again this time he was all in.

Shadow kept going not stopping at all. After a few minutes sonic was a moaning mess. He was in pure heaven. He couldn't even speak. Every thrust made sonic moan. Sonic was drooling and his eyes were rolling back. Sonic was about to cum when he was flipped around by shadow. Shadow stopped thrusting and grabbed the ring from before. He then put it on Sonics member. This caused sonic to be unable to cum.

"Sh-shadowww♡♡ take it off please~ I need I need to cum."

"Or i could make my fun last longer and you suffer since i havent quit forgave you yet for your bite." The seme replied. Sonics eyes shrunk ,"shadow j-just take it off I'm sorry. I need to pleasee~♡♡" shadow still didnt move. Sonic then said something that he would never have thought of saying especially to his rival."M-master I'm sorry I was a bad slut~please just take it off and cum inside me. Please deep inside me ♡ I'll make it up to you i-i promise." Sonic begged with half lidded eyes and spread his legs out more showing he will submit.

Shadow was a bit taken back at his rivals submition. He then grew a smirk and took off the ring and started to thrust harder then ever and not stopping even after his azure came. He kept going till he came so deep into him sonic could feel it fill his stomach. "Ahhh~♡Shadow i- I need you to-to uncuff me please." Sonic asked. Shadow complied and uncuffed him. Right after sonic pushed shadow so he was laying down on the bed and sonic still having shadows dick still inside him above him. He was straddling his waist.Sonic immediately started to go up and down. Bouncing at a fast pace making shadow let out a deep moan.Sonic wanted to please his master. After a while shadow came again inside sonic. Sonic not to far after. He then pulled himself off of shadows member. But he wasn't done yet. Sonic went down to his dominant counterparts member and put the whole of it in his mouth. He gagged at first but got use to it. He bobbed his head up and down sucking so hard his cheeks already hurt. He used his tounge to lick the base up and down in his mouth. Shadow gripped the smallers quills and started to thrust into his mouth without mercy for his throat. Sonic then felt shadows hot sticky thick cum go down his throat and fill his mouth with it. He pulled his mouth out of his member and layed down in the others bed. Shadow towerd over him and loved the view he had. Sonic had his legs spread out as he layed down with his half lidded eyes and hole and mouth leaking out cum. His saliva mixed with the others cum. "Damn it hedgehog your the cutest thing I've ever seen and after what you did I love you so much more.." shadow said as layed down next to him. Sonic replied, " I just wanted to-to read..... the.... last .... page....of the book."

Shadow gave a smirk and said,"it was nora who Jason killed first."

Sonic turned to him and gave a death glare,"I hate you so much you know that?"

"Is it because I ruined your book? Or because I fucked you both ways?" Shadow smirked at his reply.

The other hedgehog gave out a soft reply of," no no I loved that it felt so good you fucking me master but you asshole, Dont ever ruin another man's book." He had a bit of annoyance in his tone before completely passing out. Shadow held his new lover close and gave a soft chuckle before falling asleep to.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey another one shot I'm running out of ideas so you could give me some if you want I'm cool with it.