(23) Serum gone good?

Sonic P.O.V

"THIS IS YOUR FINAL MOMENT RODENT!! NOW DESTROYERBOT! "
Eggman had yelled as I was currently pinned me to a tree by his bot. Suddenly I was injected by a strange red substance.

"AAHHGG!" I screamed as it had hurt.

"Mawahaha" Eggman had laughed as he flew up high so he was out of range but was close enough to watch. He was hovering cackling to himself.The serum was weird and it had no affect on me. I felt the same. The only pain I felt was from the needle which was roughly shoved into my arm. Which will leave a bruise for sure.

"SONIC!!"  The gang yelled. Shadow just had a shocked expression as I was dropped onto the hard forest floor, rather rudely I must include -_- . "Now you will see how it feel to be hated! So gang how do you feel about sonic?" Eggman had asked as suddenly everyone was staring at me with a blank expression.

"Uh g-guys?" I said as it now felt really uncomfortable. Amy stepped forward as she tackled me and started to kiss me? EWWWWW!!!

"Ew Amy not now! Were in a battle- of that hurts stop!- Ah not there Ames!!" I had screamed as Amy now started to grope areas as she kept trying to kiss me. She had kissed me before but it was innocent pecks. But she had her tounge out and she actually tried to feel me? What the hell! I had pryde her off as I was then grabbed from behind from my waist. I turned to see knuckles snuggling my backside. It sent shivers. As I tried to get away tails ran up to me and started to kiss my cheek. And cuddle me. OK THATS IT, I thought as I managed to get away from both of them. We are getting into pedophilia territory.

"Ok g-get yourself together," I said to them as I backed away from the three, as I turned to eggman and yelled, " What is this supposed to do?!? What did you do to them?! To me?!?"

"WHAT! THIS IS BULL! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HATE YOU, THE SERUM WAS SUPPOSED TO RADIATE AN AROMA SO THEY COULD DETROY YOU! THIS IS UNFAIR! "

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU MESS THAT UP?! LOVE WITH HATE?! BOI, YOU HAD ONE JOB! FIX IT!"

"What!??! At least I could make a serum! You dumb hedgehog, why should I help you- uh oh.... Shadow behind you!"

I had turned to see shadow running at me. I had screamed as I ran away from him. I looked up to see a worried looking eggman hovering still. I was grabbed from the waist. "Ahh! Shadow let go!" I screamed at him as I tried to pry off his hands. He had a better iron grip than Amy. He gripped harder on my waist. "I'm helping you. Now stop squirming baby and I'll get us out of here." Shadow had said in a deep voice sending shivers down my spine as I nodded and stopped squirming. He had chaos controlled us deeper into the forest.

"Heh thanks shads... I'm glad that you weren't affect-MPH" I was cut off as I was pulled into a deep kiss. I had my eyes wide as he pushed me against a tree.

3rd person P.O.V

Sonic was pinned to a tree, arms held above his head by the same hedgehog who was kissing him. Sonic was shocked as he felt shadows tounge slowly start to invade his mouth. He had snapped back to reality when he felt shadow start to rub his tounge against his. "Mm~" he had moaned. The azure had melted into the new found treatment from his rival. Shadow had pulled away a string of saliva connecting there tounges. The older of the two let go of the hands and started to rub at the curvy sides of the other. Moans erupted from the blue hero as he liked the treatment. But his moans turned into a scream as he felt sharp fangs chomp at his neck. Blood dripped down his neck as his legs were grabbed and held him up as shadow started to lick away at the wound till it was only a mark.

"W-What the h-hell- ow it h-hurts."

"Aww your so cute... I only claimed you~"

"W-What?!?!"