(11)Staying in the closet

Shadows P.O.V

I was in the closet like any other day. Well not in MY closet , in my boyfriend's actually. I like being in here it was kinda warm and sonic had so many blankets in here it was sooo comfortable. I was his boyfriend so it was fine.

At least until he opens his closet and found me taking a nap that is. Sonic screamed as it was night time and he didnt see it was me. I shot up from my position,"Sh Sh Sh babe it's me! Shadow. Your ok babe!" I cooed. Sonic calmed down. That's when I got a good look at him he was damp and had a towel around his curvy waist. I got turned on real fast.

"Shadow? What the hell! You scared me... I just left the shower and I come here to get clothes and all I see is something facing me-" Sonic was cut off by shadow pressing his lips against his in a very passionate kiss. "Mwa~Mm" sonic moaned in the kiss.

3rd person P.O.V

Shadow then ran his hands down the wet curves that belonged to the smaller hedgehog. Shadow acted on instinct and threw him inside the closet on top of the blankets. Shadow then locked the door and started to strip in front of the azure. Shadow caught sonic staring in excitement. He could really see it through the towel. Shadow smirked and stopped stripping and with that same smirk he said,"If you really want it sonic you have to come and get it. And I'm guessing you nothing to make this less painful. You have to lube me up some way dont you?" Sonic with a hot face crawled toward the older Male and took off the towel that was tied around his waist.

He then eagerly started to pull shadows pants down. He then starred at the huge bulge shadow had. He nervously licked it through the boxers in a way of asking if it was really ok. Shadow getting impatient pulled his boxers down and forced sonic to take him whole. Shadow held him in place as sonic gagged at his tip hitting the back of throat. After a while shadow let go and that's when sonic started to suck and lick the member in his mouth. Covering the ebony's member in a thick coat of saliva. The dominant hedgie pulled his lovers mouth off him and layed him on all fours. Shadow positioned himself and whispered in his ear,"Beg for it honey... beg to have me inside you~" Sonic moaned at his words that turned him on.

"please"

"Hmm?"

Shadow put the tip of his member outside his entrance. Teasing him.

"Please"

"Cant here you baby~"

"PLEASE SHADOW I NEED YOU INSIDE ME OK?! AHHH~♡"

Shadow thrusted in full force loving the reaction he got. Sonic moaned in a rhythm at each thrust. "Auh~ah~auh~Ahh♡ I-I l-love you AHH♡" Shadow rammed right at his prostate and that drove him crazy. The ukes arms then began to shake and soon gave up. His ass was still elevated but he had a downward dog position but with his hands flat of the blankets and he was on his knees instead of feet. Sonic also began to scream shadows name with a mixture of 'I love you'.

Shadow began to escalate his speed. The force in his thrusts made sonic drool and moan louder.

"Who's your master honey? Scream it loud and clear~" Shadow said before he let out a deep moan.

"Ahh~you are..master♡"

"SCREAM IT PET" Shadow gave a loud response as he felt his fun coming to an end.

"Y-YOU ARE M-MASTER~♡"

Shadow gave a few more hard and fast thrusts before he came deep into his lover. While Cumming he bit down on the blue blurs neck drawing blood from the bite. Shadow licked it clean. After finishing him off shadow pulled out of the tired hedgehog. Shadow layed down next to his blue boyfriend and cuddled him.

Sonic managed to get out of shadows grip and go down to shadows crotch. He put the whole of shadow into his mouth and sucked. Shadow gripped his quills and began to tug on it. Singnalling him to go faster.He kept on sucking till his cheeks couldn't take it. He bit down on the tip of it causing shadow to groan and cum down the youngers throat. Shadow let go of the other hedgehogs quills and pulled him into the same cuddle position. Sonics back was facing shadow while shadows arms wrapped around his waist.

"Why were you in here anyway?" Sonic asked out of curiosity.

"Well, its comfortable and warm. And it has your scent too so it's really comforting in here. At least for me. Love ya babe♡" shadow kissed Sonics back quills after he answered him.

Before shadow fell asleep he heard an 'awww' from his boyfriend.

*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

UltimaAlphaMileena Hope your request was ok. I liked this one it was interesting.Hope you have a great day !

-Emma