(24) Oh fuck my prostate

Sonics P.O.V

Well fuck my life

I had to get a prostate check up today from some random guy that will have to see my ass moan. This is the worst day of my life.

I don't like being touched by other people I dont know. It was a weird thing but I did like being pleasured. I've watched so many porn videos so I get off on that. Just something about being pounded while being complimented really made me hard. But i only masturbated so it is different then getting acctually touched by another person. What if they did something wrong? Or it didnt feel good? I only obliged because I wanted to get it over with.

I walked into the hospital and saw a few fans so I stopped and let them take a few pictures with me and gave a few autographs. One kid came out behind me and asked if I could sign his cast. AWWWWW. I smiled and said ''It would be my pleasure! Your a trooper aren't you buddy?" I signed it and he left with the biggest smile ever. I love this part of the job.

"How kind of you Mr.hedgehog. His name is Ash he wouldnt smile for weeks after he broke his arm and you just now made his day. Thank you. I'm guessing your here for your *Ahem* appointment. " A ebony hedgehog who had the name , Doom on it said startling me. He was tall for me atleast. A solid 2 or 3 inches I suppose.

"Ah.. yeah, you would be correct." I said nervously. I mumbled a 'Can we get this over with?'. He nodded and chuckled before leading me through the large hospital. We made a few stops to say hi to people who wanted to talk to me. It was delightfull. But as we got past all of them I saw the room he was talking about. I started to fidget. "Dont worry Mr.hedgehog If it  makes you feel better, the room is sound proof~." The doctor with the last name doom said in a seductive tone. The deep voice sent shivers down my spine. This doctor was way to happy to do this. "Heh n-not really. I dont like being touched is all. By the way what's your name? It's just I call all my doctors by there first, so I feel more comfortable. You can too, Mr. hedgehog sounds so formal it's not really my style." I said casually trying to calm myself.

"Hm? Your 16 right? Well you must masturbate then, I mean it's normal for someone your age and class. I mean being a perfect hero must affect your hormonal needs. And the fact by you being extremely nervous I'm guessing a virgin? I-uh sorry I have a habit of studying people. My names shadow. And I appreciate you trying to be friendly with your doctors. I mean I can be friendly too~" He said the last part in that damn tone again. I shivered as a gave a nervous chuckle.

We walked in and saw a few things that set off alarms. A fancy looking wooden box, lube, and cuffs. Holy fuck this looks like a porn stars room. "W-What the fu-" I cut myself off and turned to look at the shadow towering over me. " Um I think this is a bit weird are you sure this is normal? I mean this looks like a pornstars room I mean- not like I would know- Mph!" I was cut off by being kissed by my own doctor. Not to sound weird or anything but WOW! Like he was a good kisser.He was grabbing me by my quills as he lifted me up a little to get on his level. I started to kiss back. But as I did he broke the kiss,"Once I'm on the table, you get in my lap." I nod giving him confirmation that I know what to do. He sat on the wooden table that had a cushion cover. I climbed on top of his lap and immediately start to French him. "Mm~" I moan into the kiss as I felt his tounge slide against mine. I like this doctor~. I felt his hands go down from my quills to waist, and then as one hand cupped my butt the other played with my tail. Twirling my tail in his finger felt so good. I moaned as he pulled away.

"As your doctor I need you to be comfortable when I check you so to make this more pleasurable for our dear hero I need to turn you on before i check you. And I think I already did. If you would be so kind as to bend over the table I will start the -uh exam as you say." Shadow said as he was loosing all his formalities.

I nod as I got off his lap and bent over the table. A crimson blush covered my face and the tips of my ears. He got off the table and went behind me. I saw a smug smirk and his face as he grabbed me by my big blue quills. He tugged hard at them before releasing them. He trailed his hand down. Caressing my sides and using his finger to trace the arch of my back. He roughly grabbed my tail and raised it  slightly to where I had to be on my tippy toes. "Your entrance seems untouched. So I am correct about the virgin part?" The ebony asked me smugly. I nob my head as I felt his hand stop over my entrance.

"You seem like a more high standards type of guy so here," shadow had reached over and poured lube over his fingers. With his unlubed hand he had a pencil in it. Right next to my head was a clipboard with paper work on it. Shadow had filled some things out and took his fingers and forced the three limbs into the my entrance, "oh yeah your new to this.. Chaos your tight ~ how I would love to have my dick in you instead of these fingers. Damn you look adorable." After hearing him sat that I moaned. Damn I had a kink for the compliment shit.

3rd person P.O.V

"What you like that? My beautiful angel. Your gorgeous you know that? I would love to here you moan my name if you give me consent. It's ok I'm a professional,I'll make you feel good~." The doctor asked as he gave a hints of what he wanted from the azure.

Sonic nodded as he moaned ," I-I  g-give con-sent. Ahh~" shadow had stopped thrusting his fingers and pulled out. He had already guessed that sonic had a thing for feeling special so he began to whisper sweet nothings into his ear as he slowly pushed his member inside. Shadow gave a groan from the pressure and sonic gave a scream as he felt it slightly tear him. "Ah~ fuck...Ngh." Sonic had groaned out. It hurt but the pleasure that awaited him made him forget the pain and excited for the upcoming pleasure. Shadow saw sonic give a nod and started to move. His thrusts were slow and small because of the tightness. 'How tight can someone be?' Shadow thought as he felt like he was having the best hand job. After a while The ebony went from gentle and slow to rough and fast.

"Ahh! M-Mah~ f-faster.. please-Ahh~"

"Aww why should I?"

"P-Please... Doctor"

Shadow gave a chuckle before he began to go rougher. Pretty much banging him against the table. Sonic moans were pretty much screams at this point. "AHH~ S-SHADOW M-MORE ♡ I-I-" The azure was cut off by shadow hitting straight at his prostate, bringing The hero back to his screaming moans.

" Found it ~ " The doctor cued in his ear.

"Aha♡ Hah~ Are y-you c-close? MAH~" Sonic moaned out as he felt himself close to his climax. Shadow ignored the question and kept thrusting.

"You feel amazing babe~ Chaos I can do you all day. Hah~ I'm close." Shadow finally answered.

With a few more sloppy thrusts shadow came deep into his patient. "Ahhh~" The blue hero gave a last moan before he himself came on the side of the table. Tears of pleasure rolled down the azure as he panted.

"H-How'd...I...d-do..doc?" The hero panted. "G-Great... best..patient I've had.." The ebony answered.

"How did I..do?" Shadow asked, wanting to know. "Do you take weekly visits?" Sonic answered. Shadow chuckled and said in a smug way,"Only for you~ how about every Thursday. Thursday is kids day so you can hang with them to."

"That'll be a delight. Hah~ c-can you help me to my car? Or home?" The blue blur said happily and embarrassed.

"Heh,Sure big shot" Shadow had said while helping clean up the room and bring him through the back of the hospital. Making sure the kids didn't see their hero limping out.

The hedgehogs exchanged numbers and left eachother to see one another next week. Both were very satisfied with their visit.

Little did they know.......

The room wasn't soundproof . And the nurses who were hiding their nosebleeds behind the counter knew what had occurred.

+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]

ELLO IM SORRY MY LOVELY sinadow REQUESTED THIS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE

-Emma♡