(21)Car fun

Shadows P.O.V

Sonics car had broken down. So did mine. We were just cracking jokes and talking about how we should go out. Well I was. He seemed to be a little uncomfortable and gave a nervous laugh everytime I would call him 'cute' or ' sexy'. He was red as I now had him on my lap in his car. I was on the shot gun side ofcourse as he needed space to sit on me. He was so red. It was adorable! Honestly I was so tempted to just make him scream my name.

My desire was growing stronger as I held his hips and began to make him grind his body on me. I grinded against his entrance and he squeaked as he gripped my shoulders. "Ah~" a moan slipped from his mouth. I looked at him and he used his arms to cover his face. I grabbed his arms and moved them aside,"Let me see how much you enjoy my teasing ~ You want more my sexy little hedgie? Hm~"

He let another moan ascap as he gave me a nod. I let a seductive smirk creep on my face as I started to rub against Sonics entrance as I wanted my member to come out of its seth so I could pound him. It didnt take long though. I lifted him above my member so this way he will take me all in. "Ready? By the way I'm going to destroy you, I hope you know that. I'm not going to make 'sweet love to you' or anything like that. Atleast not until we get into that phase~" I assured him as he nodded. He knew and he gave me consent.

I mean I was going to do this with or without consent, I didnt care. I wanted to hear him scream my name.

"Scream" I said before I thrusted into him while also bringing his hips down.

3rd person P.O.V

"Ahhh!~" The blue hedgehog screamed out of pure pain and pleasure. He felt as though he was being ripped apart but he somehow felt pleasure in the pain. Tears ran down his cheeks as he clawed at shadows shoulders.

"Cant handle it~" The ebony said with a smirk.

The azure lifted his head and looked at the striped hedgehog and said with a smug look, "Is that all you got? A single thrust?"

Shadow gave a lust filled smile as his grip on the others hip tightened and roughly thrusted into the uke. Drawing blood from the entrance but sonic didnt seem to care as he moaned loudly, "Ahh~ Sh-Shadow - F-FUCK♡" Shadow had rammed straight at his prostate.

The older hedgehog took notice of the others reaction and began aiming for that spot. He went rougher now badly bruising the youngers prostate.
Sonics moans being nonstop at what seemed like endless penetration.
The azures grip on the others shoulders loosened as his eyes began to role back and shut as he came with a screaming moan.

"Aha!~"

"Damn... Its ironic how you really are the fastest thing alive." Shadow said with a chuckle as he continued to bounce the almost limp body as the azures orgasm gave him pure ecstacy. "S-Shut up and f-finish ahhh~ so we could do r-round t-two." The blue blur said with blush going all the up to the tip of his ears.

*nom*

"Ah! W-What are you doing?!?" Sonic yelped as he felt shadow nibbling on one of his ears.(as I'm writing this my baby sister is staring at me like she has that 'I know what you doing face' like wtf ?!)

"There so soft~" shadow replied as he continued to suck and niddle as he kept sonic bouncing, feeling close to his climax.

"Hmheh s-stop it tickles~" The smaller hedgehog giggled out.

Shadow immediately stopped as he hoped it would turn on the hedgehog not make him giggle. He did one last hard thrust before cumming deep into the azure.

"Nhg~" shadow groaned a wave of pleasure surge through him, feeling pleased that he filled the other.

".... r-round... two...?" The blue hedgehog managed to paint out.

Shadow had switched positions, answering Sonics question. Sonic now layed on his back on the car seats, shadow towering over him. The ebony had lifted his legs over his shoulders positioning himself. Shadow had had his back turned to the road as he was about to thrust into him when he heard a honk and felt a breeze go by. He turned to see rouge speed by and from afar he could see the rest behind her.
A smirk appeared on his tan muzzle as he once again switched positions so sonic was back on his lap. The younger hedgie saw what was approaching and quickly hid his face in the others chest. As the others zoomed by all they saw was the top half of there bodies as they were still in the car. The top being sonic on shadows lap nuzzling his chest and a smug looking shadow. Amy was about to come to a screeching halt but was stopped by a beeping tails behind her. Telling her to keep her eyes on the race.

After that moment ended they went back to there position before.

"Y'know amy is going to screech out questions about what she saw, you do know that?"

"Yeah but it's not like she could even touch me. Also it's worth hearing your moans~" shadow replied as he started to trail kisses and licks on his neck. The ebony had lifted the others legs over his shoulder once again and aligned his member once again, ready to thrust. "Your an ass you know that." Sonic joked as he somewhat braced himself. Shadow gave a chuckle before thrusting into the silk like walls again. Moans escaped the azure as he began to drool. Shadow began to suck Sonics neck leaving a big hickey on him showing anyone he belonged to him.

"Nah~ ahh♡ S-Shadow!"

The ebony lavished his moans. Feeling pleasure as he heard him moan out his name. Now looking at the bruise like mark on the azure made him go crazy as he went back to his neck and roughly bit down in the same place. A claim mark. The seme licked away the oozing blood coming from the wound. His thrusts becoming more rough as his left hand trailed up towards the Azures quills pulling him into a sloppy kiss, feeling close to his end.

"Ha~ I'm c-close.." Shadow had managed to moan out as gave out a few more sloppy thrusts before Cumming for a second time into the hero. Sonic also coming not to far after.

"Hahehahaha," Sonic began to laugh as he looked at shadow," We..We just... had sex... all... because our stupid... cars.. b-broke..down.. PFFTTHAHA-" Sonic continued between laughs. Shadow had joined in the laughing as they helped eachother clean up and sat back down in there own cars.

"Ouch.. my ass hurts."

"Oh c'mon you loved our car fun~" The dominant male stated in a playful way.

"I didnt say I didnt like it. I'm just complaining about out the after math, is all." Sonic shots back as they waited for patrol to come and tow them back to the starting line.

-Bonus-

As they got back Amy ran up to her blue crush and screeched out , "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH SHADOW?!? SHADOW WHAT WERE YOU DOING- ARE YOU GOING OUT- ARE YOU TRYNG TO TAKE MY SONIKU AWAY?! HUH?!"

"Amy-Amy chill first of all I'm literally right in front of you. Damn for once give your vocal cords a break. I'm pretty sure I'm half deaf because of you." Sonic said as he covered his ears. After a few seconds he uncovered them as he saw Amy calm down a bit crossing her arms waiting an answer. The whole gang behind her. A few reporters too.
"Well if you must know," Shadow had come behind sonic and wrapped an arm around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder," we do have a romantic relationship between us. So if you dont mind rose I'd appreciate if you step off my boyfriend." Shadow pulled sonic closer into his chest, Growling slightly.

Gasps were heard and many pictures were being taken as the reporters wanted to take as many pictures of the new found couple. Amy had backed away and ran to rouge crying. Shadow smiled at the scene and spun sonic around and kissed him. Having much satisfaction when he saw Amy look back at this scene and sob more.

+]+]+]]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]]+]+]+]!]!]!]

Heyo!!!!! It's me your boy...uh skinny penise !! Jk but here this was requested by the amazing Marblesworld . Luv ya!

Bye bye

-Emma♡