(7)Cuffs come in handy

Shadows P.O.V

My plan is perfect. Nothing can go wrong. I'll get my beautiful emerald eyed pet all to myself. Ever since I layed eyes on him I knew I had to hit that. At least a one night stand but he is a cop and he knows who I am. Well everyone knows who i am. I've been a professional robber for about maybe..... 3 years? Cops been trying to catch me for that long to.

Apparently when I rob 4 banks in a week that's bad?

Whatever but DAMN that cop. He is the only one who I could pick a fight with that I know wont go down in 1 hit. He fights good, smells like Rose's, and has a very curvy bo- y'know if I keep going I'm gonna go hard. I made sure to break into the police station and leave a file just for him that says,

"I'm not much of a public person but I saw the guy you were looking for and he lives across the street from me. I think you should go alone he is smart I think and...and... Please hurry."

Knowing him he will come as told and I cant wait to play with his hand cuffs. And him in uniform? What a turn on. I wonder how loud he is?

"Its only a matter off time now,my little surger bunny."

Sonics P.O.V

I was tipped off that the guy I was looking for was here. I only brought my gun and cuffs and ofcourse my baton cause I know for a fact he doesn't play fair. I walked into the building with my gun pointed forward. I was ready to shoot when I felt something grop my tail. I turn around and see him there.

"Hmm fluffy, just how I like em'" shadow said in a perverted way.

My face went hot and pointed the gun right at his face."Give me a good reason to not shoot you in the face for robbing 100's of banks, killing a lot of our men, AND FOR ASSAULTING AN OFFICER....in an uncomfortable manner." I said the last part in a whisper.He gave this bone chilling chuckle. "Hehe you know your cuter then I expected and a lot curvier in person to." He said as he licked his lips coming forward more. My hand started to shake at his statement.

"S-Shut up!I'm not cute. Or into bad boys so stay back buster!" I tried to sound threatening but came out as more of an uncomfortable scared way.

"Your so cute ima have fun teasing you all night and fucking you too~"

He knocked the gun out of my hand. And pinned me down to the center of the building. Which had a mattress and a chain holding over above it.

"Man you wearing that uniform like that with your tight pants and shirt tucked in. Like your begging to be fucked." The ebony hedgehog stated as he started to pat me down looking for something........ and he found it.

My handcuffs.

3rd person P.O.V

Shadow then cuffed the others hands and hung him from the chain so he was hanging from the cuffs. The smallers feet where barley touching the mattress. Shadow started to touch the new exposed sides of his captured prey. "Ah~S-Stop it it's not right. Please~ahh" sonic felt shadow unbutton his shirt and lick his neck. Shadow then started to trail down to his stomach and soon reached his buckle. Shadow then quickly unbuckled his own pants and took them off swiftly. His bulge showing. Sonic gulped at the sight. That does not look like its going to fit in me. This guys insane?!

"S-shadow that's not going to-to um.. fit. J-just let me go and i-ill look the other way! I dont want this." Sonic pleaded as he had some hope of escaping this nightmare. But that hope soon faded as he felt his pants being ripped off by shadow. He then put his legs up still while hanging to cover himself.

"Ohhhhh come on now surger bunny. Let me see that cute body of yours. And since I know your gonna be a screamer i better teach you a lesson now." Shadow said as he grabbed Sonics baton and shirt. He tied said shirt into a gag for sonic. So sonic cant make much noise for the thing he was about to do. The Darker male brought the stick up and struck it down against the others legs making them fall. Now he had a view on the smallers body. "Oh great I can see you now. Now we can get this started," Shadow then unhooked the azure male and layed him on the mattress. "I wanna warn you now that, I dont play nice and gentle. I like to go rough. And if your a virgin then sorry babe dont have any lube but I do have my saliva." Shadow said as he went down to Sonics boxers. He started to suck and end bite at the others side. He soon came to the elastic of his boxers and took the off with his teeth.

Sonic tried to put his legs up again but was stopped by shadow grabbing the baton."Want me to do it again?!" Shadow threatened. The younger shook his head. "Good now be a good little cop and spread em'. " shadow continued. Sonic thought about it and knew that he had to obey. Sonic very slowly started to spread his legs apart. Shadow got inpatient and pulled the wide open, looking down at the azures now very exposed body. He wasn't bad. The older licked his lips at the sight of his entrance. He bent down and started to lick around it. The uke not enjoying the new feeling. He hated it even. Then a surge of pleasure went through him ad he felt a tounge inside of him."MMH~♡" He let out a muffled moan. The dominant pushed his tounge In and out. Making the azure go crazy. 'Ahh why does it feel good? I want him to-to st- go further.' Sonic thought. Sonic used his tounge to push the shirt out of his mouth and moaned out,"God dammit just put it in me you motherfucker. AHH~♡".

Shadow pulled back out of shock. A smirk appeared on his face . He aligned his member and rammed into him. He thrusted fast and hard. He pinned the cuffs to the bed as he increased his speed.

"AHH♡F-FUCK AHMM~" Sonic moaned as he felt he was coming to his end. Shadow was to so he suddenly stopped.

"Ang.. why-whyd you stop? K-keep going" sonic pleaded. Shadow gave a chuckle,"I said I'm not gentle honey bunny, and I want to make you last."

"Huh?"

Shadow pulled out of the other hedgehog. And grabbed the baton. He turned the other around so his face was in the mattress.Shadow then stuck the baton into the others entrance. Sonic screamed out of pure pain and pleasure.Shadow kept at his thrusts of the baton til his arm felt to tired.

He pulled the baton out and went towards the cuffs to tighten them. Sonic already came after the 3rd thrust. But shadow still hasn't.

"Auh~ y-you still haven't come yet?Mmh♡J-Just finish me ah-already." The now very sore heggie begged. Shadow rammed back into him and bit his neck hard. Blood filled the ebony's mouth. He licked the wound to show a beautiful claim mark that will surely scar nicely."Ah~Ah~Ah~
AHHH~♡" Sonic kept a rhythmic of moans until he felt his stomach fill with hot sticky cum. Sonic panted as he tried to put together what just happened. He turned himself around so he could see the very tired hedgehog above him. The one above gave a hardy smirk,"So your a dirty cop huh? Your my dirty cop little slut. I might keep you y'know"

"Uncuff me you.....you... bastard," Sonic tried to sit up but pain surge through him and he collapsed on the mattress,"AH~I-IT HURTS.. i-i-i" Sonic passed out completely. Shadow examined the hedgehog and his position. Sonic fell asleep on his back and his legs spread out. Shadow licked his lips as he knew he should probably be responsible and clean him up.

Shadow bent down and licked the outside of the azures leaking entrance. Sonic,even though asleep, he moaned at his actions as he could feel it. His eyes shot open as he felt a strange muscle inside of him.

"MMH!♡" Shadow used his tounge to clean sonic out completely. Sonic was completely worn out as he was pushed past his limits. Shadow grabbed the keys for the cuffs from the cops pants and unlocked it. By the time he uncuffed him sonic was fast asleep again. He smirked to himself and fell asleep with him. Groping his tail as he entered complete darkness.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey sorry of the last part is bad it was rushed cause half way through I got tired. -^-

Sorry guys

-Emma ◇