(25) Just wanted a nice night(pt.2)

Shadows P.O.V

Sonic was about to fall to the ground but I caught him in my arms. It looked like a dad carrying his sleeping son. I took him inside and put him on top of my king size bed. The bed  almost completely hugged his body.I undressed him too and his small body looked adorable. I snap out of it and went to the kitchen part of my apartment and grabbed the handcuffs that were hidden under the stove. I cuffed the younge twink looking hedgehog to my bed. I also used a long rod and strapped it to his ankles so when he wakes he wont be able to close his legs.(I forgot what it was called sorry) This kid is definitely attractive. And has a somewhat feminine body too. And it would be a great pleasure to give it to him.

'Should I get a ball gag'- My thought was cut off when i heard a groan. I looked over and i saw sonic start to look around and once he saw me he began to squirm in a panic. And the face he made when he saw his position was adorable. He began to thrash and cry. His teary face was red and had fear.

"Aww poor little boy~ Are you scared? Dont worry I'll give it to you good~"  I had said in a deep voice so I can scare him. Dumb kid shouldnt have trusted me. Now he has to face an adult punishment.

"P-Please..n-no." He whimpered.

I chuckled and began to undress in front of him. He looked away and kept on screaming for help and crying more. I laughed at his pathetic attempts. I had crawled over to him and now was towering him.

"B-BASTARD I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Aw dont have your little rape whistle~"

He continued to cry as I began to lick and nibble at his neck. I trailed my hands down his chest to his hips. I have to admit his body was perfect.I began to rub his sides and saw his red face bite his lip. Obviously not wanting to give me what I want. But I have ways. And I always get my way. I got comfortable between his spread legs. And began to rub my seth. He just stared at me in horror. I kneeled over and licked away his tears but more only came out.

I found it utterly cute. His big teary eyes full of fear staring at me with bitter betrayal. His hands cuffed above his head and legs spread below me. It didnt take long for my member to come out hard. Sonic looked down and his eyes widen. I smirked in pride at his reaction. "T-Thats not g-gonna fit." He said a little scared and began to squirm again.

3rd person P.O.V

Alrighty hi I would like to talk about my feelings so- Jk here you go MelTheCat_

Shadow thrusted into the small boy with force. One thrust is all it took for sonic to start bleeding. Screams of pure pain could not have been heard to the outside world due to the manually made sound proof walls.

"Ahh! S-STOP UGH P-PLEASE!" Sonic screamed. Shadow had no remorse for what he was doing,he kept a fast and rough pace. Sonics begs fell upon deaf ears as shadow focused only on his own pleasure. If the room was not sound proof all you would hear was,

'P-PLEASE P-PLEASE STOP!'

Shadow had gotten sick of the boys sobs so he began to also beat him yelling things, "Stop crying! You wanted to go to a bar and you met the wrong person. Now face the consequences."

Shadow gripped the azure hips and thrusted faster into him disregarding the amount of blood he was loosing. Shadow in the moment of pure lust and insanity grabbed his knife and began to carve, 'Property of SH.T.H' into the younge boys stomach.

"AHH!" Sonic screams were now horse. Pain. Pain is all the blue hedgehog felt. His first time which was supposed to be special. Was taken away by a person he saw as a friend. He felt no pleasure until shadow rammed his prostate. "Ahh!~ N-No.. haa!~"

Sonics lower region had blood covering it. Due to the knife and thrusts of shadow. After shadow heard that he aimed for that spot every time. Now liking the idea of giving his victim pleasure and possibly breaking him more by making him enjoy his own rape.

"Your liking your own rape? Your a disgusting bitch aren't you. Your nothing~"

"MA~ AHH~ P-PLEASE FASTER♡" Sonic gave into the only pleasure he felt. But his voice didnt match his body as The blue hedgehogs face was still soaked with fresh tears.

Shadow continued to thrust until he finally came deep into the tired teen.

Shadow panted as he use all his stamina to thrust as hard as he could into his victim.

Sonic fainted out of exhaustion and possible blood loss. Shadow cleaned the passed out hedgies wounds so it will scar perfectly.

After a few hours of resting shadow unlocked all the restatements and grabbed sonic. Dragging him back to his car and leaving his body in front of the house he described when they were driving.

Sonics P.O.V ( The next week)

My friends had gotten me a therapist after finding my body in the front yard crying me eyes out. I was in my room looking down as I heard a creek. My door was opened and someone sat in front of me.

"So Sonic you said you were raped by a man at a bar after you had befriended him?" The deep voices asked. I kept my gaze down and gave a nod. I felt the therapists fingers under my chin and forced my gaze to him. My eyes widen as I saw who it was.

" Hello little one~ Your friends left to give us privacy. They wont be coming back until late tonight. How bout I give you some more physical therapy," I started to cry as I kept staring at him with fear," And you wont be telling your friends about this either~"

N-No S-Shadow

••••••••••••••••♡♡♡♡♡•••••••••••••••••

In honor of our banned but not forgotten one and only wowokayum
And to make sinadow feel better about the banning. And it was requested by MelTheCat_

Have an amazing day

- Emma♡

(Sorry not edited so I'll do it later)