(5)Not ever again

Sonics P.O.V

I was running to my house after hanging out with tails and the gang since I wanted to go home early to suprise my boyfriend.

I walked up to my house and looked through the window to see if shadow was there and I saw him sitting on the couch watching something on his laptop and.....JACKING OFF?!?

Oh hell no. I walked into my house very quietly and watched what he was jacking off to. It was porn which didnt really suprise me that much since before we went out he said he use to watch alot if it. I waited till he was about to cum. Then I grabbed his laptop and threw it to the other couch. I went onto shadow and pinned his hands above his head with one hand.

3rd person P.O.V

"S-Sonic!Babe I didnt know you would be home this early?Its not what it looks like I swear!" Shadow said in a shaky and uncomfortable voice because of his erection that desperately needs release.

"Oh really because what I saw is that your jacking off to someone who WASN'T me. So I think I need to teach you a lesson."Sonic said as he began to grind his own erection on shadows which only made shadow groan.
"Ah~ Babe why dont you just let me on top so we could Mm♡get this started~♡" shadow said. He felt his legs begin to be spread out. And then after he felt it he then realized what was going to happen to him.

He began to squirm and say "S-Sonic honey what are you doing? I ah know you said that if this ever happened I would be sorry but what are you- AHHH~" Shadow was cut off after sonic was tired of his boyfriends complaining.

Shadow had this pained look on his face as he had this hard member already pretty deep inside him go in full force dry. It hurt like hell. It reminded the ebony hedgehog of his first time with sonic a year ago. "AH S-STOP PULL OUT IT-IT HURTS" Shadow cried in pain and somewhat embarrassment. "Now you know how I felt the first time babe but like you said,'wait a bit itll feel good real soon.' "Sonic said as he Said babe in a kind of an annoyed way.

Sonic was fed up with every thing and started thrusting hard and fast. Soon shadow started to moan in pure pleasure. Shadow came but that didn't even seen noticed by sonic as he kept his fast pace and hard thrusting. Not batting an eye.

"SONIC OH GAWD JUST FINISH ME ALREADY ~♡" Shadow screamed in pleasure as he came a 2nd time.Sonic now getting sloppy and slower but still rough. Pulling his hair a bit and biting on his ear tip hard. "Oh fuuuuck~"shadow groaned. Sonic finally came deep into his lover but didn't stop there.

Shadow was to weak to push him off at this point so sonic let go of his hands and went straight down to shadows crotch. Sonic gripped shadows hips and started to deep throat shadow. He would occasionally lick to tip of the ebony's member and use a little of his hands to get shadow hard. Sonic then started to bob his head up and down and his sucking became very rough."Ngh♡So-Sonic h-honey I-I luv you~♡♡" shadow said before he came a 3rd time. The now dominant azure hedgehog made sure to look shadow in the eye as he swallowed and licked his lips. "Mm babe I didn't know you tasted so good~" sonic said as he went back down and licked his lovers member clean.

"Did-Did ya en-joy being on top?" Shadow said as he panted a little.

"Yup" Sonic replied with happiness.

"Good because that's never happening ever again. So when I heal Ima screw you till you cant walk for weeks ya got that?" Shadow said in a bit of an angry tone.

Sonics face went white as he knew for a fact he will keep his word on that. Either way he layed down next to his very tired boyfriend and feel right asleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I saw a lot of Sonic tops shadow fanfics and oneshots and I got kinda inspired so yea. Hoped you enjoyed!