(9)Another payment

Shadow P.O.V

Faker thought he would play a 'friendly' game of poker with me. I ofcourse told him I dont do 'friendly'.
"Fine then I'll play your way. B-But uh I'm new to this so teach me on the way when we play the game." Sonic said in unsure tone. This idiot really does trust easily.

-Time skip-

"W-WHAT! HOW DID I LOSE?!?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM DOING?!?" Sonic yelled as I told him he lost badly. I laughed at his state,"Heh you really are an idiot aren't you faker?" Sonic gave a sigh and looked at the metal table we played on. He seemed to be counting.

"Eh it's only 23 bucks its fine."

"No its 200 dollars faker each chip represents an amount of money not each chip equals a dollar." I said in a annoyed voice.

"What? Ok fine then I dont have that money ON me right now since why the hell would I have that much on me I have like 20 bucks right now so I could pay you that much." He said but was cut off as i pinned him down on the metal table making a klank noise. I held both of his hands above his head with one hand. I used the other hand to start tracing him

"S-Shadow what the hell. G-Get off me-AHMH~" Sonic was cut off by my hand Tracing the curves of his body. Once I passed his hips I kept going down. Past his thighs and once I passed them I used my free hand to grab his legs and spread them. I took position between them so he couldn't close them. I stared down at the now very exposed entrance. His tail couldn't even cover it due to my body.

Once sonic realized where I put myself and saw where I was,he began to panicked and scream,"S-shadow STOP!W-wait what do you think your doing?! T-This isnt funny ! G-Get off please I dont want this!GET OFF!"Sonic then began to thrash and scream more yelling 'GET OFF' and ' SON OF A B-' but I cut him off before he could go any further. His thrashing got my hand lose and he broke free. He kicked me in the chest and ran for it. It took me a second to realize what happened.

3rd person P.O.V

Shadow out of anger and lust chaos controlled to the only exit he had and tackled the blue blur he then grabbed him and threw him in his closet and then locked it. The ebony male went up stairs quickly and came back with the things he needed. Once he opened the door his capture ran out but an arm wrapped around his waist before he could leave. In a flash he was back in the poker room. Panic ran through him as shadow turned him around and pinned him to the metal poker table once again.

"Gonna pay for that slut or should I call you a prostitute since your doing this for cash you owe me?" Shadow said in a lust filled voice.

"Shadow I have the money it's at my house let me get i-Mmh!" The azure was cut off by shadow covering his mouth with a scarf. He then grabbed his rope and tied his hands behind his back. So he could easily spread his legs and keep him in place.

"MMHH MM!" Sonics screams were muffled by the scarf.

Shadow aligned his hard member that came out of his seth already due to Sonics to him sexy pose. Sonics hands behind his back so his hips where slightly raised due to his hands being pressed against his lower back. And the fear in his eyes were a turn on to the ebony. And how sonic was already panting due to the struggle he was doing before.

Sonic now out of breath had a final attempt. He started to shake his head no and gave him pleading eyes out of desperation. Those eyes soon widened as shadow started to slowly push himself into the very tight virgin walls that felt amazing on his hard member.

"Mm nice and tight~ Feels almost too good♡" Shadow said.

Sonic started to pant and shake at the dominates member already being deep inside him,"....Mm....Mah... MMHM-" Sonic shook uncontrollably at the very uncomfortable and knew feeling. He could swear he could feel him in his intestines. Sonic then began to shed tears as all he felt was pain. Shadow then pulled out all the way to the tip and then rammed back in. "MMHH!" Sonics muffled scream could be heard through the house.

Shadow ignored it and kept on thrusting in and out of his now soft tender walls. Shadow craved to feel it every time he pulled out. Shadow longed to hear Sonics moans. So he took off the tied scarf. "Ahh~ s-shadow ~ please stop p-pull it out-AHHH~" Sonic moaned out loudly as he felt himself ready to cum. He couldn't take it anymore and came on himself and on shadows chest a bit."F-Fuck I'm close damn it." Shadow grunted "Mm...ah... s-stop n-not inside please." Sonic pleaded out of fear. He didnt want shadow to cum inside him.

Shadow ignored what sonic said and only focused on his moans he let out. Shadow felt his fun coming fast so he began to thrust harder at the ukes prostate, bruises it badly. Sonics moans increased he couldn't speak anymore. Each thrust put him in cloud9. One more final thrust and shadow came deep into his now victim. "AHHH~ no..no.. you came i-inside." Sonic gave a final moan as he felt empty when shadow pulled out after he was finished filling him to the brim. Sonic panted as he was untied and put on a bed. Shadow walked out of the room and said with a smirk plastered on his face,"You owe me half the money still."

=The next morning=

Sonic woke to a creek on the door. He opened his eyes to see shadow standing above him. Sonic squeaked out,"C-Come closer.." shadow complied and was now face to face with him. Sonic grabbed his face and pulled him toward his lips but stopped. Shadow closed his eyes expecting a kiss but instead he felt immense pain on his cheek he took a step back and held it in pain. "YOU ULTIMATE ASS I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE MONEY FROM MY HOUSE! WHO THE HELL CARRIES 200 BUCKS ON THEM NOW MY ASS HURTS LIKE HELL AND YOU TOOK MY V-CARD TOO!" Sonic shouted as he pouts and lays down again.

Shadow gave a chuckle and said,"heh I know but i couldn't give up the opportunity to take your virginity.And it was all worth it too."

" Your disgusting" the sore azure said before falling asleep again. Shadow gave another chuckle and left the room to call tails telling him that he will stay here for another day.

]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+

This was a request from Ficlover17
So thanks so much and sorry if it's a little off from what you requested. Have a great day everyone Remember if you want me to write something I'm open for request.

-Emma