(17)Christmas land

Sonics P.O.V

I was so happy! Its going to be my first Christmas with my boyfriend which is kinda weird to say. I went into the living room where shadow sat down in the big leather chair. I came up behind him and handed him my famous cookies and hot chocolate.

"Mm~ thank you so much babe" shadow said with a warm smile. He looked down back at his G.U.N file he had to research over his Christmas break. I started to rub his shoulders to relax him more. He works so hard and only gets like 4-5 days off in a year. He moaned in pleasure as it felt good on his stiff shoulders.

"Ahh~ babe your the best. You know that right?" Shadow said in delight as he took a bite of one of my cookies. And gave a smile to show he loved them as much as he says he does.

"I know~"

"Y'know what we havent done in like.. months? Sex~"

My face went crimson as it was true and knowing him hes been waiting for this moment. "Oh~ is that why you were so eager to relax so you could get in the mood? Ok lover boy I'll make you stress free♡"I said as I went around the couch between his legs and began to lick his seth.

He grabbed my quills instantly and began to rub my ears with his left hand. Soon shadows member emerged. I started to deep throat him and suck at his already rock hard member.I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked so hard my cheeks felt sore.

3rd person P.O.V

Shadows grip on Sonics quills tightened as he moved the azures head faster as he felt close to his climax. Sonics moans could be felt by shadow as it sent vibrations on his member. Sonic started to lick the base of his member to the tip. Giving shadow more pleasure as he gave a tug at his quills.

Shadow soon came down the azures throat filling some of his mouth with cum. Sonic pulled away panting as he had drool mixed with cum coming out of his mouth. ,"Ahh~ m-more shadow please~" The uke said as he now felt aroused.

Shadow layed his lover down on the couch to make him comfortable. His already lubricated member was pushed in due to Sonics saliva. Sonic moaned in pleasure and a hit of pain since its been so long, "Ah~ mm b-big h-hurts"

Once shadow was fully in he chuckled," I forgot how good you felt~ So tight just the way I like it baby~" After shadow said that he began to thrust faster into him leaving sonic only pleasure to moan about.

"Ah♡auh♡Ahha♡Ah~" Sonics rhythmic moans were music to shadows ear as he increased his speed. Suddenly the younger hedgehog flipped positions as he was now riding him. "Mma~ I'm s-supose to be pleasuring y-you dont you Remember l-love?" Sonic managed to moan out as he began to grind his body against shadows crotch. Shadow roughly grabbed Sonics hips and began to bounce him hard on his member.

"Ahhh! M-More I-I love you♡ ahh~" Sonic moaned out as he came on shadows and his stomach. "Hmm I dont Remember you being so fast babe~" shadow teased as he went rougher on the soft pink walls of his lover. "Shut ah♡ up~" sonic moaned a response as he felt absolute bliss.

Shadow kept thrusting till he felt close to his climax. His grip on Sonics hips tightened as he thrusted rougher into him. Sonics moans became nonstop(heh Hamilton). Shadow lavished his moans as he started to roughly kiss him as he forced his tounge into the others mouth. They fought with there tounges as it bacame more heated. Shadow pulled away to focuse on his thrusting. Leaving a sting on saliva connecting there mouths.

Sonic felt his fun coming to an end. Shadow grabbed one of Sonics cookies as he shoved it into Sonics mouth to muffle his moans. Sonic gladly chewed at it and swallowed. By the time sonic swallowed he came again. Shadow now feeling him extremely close thrusted one last fast rough thrust into the now raw entrance.

Shadow came with a low moan onto his now extremely tired partner. Shadow felt ecstasy as he panted to calm himself. Sonic was a panting mess. "..I..forgot how..... good it feels... to...have your...cum i-inside me.." He said between pants.

"Heh... I love you.. y'know that?" Shadow said as he kissed his cheek and layed him down next to him. He snuggled the azure as he let out a breath. He took another sip of the hot chocolate and a cookie before snuggling back into his hedgehog. "Merry Christmas. I loved my present~" The ebony hedgehog said before he feel asleep. But not before kissing him on the cheek one last time.

++]]++]]++]]++]]++]]++]]++]]++]]++]]+

I'm kinda new to fluffy things but I liked this! This was requested by Cococat0 i loved this request so thanks. If it's a bit short sorry!
Thanks for reading!

-Emma♡