(27) The last one btw :(

takababy666 the last request is for you :,)

Shadows P.O.V

It's been 4 fucking years since my life became something to live for. That I had him for. That I had loved. I wanted to take him to the arch for a couple of years now. I couldnt take it. All the years of just simple pecks with the occasional side rub but that was it. Everytime I wanted to take things more serious and actually have sex with him. He would always make this innocent act that made me feel bad about asking him for more. He would say with an innocent smile, 'Why are you rubbing my thigh? I dont think my thigh can get sore from running hun. But thanks anyway! Your so thoughtful.' Or he would make me feel like an idoit by saying with that pure ass laugh, 'Hmheh S-Shadow stop licking my ears Haha i-it tickles- Hehaha!'

I can never get him in the mood. We went out when we were 14 and wanted to experiment. Now we're 18 and we still haven't even had a heated make out. I wanted to know what he tastes like. What he feels like. Inside and out. I wanted to hear how he sounds when I'm giving it to him bad! I want to do so many things but I cant!! You know how sexually frustrating that is? I have to masturbate and imagine sonic doing things with me. Take pictures and tell him to say things on videos for me and he doesnt even know. I'm pathetic.

But now. I want him and I need him. I love him so much. I want to show him.

When we were in out relationship for 3years I began to have doubts about it. I'm immortal. He wasn't. He was gonna die and I would be all alone with a broken heart again. I had told my worries to the Doctor. Hoping he could help me. I couldnt ask tails cause I knew he wouldnt want to give up his brother.

~Flashback ~

"Doctor I dont want to lose him! He loves me and I love him! But one day I'm going to lose him. I dont want to though. I come to you asking- No! Begging for a solution." I pleaded with the doctor as of right now we were in his lab. The doctor sat at his chair with him facing me with a pity smile on his face, "Shadow you know I see you as a son. And I have grown fond of sonic as your lover. I dont mind. I think it's cute. So I have come up with a solution to both your problems. With his aging and his possible accidental deaths. I can make him immortal same as you. He can take the pain but he will not die from it. He wont bleed out and if the wound is to major it will heal in seconds."

I looked up at the doctor in shock, "r-really? Oh thank you doctor! Thank you so much! How could I ever repay you?"

The doctor gave a warm smile and said with a chuckle, " Can you make sure my gravestone is nice and I want to be next to my grandfathers stone too."

I smiled at him and said, "I'll make sure you have the best damn stone. Make all the other ghosts kiss your ass." We shared a laugh and i took the serium.

It took a while to convince sonic but in the end he said he would do anything for our love and drank it. Immortal Aye?

~Flashback over~

I knew what I wanted to do to him after that day. I've been planning this for a year. I want him to have the best sex in his life. He cant get hurt at all right? Well he will feel it, but not to the extent of full fledged agonizing pain. That means I can give him all i have. And take everything off. And I mean everything.

I Remember the time we went and got together,

///Flashback////

"I think the concept of liking the same gender is interesting. Like its different. A really good different! I'm thinking of trying it out. Yknow see how it is. Being gay sounds like an experience ^^ what do you think?" Sonic was telling me this as we were sitting off the edge of a skyscraper. He had this cute gleam in his eye.