[20]Sonilver

sinadow dis for you bby thanks for the request ^^ (I know it's been like a month I'm sowwy)

Silver P.O.V

It's been a year now since I've been here in Sonics time. It really is beautiful. Sonic has caught my interest. Ever since my first interaction with him he has caught it. He had a very feminine Body. I was surprised when mephiles told me he was a boy after I asked him a year ago.

Me and him have been getting along great. Hes even called me his best friend. He told me a lot of things. And that he was straight. Which kinda angered me.

Hes always so flirty with me... is he lying to me? I'm I imagining it? No he is lying right? I need him. I'll have my way with him whether he likes it or not.

A creepy smile grew on my face. My soon to be boyfriend saw it and scooted a little bit away from me. I laughed to make it seem like I did it on purpose but he stayed his distance. I had a little plan for our first time. I know he will just beg for more ^^.

~~~~~~~~~That very night~~~~~~~~~

I had told sonic through a text that I was at my house and I was watching his favorite movie and that he should come join me. Like the best hedgehog friend he did. But once he did his smile he had was wiped off immediately. He saw me with a bowl of heart shaped strawberries covered with chocolate. And 1 milkshake with 2 straws. He hesitated as he closed the door.

"Heha what's with the romantic stuff?" He asked.

"For us ofcourse. Since what I'm going to do tonight is gonna be rough I want you to be comfortable." I smiled as I gave my response.

He gave a simple awkward laugh. Like a joking one, like saying 'Hah you got me lol'. But I had a serious face. "Hey I uh forgot that um I had this thing to do today so um ima just gooooo... " he tried to go for the door but I stopped him. I used my telikineses to stop him. He couldn't move. I made him turn around and get on his knees. I made sure he couldn't speak. I smiled down at his position.

"Ah look how cute you look down on your knees for me~ gonna be a good boy and suck me off too?"

His eyes showed pure disgust and fear. I loved this. I made him open his mouth and I started to rub my seth so my member could come and have some fun in his mouth. It didnt take long since I already was excited to see him like this. I shoved my member down his throat and made him gag and his fists clench. "Mm~ so warm aren't you?" I said as I slowly began to thrust into his mouth tightening my grip on his quills. Chaos was he soft. I heard his discussed grunts and gags of discomfort. Then I got lost in pleasure that I gave him some control. Which he will regret. I felt him bit down hard on me. I yelped and took control of his body again. I made him stand.

I gave him a good hard smack in the face and said," You bastard you shouldn't have been a bitter or else I wouldnt have to punish you. And for that I'll skip all the prep and pleasure and get to the good stuff." I had a smirk on my face as i made him go on all fours. I let him speak. "S-Sliver p-please dont do this. I-I-Im s-sorry I bit y-you But cant we just t-talk please." He pleaded with tears in his eyes. I found it cute. I aligned my member and said in a sweet tone," awww you know your the cutest thing I've ever seen. Your just so," I began to play with his quills and whisper in his ear,"innocent... I want to take that away." I gripped his hips and bit his left ear and thrusted into him. I moaned in pleasure at how he felt. He was so tight. My train of thought was cut off by a scream.

"AHH! It hurst!! Pull out-Ahg-please.. too b-big"

I liked his pleads it made this more enjoyable. I began to thrust faster and harder into him. I saw him trying hold hold back him moans. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. I didnt like that. I made him open his mouth and thrusted harder. With his mouth agape a moan slip from him. And holy shit it was hot. "Ahh~ haa~ please Uh♡ m-merc-" he was cut off as I hit straight at his prostate. "AHH~" I loved his state right now. A moaning hedgie, begging for mercy as I rammed him. His moans were nonstop. What I didnt like was how he still wouldnt moan my name. He kept saying things like 'stop' or 'please I dont want to do this' it annoyed me. I want him to beg for more not beg to stop. Maybe he needs more pleasure. I went harder into him making his moans increase and possibly bruise his prostate. I came deep into him as sonic came on the floor.i wants done tho. I pulled out to the tip and rammed him again. His moans were music to my ears as I kept a rhythmic of thrusts. I looked down on him and I saw a face of pure self hate. Tears started to fall to the hard wood floor. His eyes were open as his mouth was a gape letting his moans out not wanting to be punished.

Sonics P.O.V

I want to kill myself and then him. All I felt was pleasure and it was disgusting. Silver, someone I thought was like a best friend was rapping me on his living room floor. I let my moans out as I knew he wanted to hear them. My eyes I knew looked dead inside. Which i am. I felt so disappointed in myself as my tears kept falling."When a-are y-yo-u gonna be FINISHED PLEASE I WANT IT TO STOP!" I screamed the last part as my anger took over. I wanted him to just finish me off so I could just go home. I want to go home.

"Want me to be finished?"

"Y-Yes"

"Moan"

"I HAVE BEEN"

"No I want you to moan my name and beg for more like a good little slut would♡"

I stopped to think. If I do it right now he might just finish right now. And if I dont... I might be here all night. I'm desperate and scared and sore and-and I have no choice. I felt him give me control of my body and my arms gave up for me being in this position for so long.He grabbed my member and pumped me.But my hips was still being held by silver and he was still thrusting into me. I buried my face into the wood and said,

"Ahh~ S-Silver please haa♡ more~ I-I need more!!"

I felt him thrust one more time into me and yet again fill me with his sticky cum. He dropped me into a pool of cum and blood. I began to sob feeling ashamed of what i said and what had just happen today. Silver helped me up on wobbly legs and made me walk with him to my house. He layed me down on my bed and gave me a kiss on the lips and said ,"I love you~ cya next time babe!"

As he closed the door I cried into my pillow. Feeling like trash. Like an object. Like a toy.

)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!))!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!)!))!)!)!)

Ello I know I need to work on my work ethic I havent posted in like a year. But I'm here to start listing again hopefully. I love you Karen!!!