(4)Cant rush bliss

Tails P.O.V

Sonic said he needed to go grab a quick snack before Creams play began. I'm still saving his seat after like 10 MINUTES. Fastest thing alive my butt he takes forever! I decide to just call him.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Ah he-hello?"

"Sonic? Where are you? Creams play is about to begin and everyone is wondering where you are.Cream will be heart broken if she doesnt see you in the crowd.LEGIT EVERYONE IS HERE EXCEPT YOU!"

"I'm kinda busy buddy just-just please give me like 10 more minutes I'll be there I'm kinda*mph* k-kinda stuck at the mo-moment."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing dont worry give me a few minutes ok?

"Hmm ok but hurry"

"Oh dont worry I'll tell him to hurry."

Before I could question him he hung up. I just have to trust him.

Sonics P.O.V

Shadow is the only one who knows I'm the lost prince of modius after doing some research on me. Now he holds it over my head and after a stressful day for him he always booty calls me. Now I'm just his little pet he calls whenever he needs me. Like right now. I went to go get a snack when I was dragged out of the building and chaos controlled in his house. At first it started off as a heated make out but then things escalated.

"Ha~♡ shadow please I need to go~♡Not now anytime but not now- Mmph~!" I was cut off by a very hard member rubbing against my ass. I was currently on his lap facing him on his couch.

"Oh no my little fuck toy~ you cant leave. I'm just getting started. The bunny can wait a little longer." Shadow replied.

3rd person P.O.V

Sonic whined and begged to let him off the hook this once to go see his pretty much little sisters play. Shadow got annoyed with his speaking so he aligned his member and thrusted into his azure lover making him stop speaking and start moaning. "AHHH~shadow n-no Mm it feels so good♡-NO no it doesn't p-pull out. I'll never get used to that" Sonic said the last part in a whisper,But shadow heard. "Oh really?" Sonics eyes shrunk as he saw shadows eyes go a darker red and his grip on his waist tightened. Shadow then switched there positions so that sonic was on all fours. And him still deep inside him. Shadow then began to thrust roughly into the soft walls of his azure hedgehog. Sonic was a moaning mess.

"AH~♡♡fwack~" his words where getting into slurs as his saliva built up in his mouth. Just then his phone was ringing. It said tails was calling him. So he reached for his phone and told shadow to stop, that it was tails. He picked it up and just as he did shadow started to pull out.

"Ah he-hello?" He accidentally moaned a bit as he felt empty.

(I'm a bit lazy so I'm just gonna skip this part. You already know what they said to each other)

*After the call*

Sonic looked back at shadow and asked if this could be a quickie. Shadow then got angry and said. "WHAT?! NO! I can take my time with you. Remember when I made you last all night?" As shadow said that sonic shivered as he remembered. He was sore for like 2 weeks."I'll do it again if you try to rush me or even ask me THAT AGAIN!"His anger took control and started to thrust more rough and faster then ever. He let out moans at the now very bruised hole as he pounded away at it. Not caring of sonic screams.

"S-SHADOW T-TO ROUGH," Sonic then came after he said that. "AHH♡♡ PL-PLEASE JUST FINISH ME ALREADY~" Sonics desperate plea soon came true as shadow thrusted a few more times before coming very deep inside him. Sonic could swear he could feel it around his organs. Shadow then roughly pulled out of him and dropped him in his puddle of cum. Shadow then looked down satisfied at the scene. Sonic's hole was leaking out cum and Sonics body was twitching out of pure bliss. Shadow then picked sonic up and bathed him. After that he took him to creams play holding him up straight since he was completely sore and tired. After the play sonic yelled out a "GREAT JOB CREAM" Before completely blacking out.

=======÷========÷=÷÷=÷÷==÷==÷===

Well here is another one so you can do a request if you'd like doesn't have to be sonadow I was thinking about doing others I just really like this ship so ye. I still have My own ideas to as well so I'll keep posting till I'm out of ideas.