The Homecoming Plans

CUBBIE'S POV

"Um, Isom, why the evil laugh...?" Ponsi asked nervously.

Isom broke down from the stone cold face he had put on and started laughing. "Oh, that? No reason, I just wanted the dramatic effect it would give."

"Oh, well, that makes me feel a whole lot better!" Ponsi chuckled.

"What's the plan though? You have a plan, don't you?" Sean asked.

"Of course I do! So, she doesn't have a date for Homecoming? Let's take her!"

"And how exactly are we going to do that, we're going to be on tour remember?" Sean retorted, slapping Isom on the back of the head.

"One of us takes off for two days! Let's check when our tour dates are and see when her Homecoming is, and whoever wants to, can take off and take her." Isom replied, rubbing his head.

"That's a pretty good idea." Mark replied, I knew that Mark, Ponsi, and I wouldn't be able to take her since we are the "main" three in the band and most of the people at our concerts have no idea who Sean and Isom are, so it's going to be one of them for sure.

"Sean, Isom, it's going to be one of you, you know that, right?" I looked at Isom, seeing if he saw the reasons behind me saying that.

"What, why?" Ponsi whined.

"Because! Cubbie, I see what you're thinking about," Mark looked sadly over at me. "You, me, and Cubbie definitely can't miss a concert, we're the ones people know about. Sean and Isom come on tour with us, only our hard core fans would know about them. And whichever one decides to go, we can say that they're sick and couldn't make that concert."

"That's a really good point." Ponsi, Sean, and Isom replied.

"Too bad I can't go..." Ponsi trailed off, hanging his head.

"Yeah, I know what you're feeling." Mark put a hand on Ponsi's shoulder and I gave them both a half smile.

"Do you guys have a picture of her?" Josh asked, I had totally forgotten he was still here. Wow, what a nice person I am...

"Of course we do, this is her." Mark replied, taking out his phone and pulling up the picture of us at the airport.

"She looks nice! And I can tell she was pretty beat up when she was kidnapped, those scars are pretty nasty."

"Yeah, they look worse in the picture, they're not that bad in person." Isom said, looking over Mark's shoulder. "I want to take her." He added, folding his arms across his chest.

"But I do too!" Sean whined as Mark put away his phone and backed away from being between them.

"Please, Sean, just let me do it this time!"

"No! We need a definite and fair way of seeing who goes."

"Fine." Isom huffed.

We left the restaurant to think about how we were going to decide who was going to take her. Finally, after about thirty minutes worth of arguing, they settled on rock, paper, scissors. Childish? Probably. But we thought it would be the fairest way without seriously injuring someone, and we weren't really wanting to think too hard, we were kind of in a hurry.

"Okay, ready, Sean?" Isom smirked.

"Ready to loose, Innis?"

"Nah, you'll be the loser!"

"You sure about that?"

"Let's just get this over with, guys!" Mark laughed.

"Fine! Okay, let's do this. Rock... Paper... Scissors... SHOOT!" Isom cried. Sean and Isom both threw paper.

Torches (A Foster The People Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें