Random Meetings

PONSI'S POV

"Come on guys, we gotta go!" I yelled as we entered the terminal where our plane was waiting. We walked to the tunnel and boarded the plane, I took an aisle seat because I can't sit still for long periods of time, I'm a drummer, it's just not in my nature. Well, it isn't really in any of ours, none of us can sit, stand, or do whatever while being still. Why do you think we move around the stage so often?

We settled in and the plane took off shortly afterwards, the others drifted off into unconsciousness while I stayed awake, unable to sleep. I heard shuffling over to my right and looked over to find Isom awake. "Hey, Isom."

"Oh, hey, Ponsi."

"You ready?"

"For tour or dance?" Isom chuckled.

"Both?" I smiled back.

"Tour, yes, definitely. Dance, not so much."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm just... I don't know... I can't describe it, it's like I have this feeling like something's going to go wrong or I'm going to screw something up and I won't be able to fix things!"

"Hey, don't sweat it, you'll do great! Just act like you always would, and you'll be just fine."

"Thanks, Ponsi. I guess I needed to hear that. I'm feeling the knots in my stomach ease a little."

"Anytime you need to talk, give me a call."

"I didn't know you were good with this kind of stuff..."

"I guess I learned some things from Cubbie." I smiled back.

Isom laughed, "Cubbie... We could all learn a thing or two from him." We both glanced over at Cubbie, who was leaning back in his chair, passed out. We started laughing, which woke Cubbie up.

"Ugh, what's going on?" He groaned and sat upright in his seat.

"Oh, sorry! We were just talking, we didn't mean to wake you up." I replied, plastering an apologetic smile on my face.

"Hey, it's okay. I wanna stay up, I'd prefer sleeping, but I probably was about to wake up anyway. Because, you know me, I can't sleep when things get bumpy..." He laughed as we hit a little bit of turbulence.

"Dude, are physic or something? You seem to know a lot about things before they even happen." I gave Cubbie a questioning look.

Cubbie leaned back in his chair and laughed, "I guess you can say that I have an ability." He smirked and exaggerated the word.

"Because you've just gotta focus on your ability!" Isom and I sang and we all burst out laughing.

"I thought you might do that!" Cubbie laughed.

"You know us too well, my friend." I smirked back.

We talked for a while longer before we hit a lot of turbulence and the others woke up. "Hey, sleepy heads! 'Bout time you woke up!" Cubbie laughed as Mark groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Ugh, how long have we been out?" Mark groaned as he looked over at Isom, Cubbie, and me

Isom took out his phone and checked the time. "Um, it's been about three hours, why? Is there somewhere you need to be?"

"Ha ha ha. Very funny, Isom." Mark smirked and Isom stuck his tongue out.

"So, Isom," Sean started, "are you ready to go see Cal?"

"Uh, yeah. I think I am, just a little nervous."

"Why are you nervous?" Cubbie asked.

"Well, first of all, I have this feeling that I can't shake, like I'm going to screw something up. I'm also getting this feeling now that she's not going to want to see me." Isom admitted. This must've been the feeling he was talking about earlier when he said he couldn't describe the feeling. He must've finally figured it out.