Part 6

My muscles hurt.
My legs tremble every time I try to move them.

Ugh Danny, what did you do?
You lost your virginity last night!
Did I?
To a devil? Did last night really happen?

"Did you enjoy him?" Holy mother fucking shit! Oh my Goodness!
Jenn is sitting on the bed with her feet crossed. She is still wearing the same clothes from last night. Her hair in a messy ponytail. Her face looks ten years older with tears staining her face. Her lip swollen.

Her brown eyes red. From crying.
Her button nose red and snotty!
Ew at least clean your self off!

"What?" I remember him, I remember everything from last night.

"I said did you enjoy him last night?" Her chin starts to tremble. "I heard you enjoying yourself. I heard you crying out in pleasure you whore!" Ugh again with the whoring, I am not the one bringing in different men to my house.
Wait so it was real.
I remember his words.

"I have dreamed my whole life of him doing what he did to you. I worked and did everything he asked of me." She starts to shake.

"H-how, how did you know about him, how did all of this happen really?" I asked her.
"Are you dumb? I told you last night!"

"Yeah, but how did you know about him? How did you become in love with him?"

She stays silent for a minute.

"When I was in high school, I was in the popular group and whatnot! There was a group of people who where into satanic rituals. They where planing something, because that night there was gonna be a red blood moon." She sighs. Grabs her shirt and cleans her face.
Ew.

"Me and the group decided to follow them and do something to ruin their plans. So we waited and later in the night we saw tem heading into some part in the forest. We followed them ready to attack. Something started to happen on the ground. One of the girls tried to throw a balloon filled with hot sauce. It somehow exploded in the air. Hitting 3 of the girls on the face. They all ran out of the woods. I tried to run as well. But trying to hide my face from the explosion my feet got stuck on a root. I looked back up and there he was! The most gorgeous man in the whole world." Jenn stopped talking remembering that night.

"I made a noise and his head snapped, he looked at me. In a second we were face to face. I fell in love. He then disappeared. I asked the group who he was and they the devil himself. The king of demons and hell. I later joined their group, I read all about him. I then started to worship him, I kept offering my body to him. Standing at his altar with my glory form. He never came. He never even glimpsed at me, and last night seeing him in your room, on top of you! My heart broke into a thousand pieces. All I ever wanted from him he denied to give to you!"Jenn put her hands on her face, her body shaking with every sob.
I felt bad for her.
"I am sorry." I tell her.
She ignores my words, gets up and leaves the room. For the first time in a long time, she closed the door softly.
Holy shit.
My mind is about to explode with all of this in-tale!
I decide to get up and head towards the bathroom. I take my clothes off and see myself in the mirror, the giant purple spot on my rib cage was gone. But I have two small spots on my neck.
I hate those.
I shower washing every piece of skin. I feel my core, I remember the feeling. I move my hand fast and finish showering.
I put my hair in the towel, and head to my room. There's a dress laying on the bed. It's lovely white, long v line dress.
While brushing my hair, Jenn walks in the room. She has a box in her hands. She walks towards me. Tears staining her cheeks.
Again.
"He wants me to get you ready." She starts to cry while getting things ready.
She blow dries my hair. After an hour my hair looks full.
She applies a small amount of makeup. After she is done. She is looking at the ground.
I put on the dress and look at myself in the mirror. Wow, not bad.
I sit on the bed next to her.

"I have always hated you." She tells me. "Every since I found out that he chose you, I hated you. I have always wanted you dead. The day you where brought into my doorstep to stay with me I wanted to kill you. Hurt you. Anything" she breaths in.
"But I couldn't really do much." She stares at the wall. Freshly new tears falling down her cheeks.

"Jenn how did mom know about him?" I ask her.
She stares ahead with a puzzled look on her face.
"I don't know." She says.
"Did you tell her about him?"
"No I kept it all a secret. I don't know how she knew about him." That's weird.
Mom must have known something. How did she even know about him? To sell her soul. To save my dad. What kind of fuckary?
A knock on the door takes out attention.
Jenn gets up and walks to the door.
A minute later she comes back into the room with five strangers.
Who the fuck are they?
Four men and a woman. They were all wearing black. The men they all looked about the same age. One looked like an 80's rocker. Another was tall and skinny and the other two both had slicked black hair.
The woman was dressed in a white dress. Her short blonde hair hanging around her tiny face.
Jenns face lights up and falls with tears again.

At the same moment I feel a pair of strong arms around my waist. Waking up all of my nerves inside my body. My heat getting wet on an instant.

Fuck.

He kisses my shoulder and neck and spins me around. He is just gorgeous. He leans in to kiss me.
I get lost in his heated kiss.
The kiss ends and he begins to speak to the men.
My heart is pounding.
He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look at him.
"Ready to go home my queen?"

No.
Not really, but do I have a choice. Nope.

 Nope