Part 16

"Danny!"

"Danny!"

Please leave me alone! I don't want to confront anyone. Not right now.

I am a killer! I killed someone. I ripped her heart out. Freshly new tears roll down my cheeks.

My heart painfully pounding against my chest.

"Devils are beings you can't trust!" What? Who is that?

"And then you fall in love with one, expecting him to be faithful and love you back?" I look around and see a pair of kind eyes staring at me.

Gabriel!

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I just came to bring you a message." He says. Ah right he is a messenger.

"What? What is it?"

"Give up your powers, pledge you love to our one and only god, and live a happy eternity, without any broken hearts, darkness or devils and monsters."

Give up my powers? Live happy? But when was god when my parents died? When was he when my aunt was going crazy?

"Why should I? Until about now I have never met you, where's your God? Why hasn't he come to talk to me?" Gabriel smiles putting his hand in his hips.

"Daenerys..."

"My name is Danny! Tell me? When was your God when Ares took me?" I am mad.

"He didn't take you, I remember you getting prepared for him. Plus you were given to him by your parents. We have been wanting you to give up your powers and bow to your God!"

"No! I will not! I am going to rule hell! I am going to kill Ares!"

"No you won't." Gabriel says.

"Excuse me?"

"You would have killed him when you caught him and your 'ladies' having sex." I can feel the knife on my heart twisting. The tears wanting to fall. I turn my back toward Gabriel.

"Get out."

"Daenerys hear me out."

"I SAID GET OUT!" I let a wave of power run out of me. Knocking anything on its path. I turn around and he is gone. I fall down to the ground. Feeling every painful heartbeat.

Fucking devil!

I hate you!

I hate you for making me fall in love with you!

I hate you!!

"Danny? Oh my goodness Danny!" I hear a female voice call out.

The soft arms of someone.

"I have been looking everywhere for you!" I look at Madeline tears running down her cheeks, and blood? Why does she have blood?

"Madeline are you ok?" I touch her face looking for injuries.

"When Nicholas saw Rebecca's body he and Ares got into a fight. Nicholas killed-he killed" Madeline sobs take over her.

Who did he kill?

"Madeline who did he kill?" I try to calm her. After five minutes her sobs turn into small hiccups.

"Nicholas killed Amanda and Cassie!" Cassie?

He killed Cassie? Oh my poor sweet child! She was just a child! She was only ten. Ten years old.

"Where are the other girls?" I ask her.