Part 12

"One of the most important things to know is that you HAVE to walk behind Lucifer!" Zeleka says.

"I know, but I am going to change that!" I say. "There's no way I am going to do that, I want everyone to know how powerful I am!"

"Just a month ago you didn't want to be queen, and now look at you. Being a badass!" Eric says.

"If you don't follow the rules it will cause chaos." Zeleka says.

"I'll be their queen. They must abide."

"Most of these demons and monsters don't even want a king or even a queen and to know that you a woman is changing things it will cause chaos!" Zeleka says.

I sigh hard. I want to change things. In the living world woman have to bend to their husbands will. Girls at the age of 13 are forced to be married because I man asked. In the living world if a man pays the bills he thinks it gives him the right to do whatever he wants. Beat up the woman or even cheat on her. No.

There's no way I am going to do that.

"Fine, but I want to have seven more handmaiden. I want to choose them. That are already here." I say.

"Yes as you wish." Zeleka rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

Madeline sits next to me with sad eyes. She gives me a smile.

"I think this world and the living world needs to change. I have seen a little bit and the woman are more like slaves here.

I open my mouth in shock. I look at Eric who who nods his head sadly.

Yes this world needs to change.

Somehow my powers comes and goes. I think it has something to do with my energy. I try to push myself harder but I end up losing my energy.

Zeleka walks in with 6 girls behind her.

"Are this...the girls? Why are they so young?" I ask.

"Most of this girls have been here for thousands of years because of wars and deaths. Most of them have been claimed and denied." Zeleka says.

"Claimed and denied?" I am confused.

"Claimed as in a demon or monster is laying with them at night. And denied as in taken and thrown out to fight for their life's out there." Zeleka looks at the girls with a sadden look.

This world needs to change and fast. In the living and in hell woman are seen as just bags of meat that a man can fuck. No this has got to change.

I nod my head sadly and walk up to the girls and smile at them. I stand in front of a girl who seems to be about 13 years old. Her hair brown crazy with curlers. Her child like face small with a button nose. Her brown eyes dark with misery. With a skinny body clothed in ripped rags.

"What's your name." I ask her.

"My name is Freya." She says. I smile at her.

I walk to the girl standing there she looks about my age. Her dark hair hanging by her waist  her small body dirty. Her eyes blue with hues of green. Her lips swollen with the right amount.She is beautiful.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Rebecca." She says.

I lie on to the next girl. She dark skin gleaming with the light. Her light eyes afraid. She looks older than me. Her hair a curl tangled mess.

"And yours?"

"Amara." She says.

I move on to the next and find myself in front of a woman who looks worn out. Her brown hair a mess, her clothes also ripped she was almost naked. Her brown eyes red, she looks like she hasn't slept. She stands about 5'7.