Part 9

"I don't want to be queen!"

"You are mine!" He says.

"Did I have a choice? You dragged me in here! You told my mom!" I yell!
"She gave her soul to me! To save your father! After they promised me anything to have each other!"

"You threatened them! And you just chose me, for what reason? Why do you want me as queen! When there are plenty of gorgeous woman out there!" I am fuming. "Why? What's so special about me?"

"You have powers. My queen." HOLD UP!

Powers? What fucking powers?

"You where born when all the planets aligned, may 5 2002. Your father studied Witchery, he then started to manifest and manipulate some power. He was one of my followers. You being born on an astronomical day you were given powers. They just haven't awoken yet." He tells me.

My dad was one of his followers, that's how my mother knew about him.

Yes May 5 2002

"I don't care if I have powers! Ok! I don't want to be queen! I never asked for this!" I tell him.

I don't.

He leans in and captures my lips with his. I push him away. No that's not how is going to work.

"You can not leave this place. There's no way out." He tells me.

"You got out."

"I am the king of hell."

"And I am supposed to be the queen of hell. Supposedly with powers!" I tell him.

"Well until you find how to get out, there's no door to the living world. I won't teach you. I'll teach you other things." He smirks.

No.

"I don't want to." I tell him. "I want to learn everything about this place all the laws. Also don't force me into sex."

"I won't, but being in hell, tasting me. Getting your powers will drive you hungry for me. I know you can feel it." He leans into my ear. "How you are wet with desire." He whispers.

My heat is wet. I want him so bad. I want him to touch me. To make me feel good.

He is right I already crazy with his touch.

His arm snakes around my waist. In seconds we are in the big room again.

"I know what you want." He says. He leans down picks up my leg and throws it over his shoulder! He moves my dress aside and plunges his mouth into my vagina. His tongue caressing my folds. His finger filling up my whole. I grab hold of his long silky hair. And throw my head back.
Moans escaping my mouth.
He swirls his tongue around my clit. His tongue changing rhythm. As he also starts to suck in, making me moan his name.

I can't stand up any longer. I start to fall but he catches me in time, he pins me to the wall and his fingers massaging me while he takes my nipple in his mouth.

He leave my nipple alone as cold and plunges his tongue into my folds. His fingers pumping in and out of me. His grunts make me scream, as his mouth vibrates against me. My body screaming for more.
I start to moan louder as I feel myself getting closer.
He sucks in again, as in cue my body screams in ecstasy.
Still holding me against the wall he stands up and kisses me roughly. I taste myself on his lips. His hard member pressing hard against my sensitive core.

I want him.
I want more of him.

He stops kissing me and puts me down. He backs away. I stare at him in wonder.
Where is he going?