Part 7

My heart is beating so fast. Jackhammering against my chest.
"Are you ready to go home my queen!" I can hear his words over and over.
No I am not ready.
This is all just too sudden.
I am terrified.! This is the Devil for fucks sake.

I don't want to live with him, I mean I don't want to live with my aunt, but I'll take my aunt over this freak!
I never noticed the 80's looking guy was carrying a bag. They start to pull candles and chalk from the bag.
My aunt is staring at the devil, tears clouding her vision.
I feel his hand tightening around my waist. His right hand is caressing my face. I look up at him he is staring at me.
How can the king of mischief look at me, a seventeen year old, like that. Giving me goosebumps all over my body.
I hear commotion around me. I take my eyes off of him.
The room looks a lot different, when did they put black curtains on the windows?

When did they draw that giant star on the floor?

How long have I been staring at the devil?

"Your highness." A rusty deep voice calls.
I look over and the man with slicked black hair is curtsying. He looks up and smiles.
"Everything is ready." My aunt sniffles.

"Please, I have loved you, she doesn't even love you! Look at her! She is just a child!." She spits.
The men grab and take her out of the room, with her screams following them.

I look back up at the devil who seems to be entertained by it all. That woman gave herself to you, and her broken heart amuses him?

Yeah she was horrible to me, but she was broken hearted.

The men come back and now to the devil. The devil lets go of me and for a second, just a second I missed his warmth.
He stands in front of each men and starts a chant and each men take a position around the circled star. All chanting some strange language.
He stops in front of the woman and smiles. He grabs her bridal style still chanting the words and lays her on the middle of the star.

Am I jealous?
He then walks to me kisses me in the forehead.
Shadows once again start dancing on the walls.
My heart pounds on my chest.
My lungs feel heavy.
I am freaking the fuck out. His hands caress me. He pulls out a knife and my eyes widen!
What is he going to do? Is he going to kill me?
What the fuck is going on?

He walks to the girl laying on the middle of the star.
Oh my god! He is going to kill her!
No, no this needs to stop!
I need to stop this!
Before I can take a step the knife goes through her chest like it was nothing!
I have lost my voice, I can't scream I can't move! I can only stare at the body laying on the floor with the big red stain.

I never saw him walking towards me. I never saw him grabbing my hands and leading me to the middle of the center. In front of her.

She is dead.

There's a dead body in my bedroom.
I can't stop staring, my palms have gotten sweaty. My chest feels heavy. There's a fucking dead body laying in my fucking bedroom floor.

Wait is the floor vibrating?

Oh my god! It's glowing!

The devil stands in front of me. Grabs me by the waist and leans me back on his arms. Within a second the same knife goes through my chest.

I thought it would had hurt, I though a knifes wound hurt more than anything. I don't see anything blood flowing. He takes the knife out and leans in to kiss were the knife was.

I can't hear the men chanting no more. The walls have gotten dark. Everything is becoming dark. My vision is getting fuzzy.
I cant keep my eyes open. The last thing I see is the devil smiling at me.