Part 38

After nymph and a bunch of other people came back, me and Raphael thought of ways to go back and save the others. I mean they'll end up here either way.

But they won't suffer.

"Danny," mom chases after me. "Where are you going?"

"I am going back."

"The hell you are" dad yells.

"I have to go back, they all need me. I am their queen."

"We will protect her, sir." Jade says.

"Danny, What is you don't come back? I don't want to lose you again."

"Mom, I have God like powers, I will be ok, Ares won't hurt me. Plus I need to get everyone safely here. I can't abandon my people, not after I gave them my word that I'll protect them. I have to go, please don't worry, I'll be just fine."

They both look at each other with worry.

"Danny I think your parents are right, maybe you should send me and Jade back we can round up everyone and than you can pull us back." Raphael says.

"That sounds like a stupid plan. And how will I know when you have everyone."

"Just give us five hours." Jade says.

"No I am going and that's final."

"Danny." Mom says.

"No mom end of discussion." With that I grab Jade and Raphael's hand and focus hard. Everything around us turn to a white light.

I close my eyes again and opened them to darkness and fire. We are back in hell.

Not too far from my castle and Ares home.

"Let's go."

We start walking and making our way. Two giant demons fighting just two miles ahead of us. We do all we can to avoid them.

Hell has became well hell.

Monsters fighting everywhere.

We hear screams, a woman's screams and some laughter.

Two small demons raping a girl. Raphael gets there before me and kills them. We help the poor girl. Her whole body shaking in fear.

Her dark hair in small waves. Her olive skin full of ash. Her brown eyes filled with tears.

"Hey it's ok, nothing is going to happen to you again." I say to her.

How can I send her, and her alone to my world.

I hold her hand and close my eyes. Focusing hard on sending her home. It works she is no longer here. I did it.

I get up and we make our way. Rescuing more and more. Not just females but males as well. Finding a demon raping a small skinny boy.

This is worse than I could have thought, every demon and monster have gone crazy. Ares? Where is Ares?

Who is causing this madness.

"Queen Daenerys!" I look to the giant boulders there, standing at the top is Nicholas. "Where is my Madeline?"

Raphael puts me behind his back. Protecting me.

Nicholas throws himself off the boulders and lands on his feet.

"Where is Ares?" I yell.

"Our king has been destroying everything. He has become a true hell king." He starts to laugh. I notice we are surrounded by demons and monsters.