Part 8

"Wake up." I feel light kisses on my face. Strong arms holding me.
I am being peppered with kisses.
I open my eyes to see two piercing blue eyes staring at me.

Fuck this shit is actually real.

I stare at his gorgeous face. He looks impossibly beautiful. I don't know much about the Bible, but I have heard that the devil was once an angel. Created especially by God.

This man can shame any man. So why have I been chosen to be his queen. What makes me so damn special. I am just an average seventeen year old girl.

I am not blonde. I don't have blue eyes. I am a brunette with green eyes. I am 5'4.
So why me?

He could have just killed me instead of making me his queen.

I mean yeah my parents gave me up, but instead this once angel has chosen me. For what?

"You are finally awake." He smiles.
I try getting out of his grip by stretching my body. He was full of lustful eyes.

Oh god no, it would be my second time having sex and I can't no more.

He pulls me in from behind his erection pressing from behind me. Before anything can happen there's a knock on the door.
The bed vibrates white growls coming from him.
"WHO DARES INTERRUPT ME?" He yells. I flinch at his loud powerful voice.
A woman's voice yells from behind the door.

"I am here to attend to our queen!" The devil signs. And throws himself on me putting all of his weight on me.
I let out a small cry. He smiles.

"Come in!" He yells.
He sits up his back leaning against the headboard gestures for me to follow him. I raise an eyebrow at him. He gestures again with a stern face. I roll my eyes, cover myself with the sheets and lean my back against the headboard.

A beautiful redhead woman with eyes dark as night, a strong feminine jaw. Breathtaking. She walks in someone behind her.
Oh my god is the blonde girl from before.

"My lord! Here is your brides handmaiden."The  redhead says.

The devil nods. The red head walks towards me, she is even more breathtaking up close, as she gets close she extends her hand at me. I hesitate before taking her delicate long hands.

I grab hold on the sheets to cover me.

I am very short next to her. She examines my face, touches my hair, rubs my scalp. She leans in and kisses my lips. I am shocked.

A throat scratch interrupts our kiss. The redhead looks up at the devil and smiles.

"Very great kisser." She says.

She takes the sheets from me and I am now standing in my naked form.

She leans down and touches every inch of my body.
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?

she is smelling my vagina. I jump back. I hear the devil laughing.

She turns me around and grabs my ass.

What is wrong with this woman?

She proceeds and grabs my feet, inspecting all of my toes.

I HATE BEING TOUCHED!

And this woman and the devil has done more than that.

"She is gorgeous, perfect body." She smiles at the devil.

"You picked well Ares." She says.

So that's what he is called Ares.

I looked at him intrigued. Ares.