Part 21

"I am glad you are feeling better." I tell Madeline. She has calmed down ever since we let her alone with Eric.

I came back here and there she was, in Erics arms. Sleeping soundly like an angel. Erics face says something happened.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"She told me everything." Eric starts to softly sob. "I couldn't protect her!"

I rush towards Eric and hold him. Tears falling on Madeline's sleeping body.

"Please don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. Please don't drive yourself crazy over this."

"He hurt her!"

"I don't want to sound like a bitch, but at least it wasn't as bad. Others have gone through worse than that. Like Rebecca, she was forced into seducing Lucifer." Zeleka walks in the room. Holding an old lady by the arm.

"Zeleka what are you doing?" I rush towards Zeleka trying to get the woman out of the tortured grasp that Zeleka was putting on her. Zeleka backs away.

"Your highness you have got to hear me first." Zeleka walks the old woman to a chair on the corner and sits her down.

"This woman was one of Nicholas many tortured woman's. Rebecca was his last. He breaks them first, force them into submission a submission so far horrible. That they must abide, they are literally turned into robots. Rebecca never had feelings of her own. She was forced to tell you things, like she didn't want to be his claim." Zeleka walks towards Eric.
"Rebecca was then forced into seducing Lucifer. Knew things would go to chaos, giving Nicholas a good chance to get a war and rule hell."

"So this was all a set up? But we caught him!" I yell.

"Or he let himself get caught." The old lady speaks.

I look at the old woman. What did she say?

He let himself? Well of coarse! It was so easy, Madeline was all alone. He just left her he knew we were gonna look for her.

"We need to get to Ares!" I rush out of the room, I hear a commotion going on downstairs. Bodies laying on the ground blood everywhere. I run faster and faster. A pair of hands catch me a knife to my throat. I use my energy and get the knife away from me. I make him stab himself in the eye. His screams filling up my ears. I look around I see nymph trying to hide away in her tree ball like creation.

I throw my energy towards the monster attacking her. I lift him up and break all his bones with one move. Stopping his heart.

I run towards nymph she is shaking in fear.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes get the other girls!"

I get up and run towards the kitchen I see girls fighting killing and getting killed.

I don't know what to do! I run around killing as many as I can. Helping those who are being attacked. Bodies laying everywhere. Blood splattered everywhere. The horror of screams.

My eardrums are ringing. I see Zeleka running my way. Her mouth moving. But no words are entering my ears.

I get up and head out. Zeleka hot on my heels. I can hear her yelling. I make my way towards where Ares and Jade Have Nicholas.

I run towards Ares castle, making my way down a door that leads to the bottom room of the castle.

Ares looks up at me. His eyes open and runs towards me. I see Nicholas and his laughter break through my ears. I run to him. His broken beaten face making a swollen smile. I slap him with all my energy. Blood coming out.

"You bastard!" I slap him again. His body shaking with laughter. 

Ares catches my hand and spins me around. He hugs my body. I cry on his naked chest.

Zeleka fills Ares in on everything that happened and what she discovered.

Ares lets me go and heads towards Nicholas body.

"Let the war begin!" Nicholas yells, Ares grabs Nicholas throat, he starts to choke blood coming out. He rips his throat out blood splattering everywhere.

Ares drops Nicholas throat on the floor picks me up and takes me away towards our old room. He sits on our old bed. Memories rush through my head. Rebecca naked body under Ares,

Tears run down my eyes. I love him.

I love Ares, but it hurts. I can't forgive him.

I love him.

I hate him.

I love him.

I hate him.

I love him.

"Danny? I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, and I know I did. I shouldn't have. I know I am a devil. Most would call the original serpent. Everyone says I am incapable of love it's because I was meant to love you and only you. I can't forgive myself for what I did. You may think I am a devil incapable of love but I do love. I don't know why I let her do that to me." I turn to him and kiss his lips. The softness if his lips giving me goosebumps.

He kisses my lips softly. I wrap my arms around his neck. My heart starts to pound as the ground start to shake. I look up at Ares 

He gets up and breaks the curtains from the windows. My eyes open wide in horror.

"War has come to hell."

My mouth becomes full of saliva, my head feels full. I get up my vision getting blurry. I grab my knees and heave up last nights diner. Ares is right next to me holding on to me. I cough breathing hard. Ares looks at me and touches my stomach. His face full of panic.

"Danny." He gets up and backs away. "You are pregnant!"

What?

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.