Part 31

19 years ago

Before Daenerys was born.

"It's ok honey, it's ok I'll find a way." Alice says. She grabs Marcus hands. Squeezing it tight. She kisses his sweating forehead. Gets up and goes into her basement.

The dark room filled with candles. In the middle a nicely drawn circle with a giant star made of triangles.

Alice has always been a Christian, she has always felt alone instead of loved. Especially when she is told to have faith.

Marcus taught her everything about true power. True love.

She has seen the devil himself, but she never talked to him. She knows how to call him forth.

Marcus is dying, his sickness has gotten worse. Nothing work. No hospital has been able to help him. No doctors can find anything.

No one knows what's going on with Marcus, and she isn't about to lose him. She loves him too much. Her family has been very strictly religious. She hated how they forced her into a religion without giving her any choice.

Maybe the devil will help her. She will do anything for the man who helped her. For the man who loved her the most.

She begins the ritual. Reading the book Marcus gave her as their first anniversary gift.

She mumbles the words. Sometimes starting over as she gets tongued tide. Crying each time she started again and again. Each mistake killing her knowing that Marcus is dying.

She finally is able to master the words. She repeats it over and over.

The back of her hairs standing up.

She opens her eyes. Her eyes widen. In fear yet excitement.

"Why have you summoned me?" Lucifer asks her.

"My lord, my soulmate is in trouble. We have looked for every answer but no one has been able to help. He is dying. You are my only hope. I'll do anything. Please." Alice starts to cry. She lowers her body her face inches close to Lucifer's feet.

Lucifer smiles. His massive body hovering over her.

"And what will I get in return?" His deep beautiful voice rings around the room.

"I'll give you anything, I'll give you my soul, my lord." Alice says. Her heart beating like a humming bird.

Lucifer lifts her off the floor. Makes her look into his eyes. Her knees go week seeing all the maliciousness of hell. The world where he comes from. Demons and serpents dancing around. He kisses her lips lightly.

Pushes her away with a small force.

"It is done your soul is mine." With that he disappears leaving her in complete darkness.

She sits there thinking about what she has done. If her father could see her. She would be whipped with his belt. Beaten until she asked God's forgiveness.

She never liked any of it. What kind of god punishes you if you don't worship him. A jealous God? Ha.

He gathers herself and goes up the stairs. There her soulmate is laying on the couch l. His breathing back to normal. His color returning.

He opens his eyes. Smiling at her. She is desperately in love with that man. She will do anything for him.

Two years later

Alice and Marcus have gotten happily married. Loving each other more than anything. They do everything they can.

Marcus still doesn't know that Alice gave her soul away. Any day Lucifer can come and claim what is his.