chapter 1: naruto's unknown bloodline

Naruto uzumaki was being chased by the villagers and now they had him cornered like a wild animal with nowhere left to run and just as he felt like he was going to die from the beatings he would soon receive from the villagers his heart rate increased.

an adrenaline rush flowing through him like nothing he'd ever felt before. The ANBU were on the way but knew that they would not make it in time.

naruto stood facing his pursuers and suddenly out of nowhere a thick dark blue Aura witch then faded back into naruto's body appeared and naruto said as he stepped closer and closer and closer to the crowd.

" What's the matter people???. Your acting as though you just saw death itself coming for you. Could it be possible that it's because..."

Naruto then looked into The eyes of The villagers who now had fear written all over their faces saw that his eyes were no longer a cerulean blue color but instead they were an ominous dark black with a single white tomoe in each eye and yelled at the crowd.

" I AM THE SHINIGAMI'S CHAMPION!!!. I EXIST TO JUDGE THE SOULS OF MAN KIND AND YOU HAVE ALL BEEN FOUND GUILTY IN THE EYES OF DEATH AND AS SUTCH IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!!."

Naruto then held out his hand and a white blade with a black handle appeared and naruto said as he stabbed The blade into The ground.

"SHINIGAMI ART!!! SOUL DRAIN!!!."

A set of black chains then erupted from The ground and wrapped around All of the villagers and shinobi who were about to kill naruto had their souls drained from their bodies and sucked into the blade.

The shinigami Then appeared before naruto and said.

"Greetings naruto uzumaki. I am The shinigami. And you have just unlocked a great power that only you could hope to possess and control.

on The night you were born your parents Kushina uzumaki and minato namikaze The fourth hokage and his wife. Sealed The kyuubi inside of you using my power I not only sealed half of the kyuubi inside of you but a small fraction of my power as well.

It is an ability known as the reapers eye. or The shinigami- gan. With it you have All of my abilities. The first one is the ability to judge a person's soul and punish them accordingly.

The second ability allows you to see a person's future the third and final ability allows you to revive a person from The dead who had recently died but their soul must be pure and They must be innocent. A guilty soul brought back from death is a corrupted soul.

Now then. Cancel The chakra that's being channeled to your eyes and They will return to normal."

Naruto did as The shinigami said and true enough his eyes returned to normal. But at least now he knows who his parents are. And that they loved him so he Then asked.

" Am I able to revive my parents from the after life???. Shinigami Sama???. I want to meet Them. Be with them. So we can be a family again. Please tell me.is it possible???."

And The shinigami said.

" Yes. You can. But like The sharingan eyes, you must meet certain requirements to unlock the final form of your bloodline.

Witch will appear as a star shaped like a cross this is known as the ressurections eye with it you can bring your parents back or anyone who you wish.

You have my power and the Powers of Kami use Them Wisely. And keep them hidden.  Sutch powerful abilities are not given to just anyone.

We shall meet again naruto uzumaki namikaze. Until then be safe and remember. You are my champion. Make me and Kami proud."

The shinigami then vanished from view with a smile on his face and naruto decided to go to the hokage and demand answers from the old man.