chapter 2: Sakura and ino apologize

Now that naruto was well rested and not as tired as The day before he decided to go to the academy today and see if anything he had told his class mates had sunk in to those thick skulls and underdeveloped brains of theirs.

meanwhile The hokage was struggling to keep All the clan heads plus the civilian council and naruto's grandparents jiraia and Tsunade of the sannin from either adopting the boy or in the civilian council's case.

Put him under the clan restoration act. but jiraia and Tsunade immediately shot down that idea when they said.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!. HE'S OUR GRANDSON AND WE REFUSE TO AGREE TO SUCH A THING!!!."

And hikari haruno said.

" HE'S THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON AND LAST ROYAL HEIR TO THE UZUMAKI CLAN!!!. TO THINK THAT WE WERE ALL SO BLIND BY OUR HATRED TOWARDS THE KYUUBI WE NEVER CONSIDERED THAT WE'VE BEEN NEGLECTFUL TOWARDS THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON!!!.

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE FOURTH HOKAGE TO!!!. KUSHINA WAS MY FRIEND. AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET THE REST OF THIS CIVILIAN COUNCIL SABOTAGE HIS EDUCATION AND GROWTH AS A SHINOBI. I VOTE WE GIVE THE BOY HIS INHERITANCE."

Hiruzen then said.

" Very well then. All in favor of naruto's heritage being released to the public and Grant him his inheritance???"

Half of the civilian council witch was made up of ten seats plus The village elders raised their hands along with the entire shinobi council Koharu and Homura. But danzo Shimura on The other hand voted naturally, against The decision to give naruto his inheritance and said.

" With all due respect Hiruzen my old friend. We must take into consideration how much power and potential the boy has and to give him his parents techniques and fuinjutsu scrolls???.

Why that's like giving away free candy to a child who has not earned it.so I vote no."

And Hiruzen said.

"I'm sorry danzo. but in a majority vote of 14 VOTES to 6. Naruto uzumaki namikaze will have his parents estate and everything within it that was left for him his heritage shall be released to the public tomorrow afternoon.

He shall also be put under his grandparents care. This council meeting is dismissed."

Hiruzen then banged his gavel on the table and said to jiraia and Tsunade.

" The moment naruto gets out of school at the academy The two of you are to pick him up and watch him wherever he goes and whatever he does or needs.

Use your toad and slug summons if you must. If a villager so much as bumps into naruto or calls him anything in refferance to The kyuubi I want to know who when where and why they did it."

And jiraia said.

" We understand Sensei. We're not abandoning him again. Not this time."

And Hiruzen said.

" Good. Because I've kept the secret from him long enough. To think that The shinigami of all beings would bless naruto The night he was born and give him such a powerful bloodline and Tell naruto the truth about his parents."

Hiruzen just sighed in annoyance and jiraia said.

" You know we should have told him sooner Sensei If we had Then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with!!!."

Back at the academy naruto was sitting at an empty table eating his lunch when suddenly something strange happened. People actually WANTED to sit next to him!!!. it seems like what he told them yesterday actually made Them want to get to know him better than They already did. And to his surprise Sakura ino and Hinata were The first people to join him as he watched and said.