chapter 5: naruto casts judgement on the village

The next few days went pretty strange for naruto as he noticed that The villagers would either greet him with a genuine smile or ask him how his day was and yet he somehow enjoyed it and as he was walking home from The academy he noticed that The entire shinobi and civilian population were there waiting for him.at first his natural reaction was to just wait and see what happens next. but after ten minutes of waiting he realized that They were there to help him as a random villager said." Please forgive us all naruto Sama. If you have any kindness in your heart please let us do what we can to help The hero of the village since birth. We have misjudged you for too long and we can change. just give us a chance." Naruto thought it was interesting to say the least. maybe he should give them a chance to prove themselves and change how they are.so looking at The villagers and shinobi he said." I've always been a forgiving person. So I'm willing to give you all a second chance to prove that you can change. I never held hatred for you people.only Pitty and sadness. So your All forgiven." Naruto then noticed that the villagers had All his furniture and belongings packed up and ready to move.so he asked as The hokage stepped forward." What's going on here am I being moved to somewhere else???." And Hiruzen said." Yes naruto. you are. We're going to be moving you into your parents house. It's in The clan district not far from the academy. Why???." And naruto said." OH. no reason. it's just a surprise to me that's all. I didn't know that I was left with my own home to live in." And so with that said. Naruto was going to pick up one of the boxes when another villager said please naruto Sama. Don't over exert yourself let me help you with that." And naruto said." Thanks. and I'm glad you are having second thoughts about everything that happened in the past. But I have no real reason to be mad at you people. You were angry at The kyuubi not realizing that you were hurting me." And once again The villagers were thankful that naruto's kind nature let him put The past aside and accepted their appologies and let them help him. when they reached his parents house naruto was surprised at how beautiful and big it is. It was a two story house with a stone foundation and decorative red tiles for The roof and a beautiful flower garden that went down both sides of the stone walk way once they opened The door naruto was impressed The floors were hard wood and The furniture was All New as if it was never used the kitchen had a full size kitchen and stove with an over head microwave and cabinets and gorgeous white floor tiles The master bedroom had a full size bed and closet witch is where he guessed is where his parents slept in and two mid size guest rooms All in all it was The most beautiful place he'd ever seen. By The time he'd finished looking around the hokage and villagers had already finished moving his things into the house and set up. Jiraia and Tsunade then walked in and said." Hey naruto. Do you know who we are???." Naruto just nodded his head no and tsunade said." We're your grandparents. I'm tsunade and and this is jiraia. Your parents wanted us to take care of you and we hope you will let us. You've been alone and fending for yourself for too long now." Naruto couldn't speak. instead he just grabbed tsunade and jiraia and cried into their shoulders and tsunade said." I'm sorry we left you alone. but we're back now and we're going to be staying here for you. Always." Naruto had finally cried himself to sleep and tsunade said." Thank you everyone for your help. I'm going to put him to bed now and I hope you will be more kind to him from now on." And The entire crowd of people said." We will. lady tsunade. We swear to Kami on our lives we will give naruto Sama only The Best of everything he deserves." And so tsunade Then walked naruto up to his bedroom and laid him in bed tucked him in and kisses him good night jiraia and tsunade naturally decided to take the master bedroom Wich was just down the hall from naruto's bedroom in case he was having a hard time sleeping or having nightmares.

Meanwhile up in the heavens Kami and shinigami were impressed with how well naruto had handled the situation and adapted to his new Life style and Kami said." Well then.i guess we don't need to intervene for now at least. His bloodline is Improving at a rapid rate. In another year or so he will have unlocked The final stage of the reapers eye and be truly known as the grim reaper of konoha. wouldn't you say, shinigami???." And Shinigami said." He will indeed be a very powerful shinobi and as I've noticed,he doesn't always rely on his bloodline like the uchiha clan or Hyuga clan does.he doesn't take the easy way out of a situation. He enjoys working hard to get results. That's why I gave him our power. Because with a pure heart and Noble mind he could accomplish anything he sets his mind to."