chapter 14:the invasion. a battle of the beasts and legendary three.

It was the third Match of the chunin exams finals and and all went smoothly until Kabuto decided to make his move and disguised as the kazekage got close to the third hokage to assassinate him. And almost succeeded had minato and Kushina not been there to save Hiruzen in time Kabuto would most likely have finished what orochimaru started. But minato had thought fast and used his hiraishin jutsu to get inside the four corners barrier while Kushina disabled it from the outside by defeating the sound four.
Sadly by the time they made it outside The village the shukaku had already freed itself from Gaara and when Hiruzen and ALL the shinobi saw naruto facing off against the one tails. Well let's just say that minato was having a flashback of twelve years ago when he and Kushina sealed kurama inside of naruto but what they saw and heard naruto do next surprised even them.

With shukaku/Gaara and naruto.

Naruto was currently staring down the fact of shukaku.
He then looked at Gaara and said.

"Your not the one I want to be fighting Gaara. Release shukaku so I can see who's more powerful!!!."
And Gaara said.

"Your the one who's asking for this uzumaki naruto!!!.
Play possom jutsu!!!."

Shukaku then screams out and said.

"OH YEAH!!!. I'M BACK BITCHES!!!. TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!. WIND STYLE:AIR BULLET!!!."
Naruto then bit his thumb and drawing blood said.

"MULTI-SUMMONING JUTSU!!!: NINE TAILS!!!."

Everyone watching couldn't believe it!!!. Naruto not only summoned the chief toad gamabunta. But katsuyu and Manda plus The nine tails as well!!??. Everyone watching naruto standing on the chief toads head had brought back memories of the kyuubi attack. Hiruzen then said.

"He truly is just like you minato.. Kushina.. however..when did he sign the snake contract and fox contract???. This won't sit well with the council."
And minato said.

"You let us worry about The council and naruto being promoted Sarutobi. If he can beat a tailed beast on his own.. then he's more then deserved it. We better get back away from here."
Kurama grinned like mad and said.

"Hello little brother shukaku.
Still depriving your Host of his sleep as usual I see.how many times was it I've beaten you now???. 9.999 to 0. If I recall???."
And shukaku said.

"Only because you always cheated big brother kurama!!! But I guess I could say the same thing about you. Still getting stuck with an uzumaki clan member as your Host. I'm beginning to think that they are the only ones who are able to contain you."
Now if there's one thing kurama's always hated.. it's  being called a cheater. He's a fox and fox are very crafty creatures by nature. Plus the fact that shukaku was always so predictable... well you can only imagine how that would make shukaku feel after 9.999 losses to kurama. One for every century they fought.
Naruto then said.

"Enough talking shukaku!!!.
Time to fight!!!. Manda.hold him down. Chief toad. Cut off his arms and tail katsuyu. Spread out and restore anyone who is injured during this battle. Kurama...why don't we make this an even 1000 wins???. How about a game of tailed beast tag???."
And kurama said.

"Do I get to cut loose and go wild???. I'm just itching to destroy something right now. And I'm considering having roasted raccoon tail
For lunch."
And naruto said.

"Keep your cool kurama.
We saw what they did to Rock Lee. Let's not forget his
Sand Wall defense and sand shuriken jutsu as well. Watch your back and don't get cocky.. understand???."
And kurama said.

"Yeah yeah. I know I know.
KAMI your so up tight sometimes. Perhaps you should consider getting..."
And naruto said.

"Kurama... unless you want to see shinigami again. I suggest you need not finish that sentence. Otherwise I'll have to chain you down again remember that???."
Kurama just flinched at The thought of what happened 12 years ago and now just last year was chained down by naruto like a dog.
Naruto then said.