chapter 13:third round preliminaries.the God of fates intervention

The time had finally arrived.
All the teams were gathered in the tower and it was the final match with Hinata against neji and naruto was watching with his reapers eyes activated seeing every future  outcome of the battle and he was getting angrier and angrier and angrier with everything he'd predict was or soon will be happening as
His white Aura was flaring out of control. Mika shin amati and sosan. OR shinigami susanoo KAMI and amaterasu saw this and knows what would happen next as naruto had predicted the end result his white Aura still flaring said to The hokage.
STOP THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL!!!. AND BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO DISQUALIFY ME FROM THE EXAMS. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS AN ATTACK BEING PREPARED BY SAND AND SOUND SHINOBI!!!. I HAVE KILLED OROCHIMARU!!!. BUT HIS SUBORDINATE KABUTO YAKUSHI STILL HAS HIS ORDER TO BEGIN THE INVASION!!!. STOP THIS MATCH BEFORE NEJI KILLS HINATA AND I AM FORCED TO KILL HIM!!!. AS THE GOD OF FATE I OUTRANK EVERYONE HERE!!!. NOW STOP THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE ANGEL OF DESTINY IS KILLED!!!.OR I KILL YOU."
Hiruzen then said

"I'm sorry naruto but once the match ups are chosen they cannot be altered for the sake of one person who is an angel or a God. The match with NEJI HYUGA vs HINATA HYUGA SHALL...."
Hiruzen said nothing as naruto was about to transform into the God of fate mode. KAMI and shinigami then appears in front of Hiruzen and practically demanding him said.

"You would do well to do as fate Sama demands of you.. Hiruzen Sarutobi. You were about to die by orochimaru's hands had he not been killed and his soul forever banished to the underworld. But..I sense a growing disease within your body..cancer I'm afraid.. based on the stage it's at and your old age..you maybe have another two if not three months to live."
Hiruzen knew that this was KAMI and shinigami he was talking to.  The God of death and the goddess of life and creation. He was about to cancel the match when suddenly. Naruto in his God form appears and said.

I WON'T LET YOU PUT HINATA'S LIFE IN DANGER!!!.
PROCTOR!!!.is there any way to substitute one Challenger for another???."

And kakashi said.

"Yes naruto there is. According to the rules of the chunin exams set up by second hokage tobirama senju. If one of The challengers has reached a point where they can't continue the match is either ended or a substitution May be made. Do you wish to take hinata's place in this match???."
And naruto said.

"Yes...I shall...I warned you about trying to kill hinata-chan neji. I've seen every outcome of the match and know what your game plan is. Rest assured you will die by my hand. The hand of fate. I. AM. YOUR. CLANS. GOD!!!. And you have just envoked my wrath upon your entire branch house family. Once I've killed you of course." Hinata then stumbled over to naruto and said.

"Please... naruto-kun... spare*cough.cough*. Spare neji. If you want to kill someone. Kill the*cough.* Hyuga elders..save him from his hatred."
And naruto said.

"As you wish... my angel.
Time to begin."
Naruto then said as he stabbed his sword into The stone floor.

Fate art: chains light and darkness!!!. Judgement circle jutsu!!!."
KAMI and shinigami then said.

Well... that's a new one. I wonder what it does."
A pair of black and white chains formed the yin yang symbol beneath neji after which another set of The same chains wrapped around neji's arms legs and neck and naruto said.

"This is a special jutsu of my own design. Would you like to know what it does???.
Well to put it simply. Those chains wrapped around you are judging every fiber of what makes you human.
Those chains a searching your soul for any shape or form of guilty or murderous intent matter how small.
The yin yang symbol beneath you then lights up. Yin if your innocent yang if your guilty. If your found innocent.yin will purify your soul. But if your guilty.... your soul is extracted from your body by the very same darkness that you hold within your heart."
And neji said.

There's no way your a God!!!
Especially The God of fate!!!.
And even if you were I'd never worship you!!!."
And naruto said.

"That was a very poor choice of words neji. It's time for me to cast your judgement upon your soul. Circle of fate and destiny. What have you decided???. Guilty...or innocent???."

The circle then lit up with the
Yin symbol and naruto said.

"Count your blessings this day neji hyuga. The universe has found your soul innocent and misguided. Art of fate: soul purification jutsu!!!."
Neji then glowed with a bright white light and when it faded the chains vanished and neji fell to his knees and said.

"I... I understand the truth now. My father gave his life for the good of the clan!!!.
I've.... I've been lied to by my own family all these years.
By my own uncle and clan elders!!!. He truly is The God of fate!!!. I could have been killed just now!!!."

Kakashi then said.

Winner of the final round of the preliminaries by substitution.
Naruto uzumaki namikaze.which by default Hinata hyuga also moves on to the final round matches in one month. This concludes the preliminary rounds of the third stage of the chunin exam."
Naruto then walked over to Hinata and kurenai and said.

"Move aside kurenai yuuhi.
This is a matter of the gods and Angels. Not mortals."
Kurenai then backed away and said.

"As you wish fate Sama.
Please save her."
And naruto said.

I would never let my own
Girlfriend die so long as I
Live and breathe as a God
And she my angel. I'll protect her from anyone and anything.... even her own family if necessary.
KAMI ART: healing flames of the sun goddess!!!."
Hinata's body was then engulfed in white flames and all of her internal and external injuries were completely healed. Naruto then picked Hinata up bridal style and carried her to the infirmiry so that she could sleep and get some rest.
Naruto would have his revenge. One way or another he would rid the world of it's corrupted ways and achieve ever lasting peace by Force if necessary.