draco malfoy | stolen shirts and cuddles.

PROMPT: 7. "is that my shirt?" And 16. "Cuddle with me?"
WARNING: none......Except cuteness
House: Slytherin.
Blood status: ANY.

♤THIS ONE iS SHORTER THEN OTHERS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ADD TO IT
-ELLIE ♤

》》》

THE CRACKLING OF THE FIRE could be heard throughout the slytherin common room as a young fifth year girl lay comfortably underneath a knitted blanket across one of the couches. A potions textbook was cracked open in her lap. E/c eyes drifting over the word-filled pages of the hard cover book. One of her small hands drifting up to tuck a piece of h/c hair behind her ear every so often.

Just as the young female could flip to the next page with her fingers. The pounding of footsteps could be heard coming from the boys dormitories. The footsteps however only seemed to stop once they had stopped right behind the back of the couch where the h/c haired female was and currently situated.

Noticing this sudden presence, Y/n quickly found her eyes drifting upwards to where they connected with two narrowed steel grey orbs facing back down towards the female. These eyes belonging to the very infamous Draco Malfoy, aka her boyfriend. Clearing his throat, Draco then proceeded to speak. "Um.....babe? Have you seen my slytherin shirt anywhere?"

Nervousness soon found itself inside the pit of Y/N's stomach as she managed to choke out a reply to her boyfriend. "Um.....n-no.....i-i h-haven't." Her stutter being very visible as she answered. Draco suspiciously squinted his eyes towards his nervous girlfriend below him. Before then deciding to tear the knitted blanket off of her.

Feeling the sudden warmness being removed from her, Y/N could suddenly feel the coldness of the slytherin common room nipping at her bare legs. The very t-shirt which her platinum-blonde haired boyfriend had been looking for could been seen neatly covering her upper body. "Is that my shirt?" Draco questioned the girl curiously, already expecting the answer however. Y/N just nodded slowly, already feeling slight guilt from being caught by her boyfriend with his shirt on. "I-Im sorry, I can change if you want Draco...."

Draco just shook his head and made his way to the other side of the lounge. Before lifting his girlfriend's legs up and sitting underneath then placing them atop of his lap. "No......keep it on....you look cute in it." He complimented towards his girlfriend, who had blushed at those words. "Anyways, cuddle with me?"

Y/N just nodded again, the obvious blush still hadn't left the said girl's cheeks as she shifted from her current position and up near her boyfriend who had now lay down, His head now on the other side of the couch. While Draco's large hands gestured for his girlfriend Y/N to come and lay on top of him, so they could cuddle. And that's what they did. For the whole rest of the night the just cuddled. Before eventually falling asleep in eachothers arms.

》》》