Help || Nikki Sixx

"This is a sad night for Rock and Roll fans as we have just received unconfirmed reports that Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx has died in Hollywood this evening of an apparent drug overdose. We'll continue to bring you details on this developing story." The news reporter spoke as video footage of Nikki being wheeled out on an ambulance stretcher graced the TV screen. Tears immediately streamed down (Y/n)'s cheeks and painted them black from the light touches of mascara she put on just over six hours ago. Hugging a couch pillow close to her chest she brought her knees up and let out a sob into her hand. You had been rooming with Mick for the night while Nikki went for his late night party when the news came on, Mick walked into the room with a cocked eyebrow as his hand gripped a glass of coke. You pointed a shaky hand to the TV screen as the reporter continued her talking, "from the overdose of the MC bassist Nikki Sixx, the guitarist Slash from Guns 'N' Rose was also at the scene at the party Sixx was at. We are getting told just now that it Guns 'N' Roses guitarists girlfriend, who is yet to be named, was the one giving mouth to mouth to Nikki Sixx until the paramedics could arrive. Again, such a sad day for Rock and Roll fans to hear this news; condolences to Sixx's family, friends, loved ones and band mates" the reporter finished the story stacking her papers and then turned to her companion seated next to her and started talking about some of MC's music.

"No way" Mick mumbled, the man quickly walked forwards to the couch and sat next to (Y/n) as he put the glass on a couch-side table. The news didn't pick up on the subject again as Mick put his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

"M-Mick" (Y/n) whimpered softly making the guitarist look in her direction; tears brimming his eyes, "I-I know you aren't one for p-physical contact but please..." she said in a distressed voice. Mick had never seen the girl like this and as much as he wanted to be angry at Nikki and mourn his death by himself he couldn't leave the girl the way she was. Mick scooted closer to the weeping girl and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, effectively bringing her into his chest and let her sob into his shirt. A mumbled mess of 'I'm sorry' and 'your shirt is wet because of me' came from the girl but Mick only shushed her and told her it could be washed and reused easily; the guitarist let some tears slip into the girls hair as he eventually wrapped both arms around her and held her close, (Y/n)'s arms wrapping around Micks middle in return knowing both of them would need the comfort.

As the night progressed it was said Nikki had lived thanks to the medics in the ambulance and congratulating the person who had saved Nik but none of the band was happy that their guitarist had momentarily died. Multiple phone calls had been made to each member about what happened, whether Sixx was actually alive and each one let out a breath when their other member was shown in hospital from live footage. Everyone called it a night when they had finally gotten a call from the hospital (on Nikkis request) telling them each that he was okay and in a stable enough condition that he would be home within those 24 hours, from getting the call everyone had called it a night and said their goodbyes and fallen asleep. (Y/n) on Micks couch.

"(Y/n)? Wake up shit for brains its almost two in the afternoon" Mick said kicking the couch (Y/n) was sleeping on, said girl quickly jolted awake with a snort and quickly rubbed her eyes with a yawn and a stretch.

"Please tell me Nikki didn't really die" she said looking at Mick pleadingly as he handed her some Panadol and water.

"He did for about two minutes but they brought him back" Mick said as (Y/n) took some of the medication with a large gulp of water and quickly finishing the glass off.

"O-okay good. Hey..." she looked to Mick, "I'm real sorry about your shirt" she mumbled looking at Mick.

"I already told you it's okay, it can be washed" the older man said, (Y/n) nodded curtly before standing up slowly.