Rub me the Wrong Way || Daniel Webber!Vince Niel

This is kind of shit I'm sorry.

---

Ever since a little child, Vince was longing to find his soulmate. Having a rather large lip print over his own easily meant he had kissed the girl; or boy he didn't know, and if that was the fact then he would kiss any living thing that crossed his path. So when he got with Tommy and his band and girls started flocking them from left, right and center; Vince was a happy man, but with every stripclub, with every hookup, the singer still hadn't found his soulmate, and with the sudden death of his friend (that he caused), girls hadn't been on Vinces mind as much as getting clean and getting better.

This was the first night out he had had with the boys since the group had gone clean, and he was starting to get pissed because of it.

---

"Just four more waters please" Nikki said to a bikini-clad woman holding shots, the girl looked taken aback for a second and looked to Vince and the rest of the band with a longing look.

"This is great" Vince said with a tight lipped smile as he held up his glass of sparkling water, or 'bubbles' as Tommy had so graciously called it. The woman smiled and nodded as she walked off to get more water for the group.

"I'm sorry guys, Heather has really been getting to me and I cracked" Tommy said as he flopped into a chair on the side of the table, the groups heads turned to look at the drummer, "I had like, two shots, I'm sorry" the boy said. The table turned silent for a moment.

"It's alright Tommy, we all fall off the wagon every now and then" Nikki said as he clapped the drummer on the back.

"Know what? Fuck it, I'm gonna have a drink too" Vince said as he got up, "anyone else? No? Great! More for me" the singer said as he started walking away. Nikki was quick to follow.

"Vince, what's gotten into you buddy?" the bassist asked as he turned Vince around so the pair could see each other.

"What's gotten into me? The fact that we are one of the hardest touring bands right now and not one of us is getting drunk, high or constantly getting a blowie under the fucking table!" Vince broke, "so yeah! I've had enough and im gonna get a drink. Feel free to tag along if you're willing" the singer said as he walked away to the bar. Nikki sighed as he started walking back to the table.

"Think it's his soulmark?" Mick asked monotonously as he crossed over his arms as the woman came back and set down the waters.

"Probably" Tommy said, "he must be pretty pissed for not finding her even with the amount of girls he has kissed" the drummer said as he sipped at his water, already missing the burning task of the vodka shot eh had earlier.

"We should check on him. It would be a good idea, knowing and making sure he won't get hurt" Mick said, the guitarist stood up while talking, having already decided on what he would be doing, Tommy and Nikki shared a look between each other before sighing.

"Let's go get our singer back." Nikki said; the three walked out of the stripclub on the search for Vince. He wouldn't stick around here for any girls, they knew their singer like the back of their hands; he's at one of the nearest pubs.

---

Vince was already on his third beer of the night when he saw you dancing in the crowd, bright red miniskirt and a sheer long sleeve shirt; bright pink bra happily on display. Your arms swaying above you, hips moving in time with the music and eyes closed as you let everything surround you, every now and then Vince noticed a girl comes up to you (the same girl, continuously) to talk to you, whispering in your ear making you laugh or bite your lip, the girl even went as far as to cup your breasts; making you throw your head back in a laugh as the other girl laughed as well. You two must have been friends otherwise there would definitely be a fight soon.

The first half hour Vince had watched you dance you hadn't stopped once, that is until right now where you had finally excused yourself and started heading to the bar, this was his chance to get a good hookup.

---

"Hey! Just a water please!" you shouted to the bartender over the music, the man nodded and quickly got your order and placed it in front of you; water was always free at this bar. You nodded in thanks as you turned around to press your lower back into the bar as you scouted the place, your eyes glistening from the lights and the slight sheen of sweat over your collarbones and your forehead.

"H-hey" a man said from beside you, you turned around and smiled politely, he seemed like the jock kind of man, buff and a hearty drinker; but he seemed shy, his friends seemed to be laughing and giggling behind him, talking behind his back.

"Hello love, what can I do for you tonight?" you asked the man as you placed down your drink, Vince had been sneaking through the crowd by now and was watching every move the man was making; he didn't rub Vince the right way at all.

"I-I just wanted to say y-you look very beautiful," the man said, a blush spread across the man's neck, cheeks and nose making you laugh.

"Thank you!" you said happily, the man came forward and was about to ask a question until he tripped on his own shoes, stumbling over you and falling onto you; knocking over your drink in the process.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!" the man said quickly as he quickly put the glass back to its original place.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm just gonna head to the bathroom" you said quickly with a tight lip smile before heading quickly to the bathroom. Vince immediately knew what the man was up to as said man got a new glass of water and immediately started putting some sort of white powder; the powder immediately dissolving in the water; this was the moment you walked back to the man and Vince started walking towards you too.

"I got you another water; again. I am so, sorry" the man said, Vince was close enough to hear what was happening and saw the apprehensiveness in your facial expression; he had to step in.

"Hey baby! Are you alright?" Vince asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, he brought you in close and whispered into your ear, "play along, he spiked your drink", and you nodded.

"Hey! I was just about to get you another drink" you said to Vince with a smile.

"I'm sorry? Who is this?" the man asked suddenly agitated and annoyed, "I'm Mark; who are you?" the man, Mark, said. Vince stood in front of you with a fake grin and held his hand out to Mark.

"I'm Vince Neil" Vince said as he dropped his hand; Mark not having recipotated the handshake, "this girls boyfriend" Vince said, nodding his head back in your direction for emphasis.

"Yeah. Right, look dude" Mark said, stepping closer to Vince, "I saw her first so-"

"We've been together for the last three years mate" Vince said as he rewrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close, "get a life"; and then Vince carefully placed his lips on yours, in a kiss to show how serious you two were together. Mark grumbled as he walked away, clearly not liking the show in front of him. As you and Vince parted lips you couldn't help but feel a little tingle that he left on your mouth, your eyes opened and looked into Vinces glowing orbs, the same amount of love seemed to be resting in them as his mouth had just shown as well.

"Well, I didn't expect to find someone like you in a place like this tonight" you said with a grin as you looked to Vinces mouth again; colour had spread on his lips, almost like lipstick as Vince did the same, a slight gasp came from the man as his eyes widened.

"I-I" Vince started, the boy licked his lips-taking the colour with them-and looked to you, "I have been searching for you for my whole life" Vince said softly, making you smile as your hands came up to his head and tangled in the back of his head, twirling his hair around your nimble fingers.

"So have I" you mumbled softly, a warming grin placed itself on your lips as you brought Vince back down again, crashing your lips into his.