A Life Like No Other || Daniel Webber

Request (tumblr): @/kellysimagines - can you write a imagine with Daniel Webber where we've been dating for a couple years and we are both on The Dirt. I play Sharise and in between takes and breaks I see how he is with the child who plays our daughter and I we talked about having kids and marryin g so we talk about it again on breaks and he wanted to talk to me about that for a while and after a few months still filming The  Dirt I find out that I am pregnant and i go tell him on set in a cute way and later on he proposes?

Warnings: mentions of death?
———
Waking up to an empty bed was never a nice thing in the early mornings on a wednesday; but this wednesday was a good day and a day that neither you nor Daniel had to be on set early (as he normally would have to be while you come in midday). You snuggled closer to Daniels bare chest for warmth as you slowly wake from your slumber; the morning smell of rain that has recently fallen over cut grass, the sunny but still cloudy brightness seeping through the curtains at the window, the birds singing a beautiful lullaby almost bringing you back to sleep.
"Good morning my sunflower" Daniel said in his rough morning voice as the boy snuggled closer into your hair and wrapped his legs around with yours.
"Mm, morning" you mumbled softly as you breathed softly.
"We should just skip today" Daniel muttered into your hair, "and just stay like this for the rest of the day,'' you hummed appreciatively for this and smiled.
"I would love that" you said softly, that was until your alarm went off; signaling you now HAD to get up and get ready to leave for the day. You let out a large groan as Daniel reached over you onto the bedside table, effectively squishing you causing you to giggle at his silliness, before staying in the position he was in; on top of you. "Daniel!" you giggled out as you slapped his sides softly.
"What? Thought you wanted to stay here all day" Daniel muttered with a laugh, you could hear his grin even though your vision consisted of the ceiling and your mouth and body was squished under his weight.
"Yeah, but not under you!" you said with a giggle.
"Awh baby; but you love staying underneath me; for hours on end need i remind you" the boy said with a cheeky grin that you could hear. You rolled your eyes before huffing softly and quickly tickling Daniels sides, "WHAT HEY NO" Daniel yelled in a deep voice with laughter as he crawled off of you to escape your defences.
"You asked for it!" you said with a laugh as you lay on your back laughing softly. The two of you stayed on your backs and just breathing eveningly with wide smiles.
"Do you want a shower first or shall i?" Daniel asked finally as you thought for a moment.
"I'll make breakfast while you shower and then when you're finished you can have breakfast waiting for you while i shower" you said.
"You thought about this before haven't you?" Daniel asked rhetorically.
"Oh yeah definitely, like we don't do this almost every morning" you said with a chuckle before sitting up and swinging your legs over the side of the bed and into your nice slippers as you twisted the top half of your body around and slapped Daniel in the stomach; making the man laughs as his legs and arms came to cover his stomach as you retract your hand. "Come on! Get up" you said with a smile as you stood up, grabbed your robe and headed for the kitchen. Daniel only laughed as he watched you leave and shook his head before hopping out of bed, opening the curtains and then heading to the shower.

------

Finally walking on set you chuckle as you see Colson, Iwan and Douglas standing around in their costumes and wigs with coffee; they must have been here doing individual work earlier. Daniel gave you a quick kiss as he walked into the hair and makeup department as you walked off into the clothing to get fitted for todays scene.
Time passed and within what felt like minutes it was time for you to be on set.
"Quiet on the set!" the director yelled as some people echoed his words, "and, action!" he yelled. The clicker clicked and the camera was aimed at Daniel in his Vince getup. You walked forward with Skylar holding your hand as Daniel clapped and recited his line.
"Oh, Skylar, is it time to go already?" Daniel picked up the little girl and started bouncing her on his knee.
"Say bye to daddy sweetheart" you continued, purposely sounding annoyed and exhausted as Daniel kissed Skylar and the girl started crying and whining for you, "come on, we're going to be late!" you said annoyed.
"Mommy!" Skylar whimpered out as you started to pull the little girl away from Daniel; the sight almost breaking your heart.
"Oh one more second Sharise" Daniel said as he took the little girl back again and started kissing her cheeks again.
"Mommy! I want mommy!" Skylar cried softly as she tried to dodge Daniels kisses.
"She wants me!" you said finally, you took the, fake, crying child into your arms, "bye Vince" you said as you walked away.
"Bye Sharise" Daniel mumbled as he stared off into the distance as you kept walking away for more of an effect.
"Aaaannnddd cut!" the director yelled, "alright, reset we'll go in for one more take and then head to the next cut" he yelled. People bustled about stage as they reset the things they had been carrying as background noise. You let Skylar go and run around on the floor while you waited as Daniel came up and stood next to you as the little girl started spinning in circles while giggling.
"Remember when we talked about having our own little tuckers?" Daniel asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist, you chuckled softly as you watched Skylar run around again.
"Mm hmm. And getting married one day" you said softly, "having our own house back in Australia, maybe a dog or two" you hummed as you turned your head and kissed Daniels jaw. Daniel got the idea and turned his head to look at you as he kissed you softly.
"OI, GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE"  Colson yelled with a laugh as he waved a hand. You and Daniel broke apart with giggles as Skylar came up to Daniels leg.
"Dan. Dan!" the girl said with a grin as Daniel picked her up, "can we play tea party soon?" the little girl asked softly as she played with Daniels fake long hair. The boy laughed softly at the girls question.
"Right after this scene okay baby doll?" he said softly, the little girl nodded before leaning in and rubbing her nose again Daniels; a sacred thing that only the pair does to each other as Skylars real parents laughed softly from the sidelines. They had full control of what the child was able to do and not do; they really didn't mind how close Daniel and their child got together. In Fact they encouraged it.
"Alright! Daniel, (Y/n) back on set for a retake!" a stagehand yelled, you looked to Dan with a smile as Skylar made grabby hands for you to take her for a reset.