Flirtatious || Colson Baker

Request from @keepcalm-and-beyou on tumblr.

Warnings: DRUG USE, ALCOHOL USE, mentions of sex, bad writing, EPIPEN USE & ALLERGIC REACTIONS, insecure Pete :((

A/N: OKAY READ THIS. THIS CONTAINS THE USE OF AN EPIPEN AND ALLERGIC REACTIONS, I searched up what I could for the use of an Epipen and I sincerely apologise if anything is wrong.

Also A/N: this really sucks I'm so sorry.

———

Colson flopped onto the bed and heaved a sigh, "fuck".

"You just did" (Y/n) said with a chuckle next to him.

"And it was fucking great" Colson answered with a grin.

It was currently Colson's birthday and the day was only just starting, (Y/n) had woken the rapper up with some nice breakfast, a few joints and of course; the best morning birthday sex either of them could wish for, and almost five orgasms between the pair, two from (Y/n) and three from Colson because it was his birthday, they had finally finished sweaty and heaving. Colson loved it though, doing what he wanted because it was has special day.

"I hope I wasn't too rough princess" Colson mumbled as he wrapped his arms around (Y/n) and held the girl close.

"No, it was great Kells, I loved it" (Y/n) said happily, she nuzzled into the rappers neck and looked up to kiss him on the cheek. Colson looked down at the girl and smiled fondly, "happy birthday baby" (Y/n) said softly.

"Thank you baby" Colson said softly, he kissed the girls nose, "just imagine what'll happen next year!" the rapper said excitedly, "maybe we'll have a kid" Colson said with a waggle of his eyebrows making (Y/n) giggle and hit his bare chest softly.

"Maybe later this year" the girl said with a wink, Colson only cocked an eyebrow and was about to ask what she meant but before Colson could the bedroom door opened with a slight slam and Cassie was there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY" the girl yelled and ran into the room; climbing onto the bed and flopping onto Colson who chuckled and wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Awh thank you baby girl" the rapper mumbled into the girls neck, Cassie sat up on her dad's stomach (who was glad he put on some underwear before she came in) and grinned widely.

"WE HAVE PRESENTS!" Cassie yelled and shoved her hands in the air gleefully making both (Y/n) and Colson chuckle.

"We?" Colson asked with a grin, Cassie only giggled, nodded and then ran out of the room and down the flight of stairs to god knows where. (Y/n) turned on her side and looked at Colson, arm propped up under her head as she placed the other on Colsons chest.

"Close call there Kells" the girl said with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, don't you be getting any thoughts missy" Colson said with a grin, he kissed the girls nose and started to get out of bed, "no doubt everyone is down stairs somewhere so I'm going to go and greet them" Colson said as he started putting on some grey sweatpants. (Y/n) sat up in the bed properly and let the blanket pool around her waist, making Colson look away quickly, "nuh uh! I know you! We can have another round later tonight" he said. Colsons hands were out in front of his face and he pointed to (Y/n) who only laughed.

"Okay fine!" the girl said, "let me put some clothes on and ill join in a minute" (Y/n) said with a smile as she started getting out of the bed and walked to the drawers to fetch new underwear. Colson came up behind the girl; wrapped his arms around her waist, kissed her cheek, muttered a small 'thank you baby' in her ear and walked off, making (Y/n) chuckle as she got dressed. (Y/n) threw on a normal bra and panties and one of Colsons big shirts before darting out of the room and down the stairs just as whoever was downstairs started singing 'happy birthday' to Colson, sort of.