Stalker on a High || Colson Baker

Requested by @kelleysimagines (tumblr) - Kellysimagins: Can you make a mgk one where the reader is also a well known actress and they are on The Dirt together but before that the reader begins to get stalked by a fan and she doesnt tell closon and one time she gets messages through DM and when they are on the set of The  Dirt he is really worried about her but she tells him nothing is wrong and at home she is quiet and stuff and he decides to take her out with the cast of The Dirt to a club and she is having fun and she sees the stalker there and he comes to her and tries stuff and colson sees everything and asks who he is andI tell him everything about the stalking thing and he fights with him and later on the media I post a video about what happened and in the end its all good between the two of us

A/N: BRO IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

Warnings: weed, swearing; normal colson shit.
———

Unknown_489: You look so pretty from here
Unknown_489: Why not choose the red dress? Looks better on you
Unknown_489: I'm in love with you! Why can't you see!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Babe!" Colson yelled as he slammed his hands down on your shoulders causing you to jump and almost lose grip of your phone.
"COLSON OH MY GOD" you yelled as you shut your phone off quickly and turn around with your hand over your chest, hoping to hold down the heart that's about to jump out of your chest, you smiled, "are we up?" you asked. Colson nodded.
"You get to yell at me and i get to punch a window" the rapper said with a grin as he grabbed your hand and started walking to the set you need to be in and set yourselves up in first position.
"AANNDD action!" the director yelled, you started walking. You pushed open the glass door as you saw Colson bobbing his head up and down with his headphones on as you slammed the fake magazine cover in his hands. Colsons hands flew up to his headphones and pulled them off.
"Babe! What the fuck!" he asked as he picked up the magazine.
"Have fun with your porno slut! You absolute asshole!" you said harshly as you walked away and out of view of the cameras. You heard Colson talk to himself before the breaking of glass, a yell and then the director.
"CUT. perfect! Reset!" the director said as people started coming in with new glass and resetting the headphones. You stood back in first position; you had no time to ask Colson if he was okay or not so you just had to redo the scene again, walk in, slam, talk, walk out, yell, glass. "CUT. perfect! Next scene!" you over to Colson and grabbed his hand.
"You okay? No cuts?" you asked quickly as you tried to move yourself and Colson out of the way of the prop setters. You heard Colson chuckle softly as you two sat down on a pair of chairs.
"I'm good babe, nothing as bad as what I've had before" Colson said softly as you kissed his knuckles (the boy giving a soft smile when you do so) and looking up at the rapper.
"Did you message me earlier? About a red dress?" you asked as someone came over with a bottle of water and nachos for you and Colson to share.
"What? No why?" Colson asked as you both started munching on the nachos, "is everything okay?" the rapper asked.
"Yeah yeah" you said quickly, "just...." you paused, should you tell him? "Nothing, it's just me" you said with a laugh hoping Colson will drop the subject.
"What? No babe whats wrong?" the rapper asked concerned, "is something happening?" you sighed softly as you chewed the food.
"Nothing Colson i promise" you said with a smile, you held the boys hand as he looked at you sadly.
"You can always talk to me you know that" Colson said softly as he took ahold of your hand and squeezed it softly. You smiled.
"I know. I always do. I promise" you said as you looked to the rapper and smiled softly.
Ding!
Your phone went off again as Colson got called back onto set, the rapper stood up and kissed you softly for reassurance before walking away for another scene; Nikki and Tommy getting the band back together. You looked down at your phone again, it was a photo from the unknown account. You hesitated to open it but your thumb betrayed you. A semi good looking man, around 23-32 had taken a selfie outside your house, his smile was almost joking and sadistic as the caption said 'honey! Im home'. You quickly got out of the photo and close your eyes for a second but the feeling of your phone vibrating in your hands caused you to open them again. This time it was a video.
"Hey babe!" the man said in the video, "im cooking you dinner" he said with a sadistic grin, the man turned the phone to show your stove with a pan over it, your steak bits cooking in it. Your stomach dropped as the video ended and tears welled up in your eyes, you had been saving those bits for a romantic dinner with Colson later this evening when you two got off set for your 4 year anniversary. Now that was never going to happen.
------------------------------------------------
(Y/n)Baker_offical: you better get the fuck out of my house right now. That food was meant for someone that isn't and will never be you! Get out before i call the police
(Y/n)Baker_offical: im coming home in less than 10 minutes and if you're still there im going to call the police.
-------------------------------------------------
You sent the messages before blocking the account and turning off your phone as Colson started walking towards you.
"We're finished for today babe" Colson said, he was already in his normal clothes and didn't have the wig on but you could tell he still had all of the foundation on his body as his arms were bare with tattoos that weren't his, "im gonna clean up when we get back home," the rapper said as he and you walked out of the building and to your car, you only hoped the maniac at your house had left already. Revving the engine and pulling out into the busy main road you made your way back to the house you two were renting.
"K-Kells" you said softly as you twisted the steering wheel to the left, "I um, i think we should go out for the night" you said softly, Colson cocked an eyebrow.
"Really? You don't like going out that much though" the rapper pointed out.
"Yeah I know" you shrugged, "just thought it'd be nice. Maybe we could invite Daniel and Douglas and the others" you said quickly as you pulled up into the driveway. Colson nodded.
"If you're okay with it babe i am too" the rapper said with a grin as he hopped out of the car with you behind him. Colson flung open the door while looking down at his phone no doubt texting the group about going clubbing in a few hours and made his way to the shower. You took this time to quickly jump to the kitchen and clean up the mess your stalker had made but upon walking in; the place was spotless, no pan, no steak. Checking the stove you made sure the knobs had been turned off, you checked the bin that was spotless, the sink had no pan or new water in it, everything was fick as a fiddle as you left it earlier in the day; this creeped you out even more as you quickly dashed up to your room to get changed. Windows down and no holes in the roof you changed into the red dress before making your way into the bathroom where Colson had been showering, his rough voice came out as he tried singing Kickstart My Heart.
"When we started this band, all we needed, needed was a laugh, years gone by, I'd say we've kicked some ass" Colson sung before trailing off. You smiled at the sound of your boyfriend's voice as you put on some light makeup, hoping that the person tormenting you all day had finally left the house, and you, alone.
-----------------
The club lights hit every inch of your body as the smell of sweat, alcohol and drugs wafted through the air as the bodies around you twirled and grinded against the other. You grinned widely as Colson danced alongside you; letting you grind against him, rubbing your front back and every side against every other side of Colson. You could see Douglas and Daniel having their own fun with a few blondes and brunettes, Iwan had seated himself in a booth and was talking to a cute ginger who was giggling along with his words. The cloud of people soon realised a slow song had wafted its way into the air and found their partner or dragged someone from the side to have a slow dance; Colsons arms wrapped around your waist as yours went around his neck and your head rest against the side of his shoulder.
"I love you my darling girl" Colson whispered softly into your ear as you two swayed in a circle. A smile spread across your face in an instant as you moved your head and rest your chin on Colsons shoulder; you were about to respond when something - or someone - caught your eye. Your breath hitched as you noticed the man's facial features and you stood still for a moment as the man grinned behind his glass and winked. Colsons voice brought you out of it, "babe?" the rapper asked as he looked at you concerned. You tore your eyes away from the man you knew for less than five seconds in a digital video and looked to Colson; your eyes filled with tears as you looked to the concerned rapper. Your mouth gaped like a fish out of water, "(Y/n), seriously what's wrong?" Colson asked as he grabbed your upper arm softly and the other went to your jaw.
"T-there's a man" you whispered softly as your eyes darted around Colsons chest, the rappers eyes shot into his hairline, you realised your sentence and quickly backtracked, "NO NO!" you said loudly with your hands waving in the air, "not like that! I-I got some creepy messages earlier today while filming a-and he said I looked pretty in the red dress a-and then he sent a video o-of himself cooking with the meat i was going to surprise you with for tonight but instead i didn't know what to do-o" by now you where hyperventilating and tears swept their way down your cheeks.
"Hold on babe, hold on" Colson grabbed your elbows softly and guided you through the crowd to an open booth. The rapper sat you down and wiped away your tears as you looked to him, "breath baby girl its okay" Colson said softly, you nodded softly calmed your breathing with the help of Colson and his breathing techniques for moments like these. A few moments had passed and you sniffled as you took one final breath and looked to your boyfriend.
"I've been getting some gross messages from this unknown sender over instagram and just today he had said I looked good in the 'red dress'," you said with quotes as you pointed to the same red dress you where wearing, "then sent a photo outside our house with the caption 'hey honey, im home' and then sent a video cooking the steak bits i had in the fridge, they were meant to be a surprise for our anniversary tonight but obviously he started cooking them already." you took a breath as you looked to Colson who was intensely listening, "when we got home, I went to the kitchen to clean up the mess he had made but the kitchen looked as clean as when we had left it this morning" you sniffed, "and now he's here in the bar right now staring down the both of us and by the look of it undressing me as we speak" Colson nodded as he looked around the bar connected eyes with the man; you immediately knew what was going to happen, "no Colson don't-" but he was already up and walking towards the man. You sat for a moment and watched the whole thing pan out, Colson went for an immediate offense and started pushing and yelling at the man, who pushed and yelled back. You stood quickly and started to walk over as did Douglas, Daniel and Iwan; the crowd parted as you saw Colson and the man fell to the floor in fists of rage.
"AYE COLSON" you heard Douglas yell, the music had stopped and some people had started yelling 'fight'. Fists got thrown, shouts, kicks and more. Daniel and Iwan got ahold of Colson and pulled the rapper from the stalker as Daniel made sure the stalker took his steps back when he stood up, the man had tried to get past Daniel but the actor stood against the man as a rock as the man tried going back for Colson as Daniel and Iwan brought Colson away with you in tow. You could breifly hear Douglas's harsh voice saying 'dont even fucking try' to the man before the actor followed behind you as Colson was led out the bar doors and into the side alley. Colson slumped against the brick wall as Daniel and Iwan took a few deep breaths to calm themselves after carrying a fist-throwing-six-foot-tall rapper as you and Douglas walked towards the three.
"Well that was a wild ride" Douglas commented as he slumped against brick wall next to Colson.
"Yeah well, you gotta expect me to throw fucking fists when i find out someones been stalking my girl for the past month" Colson muttered as he brought out a joint and quickly lit it, sucking in a breath before blowing out the cloud of smoke and closing his eyes; taking in the moment before standing up, Daniel and Iwan moved out of the rappers way as you stood behind the pair and let Colson wrap his arms arond you tightly. "Baby girl if anything like that happens again you tell me immediately" Colson said to you as he kissed your head, you nodded in confirmation, "no baby, say it back to me," the rapper said as he held your head in his hands.
"I promise next time something like this happens i'll tell you immediately" you said softly, Colson nodded as he sniffled softly and bent down and kissed you, his lips felt soft against yours as he held you almost like a porcelain doll.
"Oi Colson" you heard Iwan call, Colson slowly pulled away from you and turned around, his arm wrapping around your waist and pulling you closer to the group. Douglas and Iwan had crowded around Daniels phone as the australian turned his phone and put the sound up louder as you and Colson stood next to the others. A video from twitter had just gotten put out two minutes ago and it was of Colson and the man fighting; the video continued following you and Douglas out of the bar before cutting off with a shot of the dance floor. You heard a  scoff from Iwan and Douglas as Daniel kept silent.
"Ya'll fuck this" Colson said, "as he took another puff of his joint and blew the smoke to the sky, the rapper wrapped his arm around your waist before pulling into Douglas on his other hand over the actors shoulders, "this is turning into a five-some, party at my house with no distractions and just us and fucking drinks" the rapper said, "and loud ass fucking music" Colson said as he started walking, Iwan and Daniel grinned as they wrapped their arms around each other and followed behind Colson, you and Douglas as Colson looked to you, "and you," he said, "i am getting a dance from you no matter what the fuck you say" the rapper said as he took another puff. You laughed.
"I wouldn't say no any other way" you said with a grin. Colson grinned widely as the five of you walked back to Colsons apartment for filming; a joy of a night ahead of you with no distractions.