Time to Quit || Nikki Sixx

Bringing the small tube to her nose, (Y/n) quickly inhaled the line and brought her head back in a large laugh, her hand came to cover her nose and she quickly passed over the tube to the next person. The loud booming noise coming from the bass vibrated around her, bodies grinding against each other; everyone was filled with some sort of intoxication whether it be alcohol or drugs or even just the confidence. As the music bounded around the walls (Y/n) quickly let out a yelp and grabbed the nearest person to her.

"D-dude what the hell!?" the person yelled.

"THIS IS MY BOYFRIENDS SONG!" (Y/n) yelled back to the person as she got to the dance floor and started dancing and grinding on the thing nearest to her as 'Live Wire' played loudly in the background.

"YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS VINCE NIEL?" the man yelled above the music to (Y/n).

"NO NO NO, NIKKI SIXX IS MY BOYRFRIEND" she yelled as her moves got more and more provocative and less sophisticated.

"NIKKI SIXX IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" the man yelled to which (Y/n) only nodded, the man stepped away with his hands held up in a surrendering motion, "I LOVE THE CRÜE BUT I'M DEFIANTLY NOT GOING TO MESS WITH SOMEONE LIKE NIKKI SIXX" the man said as quickly ducked into the ever growing crowd. (Y/n) huffed in annoyance as she walked out of the crowd and to the bar.

"Can I just buy the whole bottle of scotch please" (Y/n) said in an exhausted tone; the bartender looked at the girl a little sceptically before handing her the bottle, the girl giving the right amount of money in return before quickly heading for the door. The cool air hit the girl like a brick and immediately made her feel nauseous and dizzy as she walked along the sidewalk, taking large mouthfuls of the scotch bottle as she wobbled slightly on the heels that where to tight and just that bit too tall for her. A grand idea came into her mind and she let out a small chuckle as she took her shoes off and started to jog in the direction of her boyfriend's whereabouts.

(Nikki POV)

Laughing slightly at something Vince did in the booth I kicked my feet up onto the soundboard and nudged one of the buttons which started the recording and Vince's voice came filtering in through the room. Tommy smiled and nodded along to the beat of the song as the drums and bass kicked in; we still had to add the vocals (obviously), any backup vocals that were needed and guitar, hopefully by then the song should be done and we would be on to the next one. I turned to Mick.

"When did (Y/n) go out?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Around eight thirty or eight forty" the guitarist mumbled not looking up from the magazine in his hands.

"And what's the time now?" I asked again.

"Maybe midnight? Maybe half past that?" Tommy cut in quickly, twirling his drum sticks in one hand before belting out an air-drum solo. I nodded.

"Shouldn't she be back by now though?" I more-so asked then actually said.

"Dude, she's Nikki Sixx's girlfriend, I'm sure she's perfect" Tommy said with a large grin emphasizing on Nikki's own name. I grinned softly and hunched over a little but that grin was soon wiped off my face when I heard the door to the studio try to open. Everyone in the room looked to the door before looking to each other.

"Mick your old, we can replace you go see if it's a killer" I said with a grin that Mick only shot a piercing glare in my direction before getting up and opening the door. A girl stumbled in and almost tripped over her own feet making both me and Tommy quickly stand and go in her direction to make sure she didn't fall face first. Vince came out from the sound booth.

"Guys what's happening out he-"

"NIKKI FUCKING SIXX!" the girl yelled cutting off Vince, I sighed as my shoulders slumped knowing the voice and immediately taking comfort in the voice.

"I'm here babe what's up" I said walking towards the girl. Mick walked past and sat back down as did both Tommy and Vince; subconsciously agreeing on taking a slight break from recording. I quickly wrapped my arms around (Y/n)'s waist as she finally looked up at me with a large grin as she tumbled over her own legs and giggled.

"IM HOOOOMMMMEEEEE" she yelled happily, I grimaced and cringed slightly at her (very) loud tone.

"Glad to know" I said with a smile as I slowly dragged her to one of the couches, "how much did you drink?" I asked as the girl slumped into the couch. Her eyes met with Tommy's and she quickly stood up again and pointed at the poor boy, the action almost made me fall back.

"Y-you! You're that drummer!" she said and walked over with a giddy smile and sat herself on his lap; essentially straddling the poor boy, Tommy put his hands above his head so as to not step over his boundaries.

"Babe, you're drunk and most likely high" I said stepping closer to the girl. I leant forward to pick her up but she just swatted my hands away.

"No! Do you even know who the h-" a hiccup, "hell this is!?"

"Tommy Lee I know" I said a little annoyed, that made the girl stand up with a gasp.

"E-EXCUSE YOU! THAT IS ROGER TAYLOR FROM THE BAND..." (Y/n) trailer off from her speech and turned back around to look at Tommy who just had a large grin plastered on his face, "I thought Roger had blonde hai- OH LOOK FOOD" (Y/n) quickly walked over to the mini bar and started happily munching on some pretzels, her heels clinking as she dumped them on the table and the bottle of scotch hitting the same table with a thump. I sighed softly and shook my head.

"You should most defiantly get her to bed" Mick said in a flat voice.

"SHES HAD COKE" I yell at him before quickly looking to (Y/n) to see if she heard or cared about what I said, but she just stayed seated and kept eating. I looked back to Mick, "I'm sorry, but she has had cocaine, the last time she did that she had an overdose and almost died. She promised us each she wouldn't do it again and yet here she is drunk and pissed off her mind" my elbows rest on my knees as I sat next to Tommy with my head in my hands. Tommy slung his arm over me softly and pat my back.

"Everyone has a slip up sometimes Nik" he mumbled softly, "things might have gotten a little hectic for her with the fans and tabloids and stuff and she did it without realising" he said reassuringly.

"She'll be okay Nikki, she's your girlfriend and all of our best friend." Vince said with a pat to my knee which I returned with a nod.

"Let her rest for tonight and we'll all be there for her tomorrow when she wakes up. We'll all take a day off and tend to her" Tommy said with a grin, Vince agreed with a curt nod and grin.

"I honestly don't even think you need to wait for her to rest" Mick cut in, we all looked to the guitarist confused before he pointed and nodded to (Y/n), "she's already face first in her pretzel bowl and snoring" he said. We all turned to look and no doubt (Y/n) was there, the right side of her face dug deep in the bowl filled with salty pretzels as soft snores floated from her mouth as her hand was clutching the half-filled bottle of scotch. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll take her back home, if you guys could come around maybe twelve?" I asked looking to the others in the group, "when she's doped up like this I promise she doesn't wake until exactly either twelve thirty or two thirty and there isn't a before or after or in between" I said with a chuckle.

"It's alright bud, we'll be there" Tommy said with a pat to my shoulder, I nodded as Vince and Mick nodded too. I got up slapping my knees and walked to the intoxicated girl and quickly picked her up bridal style, Mick grabbed the bottle of Scotch as Tommy placed (Y/n)'s heels on my pinkie and Vince threw away the pretzels (seeing as she had drooled in them and none of us wanted to pick that up this next morning) and we all walked out to our respective cars.

"You'll be okay baby, we'll help you, we always will" I whispered to (Y/n) as I put her in the back seat of the car and buckling her in the best I could before getting into the driver's seat and starting up the car. She would be okay. We would be okay.

As Tommy said, she's Nikki Sixx's girlfriend. If he can get a girl like (Y/n) then he can defiantly help her stop.