Clean the Mess you Made || Mick Mars

Touring with Mötley Crüe was great and all, drugs, girls, drinks, shows, sweat all of that came with it and that's what gave you the chills. You and your band where the opening act for Mötley Crüe, The Jewels. Each of your members had their own nickname based on a jewel; Jackson was your bassist and was dubbed Emerald (Em for short because everyone loves to tease him with that), Kyle was the singer and was dubbed Opal (Opy for short) and your guitarist was Mimi, she was what people would stereotype as 'nerdy' AND 'girly' which dubbed her as a crystal. You? You where the drummer, eccentric, flamboyant, shit for brains; you name it. You got it. So you were named Ruby.

Much like Tommy you were extremely open and pretty out there but you also had the personality as Nikki AND Vince, you were a boy magnet to almost everyone in the crowd and then the girls; you'd have wild fuck sessions back in your dressing room, it was great. Whenever you're part of the show ended your trademark would be to get up on your drum set, pick up the top you were wearing and flash the crowd for a glorious 7 seconds (exactly) before hopping down and running off stage. The crowd would be pumped after that, giving Mötley Crüe the thrill they needed. After shows you always chose a few people (boys, girls, both) to come back and to have a good time with, they always left with a large grin and a flutter either in their eyes or their legs.

This time though was the after-party, and your gig before Mötley Crüe was a rough one, everyone missed some sort of cue at least three times and then some, lights and sounds kept cutting in and out and nothing was going right and it wasn't until the venue owners said they were bringing people in did things start working again. The gig went fine it was just the rehearsal was just one that pissed you off for the rest of the day.

"Oi (Y/N/N), go find a girl and fuck her brains out; you're seriously worrying us right now" Vince said leaning over Tommy to get a better look at you. The after-party was going fine and ¾ of Mötley Crüe where already high as a kite and it was only 1 in the morning.

"Shut it Neil, I'm not in the fucking mood" you muttered softly. Currently you were stationed in the middle of the boys, Tommy to your right accompanied by Vince while Nikki and then Mick sat on your left. The after party had graduated from the table they got blowjobs at to their shared apartment, you know the one; where everyone has to climb in through the window? Yeah. That one.

"Oh come on (Y/n), rehearsal wasn't that bad. You still flashed the crowd in the end so you must've still been good" Nikki said from your left, you turned to face him but the bassist was already started to make a new line, you just rolled your eyes at his antics.

"I flashed everyone because that's my job as well as my trademark asshole" you said kicking the table slightly making the drinks on top to shake and almost fall. Tommy was quick to wrap an arm over your shoulders and bring you into his side.

"Leave the girl alone, she'll wake up tomorrow feeling as good as a fresh dandelion" Tommy said with a grin, (Y/n) rolled her eyes but let a smile crack but covered it by taking a long sip from your beer bottle.

"I saw that smile (Y/n) you can't cover that shit from us!" Vince said suddenly pointing at you, you just shook your head but let the smile come through.

"Shut it cover band" you said kicking his foot the best you could, "not everyone like to be called daddy like you" you said with a wink as the boys cackled.

"VINCE HAS A DADDY KINK!?" Tommy yelled before giving Vince a noggie, Nikki smirked and Mick cracked a smile as Vince glared at you and you smirked already knowing his question.

"Heard you asking a girl to scream it to you last night, continues DADDY was coming through the walls I honestly don't know how the others didn't wake up from it, you'd think being her daddy you'd actually shut the bitches trap with either your cock or your fingers or even your mouth. Vince got NO respect for others" you said with a large grin making Tommy and Nikki crack up again, Vince looked away with a scowl as some red started to crawl from his neck to his face.