Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Part 2 || Tommy Lee

A/N: someone asked for a Tommy smut and I promise I'll get to it in the next part of Cheater Cheater! it didn't feel right to add anything more then what's in this chapter now, please forgive me, but there will be smut in the next part of this mini series! (it's only gonna be three parts its okay)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few years since you and Tommy had split up, the media had a field day with what they could get, constant cameras in your face, hand-held recorders, photos, news outlets, tabloids, billboards. Everything was about you and Tommy. Ever since the media went out you knew you had to get away from it all, you lived with Vince for a little while but you knew you couldn't live like that for long. So, over a few days you had been able to pack your things in boxes and in the night (with Vince's help) you moved to a new location; from the city front to the country side. It was the best idea you had ever had.
Of course you still had electricity and food and everything for a normal household but it was starting to get pretty lonely out there, your friends visited once every week or two but that was it, and it was spontaneous (you decided as a group on this) that it would happen, whenever someone had time to come over to you they would. Since then it's been pretty lonely, you refused to listen to Mötley Crüe or read anything about it.
You had gone out with a few men since the breakup, it wasn't all bad, a few lasted a little while but both parties said it didn't feel right, some men were just normal hook-ups when you felt the need for it.

---

"I'm just saying (Y/n)! You very much need to find someone and settle down!" one of your friends said, a few glasses of wine had been shared between the two of you since the first bottle, and within that hour the pair of you turned into four as more started to rock up.

"Yeah! We wanna see some little children around here!" another one said from the chair in the corner of the room.

"Alright alright!" you yelled putting your hands in a defensive position, "I know you guys want some kids around here but if you do then why don't you make some of your own?" the girl asked with a small giggle.

"Oh no, can't with my work" the third one said, none of you actually knew what she did, she would give little hints but they were so vague none of you could really guess.

"You're the family girl here (Y/n)!" one of them said.

"I'll think about it, Emily is the one who has been getting guys for me" (Y/n) said matter-of-factly.

"And! Speaking of that!" Emily said as she walked back into the room with a sandwich, "I think I found someone"

"Who!?" the others yelled together.

"Calm down! He's a family guy" Emily looked pointedly to everyone in the room besides (Y/n), their faces contorted into a 'ohhh, I know what YOUR talking about', (Y/n) cocked an eyebrow at that but didn't question it, "he's down to earth, very nice to look at, he does have a few tattoos and piercings and stuff! BUT! He's really friendly, he's so nice and kind and has helped me in a lot of situations" Emily said with a smile.

"What's he look like then? And does he have a name?" (Y/n) asked as she scooted closer to Emily, hoping she would have a photo on her.

"No no no no no darling!" Emily quickly said with a grin, "if you really want to meet him, and learn his name" Emily said with a sly voice and sultry eyes, "you have to tell me, so I can organise a date" she said with a grin.

"Ugh! You suck Emily!" (Y/n) sighed, "Fine! I'll go on a blind date then!"

"Great! Give me a few days to organise it, his timetable is pretty busy but I should be able to get him out from something" Emily said, she started to stand, "anyway, I think we should all be heading off, it's getting a little dark and I need to get home for dinner", the others agreed and started standing. The group said their goodbyes and hugs before finally leaving (Y/n) to her own. The girl started her own dinner, ate while watching the telly, did the dishes and then went to bed, nothing exciting happened around her house so it was better to get a good night's sleep and wake early to get more jobs done for the next day.
Which is exactly what (Y/n) did.