Nikki Sixx -> NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Nikki is the cuddliest motherfucker after sex.
The boy just wants to feel your body against his without the pleasure involved.

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of their partners)
Nikki's favorite body part of his own is probably his torso, he just like it.

However, his favorite body part of yours is definitely your thighs or stomach. And your arms! Nikki just loves all of you; when you wrap your arms around him, when he puts his head on your stomach and can feel your breathing or even on your chest where he can hear your heartbeat. Everything is his favorite.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Nikki has a thing for finishing on your chest or your mouth. He loves painting you with his seed and loves seeing your fingers swirl in it as you collect it and wipe it away with your tongue; it sends a shiver down his spine and an animalistic growl from his lips.
But he also loves tasting your own cum on his tongue, swirling it around your entrance before shoving his tongue inside your mouth and forcing you to taste yourself.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)
Nikki's little secret is that he loves a small amount of pup play? Not the full like, dog suit and chew toy and all that shit. Nikki just likes calling you 'pup' and making you howl and whimper instead of talking; and taking you doggy style. He doesn't like it on himself, but on you it's his favorite.

E = Experience (How experienced are they?)
.....are you really asking me, how experienced, the, Nikki Sixx is?

F = Favorite Position
Against the wall, or missionary but him holding your legs up? That boy has got some strength and he loves to use it whenever he can so when he can push you against the wall and rip your legs from under you while still pounding into you restlessly with your hands above you? You're both in heaven.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)
Nikki is definitely more serious and intimate but if you're both drunk or high off your tits and stumbling everywhere then he's definitely going to be a laughing fool.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Nikki's nudes are literally on the internet so if you wanted to see it just ...look it up really.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)
If it's an anniversary or something really special has happened (number 1 song etc) he will definitely take you out to a nice restaurant and then take you home and just ravish you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
Nikki loves his alone time but; not without you. He doesnt really like to masturbate since he became physical with you because it just doesn't feel right anymore to use his hand, so he'll just wait until you're free and ask you to help him.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
This is Nikki fucking Sixx, so I'll let you induldge yourself with this one 😉.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)
Nikki loves the thrill of doing it in the tour bus bunks; his or yours obviously. He likes the fact that it's a small space and you have to squish together but Nikki also likes doing it in the most public places that are still hidden; especially his dressing room or around the tour bus. He loves the thrill of getting caught.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
You in fishnets, you playing his bass, you drinking, you flirting; even just looking at you sometimes. You are the most beautiful thing Nikki had laid eyes on and he never understood why and he always makes sure to remind you of how beautiful you are to him and how perfect you are; and after a little while of Nikki doing this there is normally some sort of passionate intercourse afterwards.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
It's a little cliche maybe, but Nikki doesn't want to share you? He's okay with threesomes within the band but anything else isn't okay. And especially leaving any permanent marks or bruising on you that he KNOWS will hurt you. That's something he just can't do.
He also doesn't like to humiliate you; he's had to go through that his entire life with his dad and his mother and probably many other times, he doesn't want the same thing pushed onto you.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
They invented 69 for a reason dudes 😉.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
The mood honestly, solely depends on the mood Nikki is in.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Nikki doesnt mind a quickie but theres a BJ quickie and then theres the sex quickie; he rathers the BJ because its just easier and he doesnt want to risk anyone else seeing you naked. (this goes against what i said earlier but it makes sense to me so sh)

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Nikki loves a good game, he's up to almost anything. (I'll let your mind wander for this one)

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)
Nikki can last a few fast rounds but can last only a few slow rounds?
If its intimate and romantic then it would be about two or three, but if it's just ravishing and having fun or rough then it could be anywhere from 1-5.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Nikki has this small vibrator that he likes to use on you; especially when you're walking around and its resting in just the right spot for you to be on edge all day but not enough for you to cum. Because then Nikki can sweep you off your feet and fuck you so hard you cant walk for the next week.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
This one is up to you, Nikki can get bored easily when in a conference or meeting so he'll have fun with you but if its a club then he just doesn't really care.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
Nikki grunts or moans lowly into your ear, and the small gasps and breath hitches really get you though.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
Nikki likes wearing women's lingerie, just the underwear, but he loves it. It feels so nice against his cock and he can just get hard thinking about it.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
Again, Nikki's nudes are literally on the internet so. Just look it up yourself.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Its Nikki Sixx.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 
Nikki likes a good cuddle afterwards and can fall asleep pretty quickly from it simply because he can hear your heart beating and his skin against yours is like heaven.