Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater || Tommy Lee

Being on the road with Mötley Crüe was always a new experience, but in Tommy's case; having a girl suck of your dick while your girlfriend is on the other line of the phone is not new. Sadly, that girl on the other side of the line was you, innocent and unknowing.
"Babe? You sound out of breath" you asked concerned.
"I-I just got done with a seat baby cakes it's all good" Tommy replied as he bit his lip to conceal a moan as the girl went down on his lower half.
"Ah! Was it fun?" you asked with a grin, shifting in your seat to get more comfortable.
"Y-yeah it was great baby" Tommy covered the mouth piece of the phone as he got closer to his end, "look princess I have to go, I'll make sure to call you later though okay?"
"Yeah! Can tell me all about it then" you said with a smile, "I love you Tommy. Be safe"
"Love ya too babe" Tommy said before hanging up, letting out a low moan and reaching his peak in the girls mouth (of which he doesn't even know her name).
---
"Tommy, you do remember you have a girlfriend at home right?" Vince said to Tommy as they were setting up for a set. Tommy had told Nikki how great it was to have Heather around and that he was truly in love with her when the pair sat at the edge of the stage alongside Mick and Vince had picked up the conversation after saying goodbye to Skyler.
"Huh? Oh yeah! I was meant to call her last night..." Tommy replied, his mind wandering back to you. It had been a whole week since your last phone call, and a few months since he got his dick sucked with you on the other line. Things may have been starting to get out of hand with all this girlfriend stuff, "but...I mean, if she doesn't know she's fine right?" Tommy asked looking to the others. Nikki looked away while slurping his drink, Mick gave Tommy a 'you know the fucking answer douchebag' look while Vince just raised his eyebrow.
"Look drummer, its either you tell both of them or we'll do it ourselves" Mick replied as circled a hand in motion to Nikki, himself and Vince.
"Nah count me out man, I don't like it when girls are angry, and that's some scary shit man" Nikki said quickly.
"Fine, me and Vince will tell both Heather and (Y/n)" Mick said. Tommy looked between Mick and Vince who both nodded in confirmation and sighed.
"Fine! I'll...I'll figure out something" the drummer responded as Vince got onto the stage and started talking with Doc.
---
Walking home from the nearby shops a news article caught your eye.
'Mötley Crüe drummer recently found linked with infamous Heather Locklear; see more, page 18 & 19'
Being the ever intrigued you picked up the paper and swiftly glided to page 18 and 19, finding exactly what you didn't want. Blurry and pixelated photos of Tommy and Heather at a bar, him kissing her, their arms and hands linked while they try to cover their faces with their hands so as to not get caught. Tears brimmed your eyes as you continued reading.
'Both Lee and Locklear refuse to tell if they are together but by the photos above people speculate they are. How Lee's current girlfriend (Y/n) (L/n) will react, one can only guess.'
"Ma'am would you like to buy that paper?" the news agency clerk asked, your head shot up to look at the clerk and you coughed to clear your throat as you put the paper back where it originally was from.
"Um, no, no thank you I'm alright" you said with a strained smile. The clerk nodded.
"Shame that" they said pointing to the paper, "he seemed to have a nice relationship with that (L/n) girl, I think they were together for a few years"
"Um, I believe it was four years actually" you said, "funny, I think today was their anniversary" you mumbled. The clerk nodded.
"Yeah...shame" they said, then walked off to the chip isle. You started your trek home.
---
A few days have passed since the newspaper incident and Tommy hadn't bothered to call. The tour had finally finished and the boys had been let go to do what they will until the next album, it was now that Tommy finally called.
"Hey baby!" Tommy yelled happily into the phone.
"Hey Tom" (Y/n) said weakly into the phone.
"You okay babe you sound sick?" Tommy asked concerned.
"Yeah. Just tired" (Y/n) mumbled, "What's up Tom"
"Oh yeah. Nikki wanted to visit the Sunset Strip on the way home so I'm gonna be late getting to yours" Tommy said, he snickered behind the receiver hoping his lie was good enough, in truth Tommy was going to surprise his girl by coming home the next day instead of the next week.
"Alright Tom, have fun. Don't get into too much shit okay?" (Y/n) asked numbly, she licked her dry lips as she took a drag of the cigarette in her other hand.
"Yeah I promise babe its okay" Tommy answered. Heather came in from the back room and started dragging Tommy away, whispering dirty things into his ear and palming him through his leather pants, "s-shit. I gotta go (Y/n) I'll call you when I'm coming to yours!" Tommy hung up the receiver and pushed Heather against the wall.
"See-" (Y/n) got cut off by the long monotone sound of the line going dead. The girl sighed as she placed the phone back in its rightful place and went to cleaning the house. Since the newspaper moment more and more photos have ended up on the front page of Tommy and Heather as well as the rest of the boys.
---
Tommy opened the door to his and (Y/n)'s shared apartment, "BABE?" the drummer yelled through the house, "GUESS WHOS BAAACCCKKK"
"I can hear you Tommy" (Y/n) called from the kitchen. Tommy walked in and smiled.
"Something smells good" the drummer said, the boy clapped his hands together as he walked over to (Y/n) and wrapped his arms around the girl, kissing her cheek softly.
"It's just spaghetti" (Y/n) said calmly, those hands have touched her and he touches me without the bat of an eye, the girl thought to herself, his lips have trailed her body the same moment they have mine and he still comes home to kiss me.
"Anything you cook smells good" Tommy said with a smile. (Y/n) let a tear slip through, "whoa babe what's wrong?" the drummer asked concerned, the girl only sniffed before wiping her eyes.
"I'm tied up between saying 'nothing', and saying, 'you' right now Tommy" (Y/n) said through gritted teeth.
"What? Why me what did I do?" Tommy asked going straight to a defence.
"Everything Tommy!" (Y/n) finally turned to look at the drummer, "I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that you held my hand with yours while holding hers on the other. I can't believe you could whisper the same lullabies you sang to me to her ears while I lay in my bed sleepless. I can't believe that while my heart was breaking, you were fixing hers" (Y/n) said through her tears, Tommy looked like a gaping fish.
"'Her'? Baby who's 'her'?" Tommy asked faking innocence.
"Oh don't you play dumb with me you twat!" (Y/n) said, the girl held a wooden spoon and pointed it to Tommy.
"You found out didn't you...?" Tommy asked defeated, he knew this wouldn't end well, it was easier to give up and let go now than later.
"YES I BLOODY WELL FOUND OUT AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE GODDAMN WORLD" (Y/n) yelled, "tabloids with your name and photo on it! Newspapers with your print! The telly! EVERYONE FOUND OUT" (Y/n) let her tears fall, "and not one person actually came here or came up to me when I was out to give some sort of condolences! I was a ghost Tommy, A GHOST"
"B-babe please-" Tommy started before (Y/n) cut him off.
"DON'T USE THAT NICKNAME FOR ME WHEN IT HAS ALREADY COME OUT FOR HER" (Y/n) yelled, the girl sniffed and her lip trembled, "just save all your excuses for someone that actually cares and answer my one last question: did you ever consider the fact that while you were with her, I was at home worrying that I had not loved you enough?" (Y/n) asked softly, the girl looked to Tommy with the most broken heart and shell and Tommy had never hated himself more. The drummer didn't answer as he knew both himself and (Y/n) knew what the answer was, "that's what I thought" (Y/n) put the spoon back in the pot of spaghetti sauce and turned off the heat as she headed for the front door.
"(Y/n) please I'm sorry!" Tommy tried to call out and follow the girl, he gripped her wrist and tried to turn her around; the only thing he got out of that was a harsh blow to his cheek and a cold, harsh hug from the ground.
"Don't lie to me! You aren't sorry, and if you were, you wouldn't have done it" (Y/n) yelled, the girl gripped the door, picked up a ready-made bag from the table and walked out. Tommy hissed from the sting of the slap but laid down on his back staring at the ceiling, I just lost the one thing I loved more than anything, Tommy thought.
---
The phone rung three times before Vince finally picked up the receiver.
"Hello this is Vince" the singer answered.
"H-he came home, tried to deny it a-and I left" (Y/n) answered. (Y/n) lent against the pay phone she standing at, tears streamed down her as she tried to cover her sobs with her hand.
"Oh darl" Vince sighed softly, "come over and you can stay here" he said softly, "alright? I'll send someone over in fact, I don't want you walking in the dark like this. Where are you?" Vince asked, the singer really care for (Y/n), the pair had been childhood friends and anything that happened to one; the other was sure to be there in a tick. Choose-both-or-get-none type of friendship. (Y/n) told Vince her location and the singer quickly sent out a car to fetch the girl.
---
In no time at all, (Y/n) was already held in Vince's arms as the girl sobbed into his shirt as M*A*S*H* played in the background.
"H-he didn't e-even care!" (Y/n) sobbed.
"I know princess I know" Vince cooed softly, "we tried to stop him but he kept denying us" the singer mumbled.
"Y-you guys knew...?" (Y/n) asked, she sat up properly and looked at Vince with a confused gaze.
"We...shit" the singer mumbled, "yeah, we all knew. We told him that if he didn't do it soon that we would, he kept telling us he would do it but we were so knocked up and stupid that we believed him. I wanted to tell you sweetheart I truly did" Vince finished, the singer himself had tears in his eyes too. (Y/n) looked to Vince and sniffled before wrapped her arms around him and burying her head into his chest again; Vince chuckled softly as he laid down on the couch and held the girl tightly, he played with her hair and rubbed her back before kissing her head, "just rest babe, you'll be better in the morning" the girl snuggled closer making Vince smile, "you don't have to do today again. It's okay"
"Thank you Vinnie" (Y/n) mumbled softly, Vince smiled at the nickname before the pair dozed off together.