Flirtatious || Colson Baker || Part 2

Requested by @/keepcalm-and-beyourself on tumblr!

Warnings: drug use, reader is drugged, alcohol intake, bad Pete
A/N: 'Davie' is Pete

———
It had been about a month or two since the incident at Colsons birthday and Pete's drunk talk, since then everything had been okay but Pete had still kept up his flirting with (Y/n) which Colson was really hating, he had told Pete off because of it BECAUSE he made (Y/n) have an allergic reaction, and now he doesn't stop anything could happen! When the party had finished and everyone had ACTUALLY gone home, Colson got (Y/n) home safely Andy when the pair felt good to talk about it, Colson told (Y/n) what had happened; the girl couldn't remember due to the Epipen work AS WELL AS the drinks she had had, it wasn't enough to get her shitfaced but was enough to get her a little fucked.
Which leads us to now.
---
"I just don't get why you have to be so protective over your best friend" (Y/n) said as she chopped a banana, Colson was leaning against the counter opposite her.
"Because! He shouldn't be flirting with you the way he was" the rapper threw his hands in the air, "IS"
"He was being FRIENDLY!" (Y/n) yelled, the girl turned to face Colson and waved the knife around a little.
"Don't come at me with that knife!" Colson was quick to keep his distance AND his eye on the knife, (Y/n) turned back to the banana, she picked up the chopping board and slid the sliced banana into the blender before placing everything down and turning back to the fridge.
"You're being so sensitive about nothing!" (Y/n) said quickly as the girl put in some chocolate sauce into the blender, coating the banana slices and the milk that was already in the glass.
"I'm not being sensitive I'm trying to..." Colson paused, "I don't like him flirting with you the way he does and that's final!" the rapper said quickly before walking out of the room, (Y/n) was quick to follow, forgetting about her smoothie immediately.
"No, what the hell were you going to say Colson!?" (Y/n) said sternly, the rapper sat on the couch and sighed.
"Nothing babe, just don't worry" Colson mumbled, he started rolling a joint making (Y/n) sigh.
"And there you go, pushing everything aside like it's my fault and rolling a fucking joint!" (Y/n) said annoyed as she walked back to the kitchen, she started the blender.
"I'm not pushing everything to the side babe!" Colson said, he quickly discarded the joint carefully and walked after the girl, "I just...I just want to relax right now, the studio is pushing me hard with this next album and we're deciding on tour dates and places"
"Okay, so what the fuck does that have to do with me and Pete being friends huh?" (Y/n) asked as she turned off the blender and faced Colson.
"Nothing! I'm just telling you-"
"NO, YOU'RE NOT!" (Y/n) quickly yelled, "You are making excuses because you don't like how friendly I and Pete are together versus you two together, so what if we flirt? I'm not fucking him, I'm not kissing him, and I'm not jerking him off behind the fucking tour bus!"
"Is that some sort of secrete code telling me you have then?!" Colson shot back, that bit (Y/n) hard, the girl blew a sigh through her nose and stared at Colson through slit eyes.
"Fuck you Colson" the girl said, she moved past him to the coat rack and started grabbing her bag, keys, phone and other things she may have needed.
"Babe stop" Colson said, the man came and tried to stop (Y/n) but all he got was a death glare.
"No Colson, if you don't trust my goddamn words then I don't want to be here right now; I have never kissed Pete, I have never fucked Pete, I have NEVER, and will NEVER, jerk him off. Period" the girl started walking to the door, "I'll stay at a motel or some shit tonight, but don't come after me" (Y/n) said, venomously, the girl wrenched the front door open before slamming it shut behind her. Colson stood still as he heard the car start, back out from the driveway and glide down the road, there wasn't a tire screech or any revving. It was quiet for a moment before the soft padding of feet from Cassie.
"I heard yelling..." Cassie mumbled, Colson turned to the girl and sighed softly at her.
"(Y/n) and I were just having a disagreement is all baby girl" Colson said, the rapper walked to Cassie and bent down to her height, "she should be back by tomorrow and things will be okay" Colson said, he smiled to the girl in front of him who only nodded.
"I hope she's safe" Cassie said softly.
"I'm sure she is baby" Colson said with a strained smile.
---
To Davie
Colson and I had a fight, can I come over?