Baby I Will Love You Forever || Colson Baker

Hello my lovelies!! Long time no writing! I apologise for that but I've been in a slump due to general depression as well as the coronavirus and my school shutting down in a few weeks.

Please remember that requests are open however they will be slow!!

Requested by: @/kellysimagines on tumblr

'Hahaha i understand sweety really. Basically its just where the reader and mgk have been together for 7 years and she is also famous and when he is live (the video i sended you) i am in in too and when baby ashton is in it comments roll in like why we havent got a baby yet and almost at the end i let him know i am pregnant with a cute suprise you can decide what it is haha'
Link to the video is up above! The requester is talking about the time stamp at 14:43

———————————————————————————

"CASIE?! COLSON IM-" the words to Too Young To Fall In Love floated through the house from the backdoor studio, a smile graced your lips as you heard the faint voices of both Colson and Casie as well as a laugh that wasn't from either of the two, some of Colson's friends must have come over while you were out. With a small huff you brought up the plastic bags from your hands and placed them carefully onto the kitchen counter so as to not break anything before starting to unpack what you had bought; normal groceries along with a little surprise for Colson, you smiled as you held it in your hand but put it to the side and kept unpacking. The sound of pounding footsteps and loud laughter made you smile as you quickly grabbed the surprise and shoved it into an almost empty bag so whoever was coming wouldn't see it before you continued unpacking the other bag.
"CASIE NO!" Colsons voice floated through the hallways as he dashed out into the kitchen and dining area with a laughing Casie behind him holding out what seemed to be a dirty sock, one of which you could smell from your standing point. You let out a laugh at the sight which made the pair realise you were back.
"(Y/N)!" Casie yelled, the small girl abandoned the smelly sock to dash towards you in her own blue and white socks, sliding along the floor before engulfing your bottom half with a large bear hug. Letting out a laugh you hugged the girl back as you saw Colson pick up the discarded sock in a cartoon way and threw it into an already overflowing hamper, you made a mental note to put that clothing in the wash later. Colson turned around and smiled as he walked over to you and Casie before wrapping his arms around you in a bear hug, Casie moving out of his way so he could hug you properly, Colson brought your head into his collarbone as his nose rested on the top of your head.
"Missed you" Colson whispered softly into your hair, you smiled into the rappers chest as your arms tightened around him and balled his shirt in your hands as Colson did the same to you as he smelled your hair, "you used my shampoo didn't you?" the rapper asked.
Busted.
You laughed.
"Maybe?" you said more as a question as you looked up to Colson from your point in his chest, Colson looked down at you before he snorted softly and unwrapped you from his confindes.
"Of course you did," Colson said in a joking way.
"Hey! It smells better than mine AND makes my hair softer!" you defended yourself as you crossed your arms over your chest and pouted with the curve of a smile, Casie mirrored you as Colson looked between the two of you before giving an exaggerated sigh, bending his back backwards weirdly with rolled eyes.
"FIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE," Colson groaned loudly before standing up normally, "just this once". The rapper pointed a finger at you with slight eyes as you smiled brightly and nodded.
"This once as in this past seven times then yes!" you giggled as did Colson and Casie, you kissed Colsons cheek before going back to unpacking the groceries, a loud gasp coming from Casie behind you.
"WHAT'D YOU GET" the girl asked excitedly, you smiled and shook your head as you gave the girl a bag of cheetos, Casie grabbed it quickly before giving you a side hug and dashing off again to the studio room. Colson laughed as he shook his own head and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you.
"You spoil her too much," the rapper said as he rested his chin on your shoulder.
"Mmhm, says the one whos a multimillionaire and owns a mansion" you retorted, Colson blew out air as if he was in pain with crossed eyebrows as he stood up properly.
"Low blow babe, low blow" Colson said, you laughed softly as you kept filtering around the kitchen as Colson hopped onto the kitchen counter.
"You can go back to your friends you know" you said as you put in the 24 carton of eggs into the fridge; one wouldnt think about it but this family and friends ate a lot of eggs.
"I know, but I haven't paid enough attention to you today so I'm staying," Colson replied, the rapper kicking his feet like a child with a giddy grin as you looked at him before smiling, shaking your head again and continuing your work. Colson watched you happily as you emptied the bag and then went to the half unpacked bag; the one with the surprise in it, you paused as you looked into the bag, "you alright sweetheart?" Colson asked, he saw your pause and got concerned as he slid off the counter and came up behind you. You wrapped the bag in on itself without squishing the contents inside and turned around to face the tall rapper with the bag wrapped in your hands behind your back.
"Nothing!" you said quickly with a fake smile, "okay well yeah it is something, but it's something you don't need to look at!" you said quickly, "pads, tampons, all that glorious feminine shit" you shrugged as Colson backed away with his hands up in surrender.
"Alright alright, i won't ask then, i know when you're lying and you know when i know you're lying" Colson smiled as he stepped forward and kissed the top of your head, "but it's fine because i trust you" the rapper said before walking away.
"Alright you got me!" you said jokingly as you turned around to face the bag, Colson immediately got interested and dashed back to stand in front of the counter in front of you as you pulled out a pack of condoms with a shy smile, "its condoms" a blush covered your cheeks as Colson took the box and kissed your hand, the rapper laughed as he winked at you before walking up the stairs to your shared room, coming back down a few seconds later, blowing you a kiss and walking back to the backroom studio. You let out a breath thanking the lord that Colson took the bait before continuing with the other things in the bag to put away before stuffing the bags under the sink to be used again and taking your little surprise into the bathroom to be used.